🗳️ SYS 5/7/20 - Show Your Style at a Hawaiian Luau!🍹🌴🌺

Comments

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited May 2020
    My other post was "deleted/has been subjected for approval", I don't know how that happened or who did it. To reiterate I said:

I also just want to say as well that we don't know who is a ticketbuyer or not in our TS boards. I am not familiar with all the forum doll names but If you've been in this forum long enough you know that I buy tickets BUT I follow the theme and I make the most efforts with my doll's outfit and wardrobe that I already have. We also have people who say they don't but tickets - but who knows if they really don't? Also, ticket buyers also have other ticket buyers to compete with in the SYS so that's another problem to deal with. I've already expressed my opinion with TB and Non-TB. I know we are ALL TOO TIRED for this and its not even the next SYS and now this again. 😑

• ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    It is what it is,I've been in a TS group with Calantha and she bought tickets and I was in 2nd place behind her not standing a chance with my free tickets I was disappointed but got over it eventually. 
    yezx said:
    I’ve been thinking about this non stop, so I really need to say it. I was in a ts group with a forum doll who has been posting only 14 outfits and claiming she won first fairly, while she has been submitting extra tickets since the start. I dont mind tb at all, her outfits were on theme, but still not cool to say things like that while you‘ve just bought tickets to pass me. 
    I too have been in TS groups with other forum dolls who claim not to excessively use tickets. I was in first with my 14 free looks and they submitted enough extra tickets to finish a couple of hundred points above me. Like @yezx I'm not saying this to cause drama, but it does annoy me to see people claim they use it in exceptional circumstances and yet they felt the need to do it to me when I was clearly not a TB.

I don't care if that's how you wanna play the game, just don't be shady about it and claim you play a different way to the way you actually do!
    If you've carefully read my previous statements - I said "I try to use extra tickets in moderation BUT if I see my TS board with ACTIVE ticket buyers (based on their scores) then I know that its going to be a ticket war." So this meant I saw another TB to compete with and not only you. Where is the lie in that statement or false claims? And where is the guarantee that you won't buy a ticket as well? 
    Actually it’s not hard to say if someone is a ticket buyer or not, unless they only buy tickets when they miss one or are scoring super low 
    Yes we can tell the "early ticket buyers", but there are also others who buy before the end of the SYS event. 
    yezx said:
    I’ve been thinking about this non stop, so I really need to say it. I was in a ts group with a forum doll who has been posting only 14 outfits and claiming she won first fairly, while she has been submitting extra tickets since the start. I dont mind tb at all, her outfits were on theme, but still not cool to say things like that while you‘ve just bought tickets to pass me. 
    I rarely post my outfits and I play this game "within the rules" - So I guess this "forum doll" is not me. 
    edited May 2020
    jhabs said:
    @promquin98 This was literally never about you lol. Also, we can definitely tell who the TBs are in our group when they: 1) submit more than 4 looks a day, 2) have a significantly higher score than everyone else at the start of the event, or 3) have a significantly higher score at the end of the event than they had previously. 

Did you lie about only posting 14 looks this SYS? No, you did not. So no one was ever talking about you here haha.
    Oh.. 🤣🤣🤣 so sorry about that... 😘😘😘
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    My other post was "deleted/has been subjected for approval", I don't know how that happened or who did it. To reiterate I said:

I’m betting you did some editing in The post before it disappeared.  The system pulls your post if you’re editing repeatedly , have too many quotes, (you quote someone’s post quoting someone else, quoting someone else.) And links and pics.  Too many of these in one post and the system asks you to wait for approval.   Most players send me a message right away, I go get it and put it back.  Otherwise the post waits till I go there and look as part 0f my regular thing.    So, technically you removed it.   That’s the what happened, and the who. :)
     Remember, next time just shoot me a dm.  ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It’s much worse thinking a person pulled your post, when it was just editing.  I’d rather know a technical fact yanked my post. Jmo 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    @jhabs haha, there was probably a time I would have named and shamed too. But I'm 6 weeks away from giving birth, I've barely got any breath left in my lungs thanks to wee man's persistent kicks up into them - I need to save the precious little breath I have!
    Congratulations lovely, I’m now 4 days overdue booked for an induction next week 😤 when are you due? My sister has about 6 weeks left too she’s due June 26th! X
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    . Sorry I'm always a late poster! It's so hard to keep up with the forum these days... Especially the sys thread since I've been working more on weekends now.. anyways, here were my looks

Man! Everybody really served up some looks this theme! So many beautiful looks. I love it when people post dolls that they like that they've seen in the voting booth, too.  :)
    Here is the final board if anyone wants to do the math:

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    kittykatx Congratulations lovely, I’m now 4 days overdue booked for an induction next week 😤 when are you due? My sister has about 6 weeks left too she’s due June 26th! X
    Thank you! And congrats to you too! How are you feeling? I'm feeling so cumbersome and 'meh' and I've still got 6 weeks to go! I'm due a few days before your sister. 
    That must be so nice for you and your sister to be pregnant together! 
    I'll have my fingers crossed for you next week! 🤞🏼🤞🏼❤❤
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

iOS player 

edited May 2020

I’m betting you did some editing in The post before it disappeared.  The system pulls your post if you’re editing repeatedly , have too many quotes, (you quote someone’s post quoting someone else, quoting someone else.) And links and pics.  Too many of these in one post and the system asks you to wait for approval.   Most players send me a message right away, I go get it and put it back.  Otherwise the post waits till I go there and look as part 0f my regular thing.    So, technically you removed it.   That’s the what happened, and the who. :)
     Remember, next time just shoot me a dm.  ;)

@kokokokonut I'm not referring to you and this is no lie at all. I thought maybe someone "reported" my post - that is my original thought at least. I know you wouldn't delete a post if it doesn't go against the forum rules. 
    @promquin98 i think my original post quoting yours probably made you feel like they’re talking about you so i am sorry about that. i just noticed that you place first pretty much every week but never say when you submit extra tickets. not saying you have to at all, but it’s just kinda confusing and discouraging a little when most players hardly finish first and then come on the forum and see the same person always placing first but never disclosing how. not bashing or against ticket buying in moderation but just putting it out there
    @samanthakkh i was put in a very "uncomfortable spotlight" when I was asked how I get 1st place. It came out as either being checked if I cheat by hacking or winning by submitting way more tickets without even "putting effort with the dolls outfit". I am not mad at your post because I understand that you must be frustrated. Also, just to put it out there - I didn't get 1st place in the St. Patrick's SYS because I lost to another TB who bought way more tickets. Also, like you said I am not obliged to answer so I decided not to disclose it to protect how I play. But I guess some people reacted to it and said faking of "using tickets in moderation". Some say it's easy to spot TB - imo, its easy to spot the obvious buyers but you wouldn't know who will decide to buy extra tickets when they appear not to be a TB at first. 
    It’s much worse thinking a person pulled your post, when it was just editing.  I’d rather know a technical fact yanked my post. Jmo 
    I know someone came for you last week so I understand why you seem a little off about it. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Yo i leave for a day 👀 and things get intense. 
    edited May 2020
    @promquin98 You said 'somehow a post disappeared and was being held, and you said you didn't know how, and didn't know who.'  I stopped reading, went and looked it up, and saw it was pulled by the system. i didn't replace it, because you reposted. I came back, said it was actually you.  I explained what would cause it (excessive editing, extra long quote chains, too many links or graphics, or any combination of those thing, so you and other players don't lose posts, and also don't have the dark cloud of 'what did I do?' wondering (like you did) why you post was gone. If you post you don't have info, and I can get it for you I will. '
    I'm sorry, I don't understand why you quoted why I explained.  I'm not off about anything, if someone 'came for me'  it was such a non blip on my radar that it doesn't even come to mind a few days later. 

If anyone is having a problem with another member, please pm me.  the event's over.  let the drama die with it. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2020
    <3 Darn I didn't go back enough.  When giving facts, I might sound cut and dry.  I try to refer specifically to what I'm answering, but you can never tell tone of voice.  I wish we had better smileys.
    With the coming SYS,  everyone has to chill about players buying and using tickets.  It's not cheating, and no one needs to justify or explain how they legitimately play. 
    1st time someone is insulted or put on the hot seat, please please please dm me.  When an argument ensues...everyone fighting is just as wrong, as the person who started it. 
    If someone questions you, don't write back to them, write to me.  We are alienating and chasing away people who are uncomfortable being asked to account for their playing.  
    @promquin98 I appreciate your caring, but I couldn't come in and do this day after day if I let little things get to me.  I would be a rich woman if I had a dime for everytime someone got mad at me.  I am learning to count to 100, and tone down my responses at that time.
    People get heated, but no one should question others about personal gameplay.    TBH, I think with a few exceptions we were a kinder friendlier thread last week.  And I think it's going to get better this week too.

@promquin98 and everyone else, please message me with concerns.  I can try and to help.  But best advice, don't take the bait.  <3

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This is highly noted @kokokokonut
    12 hours and the new thread should be up.  let's all just shake off all the leftover angst, and think great thoughts.  Chill groups, good scores, good prizes, but most of all a good time.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’ve never been so ready for a new SYS thread! And I’m stoked it’s a street style theme this time 💕
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @promquin98 @kokokokonut obviously excessive ticket buying is frowned upon and winning first every week is a dead giveaway. i wasnt trying to chase anyone away and being questioned about your gameplay should not make you feel ashamed or embarrassed unless you take 1st from deserving players week after week and then post on a forum where it’s obviously not supported. but to each their own i guess. lol sorry i asked 

Rikk said:
    I’ve never been so ready for a new SYS thread! And I’m stoked it’s a street style theme this time 💕

I for one, am going to be looking at your pics for inspiration. You inspired me to rock short layered punk looks and look like a female version of a young Billy Idol . .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos yep I know.