• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    ooh thank you for the info @thallisa ❤️
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    ooh thank you for the info @thallisa ❤️
    I bought most of those items on black friday and love them! Well worth it
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I hope they will bring back all the last year items from  tb sale plus new ones and also I hope they bring this smc back cause I will definitely buy it 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I had that SYS but won second place because the ticket buyer had over 2k points. I'm still mad about it.
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    The only thing that makes me feel better about not getting it is the awareness that if it were released in SYS today, a TB would pay $50 for it and I'd take 2nd place just like back then
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    That sys was one of the rare ones that i won with a very cool group 😍😍😍 dress is a dream,hair i dont use that much since when i did it didnt score that well 😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Hope_x
    Gold vip is definitely worth it, even just for the stars. But the 10 extra energy is such a big deal. I miss it so much when I take breaks from having vip.. I would just suggest to look over the vip subscription thread because if  you only do bronze or silver some months, you might miss out on certain items... I didn't realize that when I first signed up and missed out on a few great items.. and at this point there's no way to go back and get them. :/
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5435472/vip-subscription-overview-of-gigs-and-female-items-please-dont-post-here#latest
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv thank you! This is really helpful, I agree the extra energy would be useful, especially for the events, I always struggle to finish them. However, I have been playing bronze for a while now so I guess that means I no longer get the option to win the clothes I’ve already missed. I’ll check out the thread though and see what the other benefits are because it does seem a ridiculous amount of money to spend. 
  • Ajones2163Ajones2163 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I’ve saved up so many kstars! I’m hoping I can splurge a little. Can’t wait for spoilers for the 6th kimversary!!
  • alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I checked the photos on the first page of the items included in the kimiversary from last year. I wasn’t part of it then so this will be my first kimiversary. However, I participated in the black friday event. There was a throwback section in the closet just like the kimiversary. I noticed that some items from the kimiversary event were brought back one more time during the BF event. Also I noticed that the kimiversary from last year included clothes that are already available in the throwback boxes. 
    My point is that I hope they will bring new items otherwise it will be repetitive and boring. I already own few things from the last kimiversary event but I got them during the BF which means if they come back for this year’s kimiversary there won’t be anything new and exiting for me. Also it seems pointless to me to include items that are already available every week in the throwback boxes. 
    There are plenty of pretty items to bring back for the first time. 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited May 2020
    whats the snow queen hair and outfit? 😅
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    whats the snow queen hair and outift? 😅

this:

iOS
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Here’s some items I would like to see in the Kimiversary TB sale.
    oops: duplicate pink hair knot

• alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Let’s hope they give us what we wish for.🤞If these items are included I’m giving them my wallet. 😂
  • ElleScottElleScott Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    what are the prices of items on Kimmiversary? Are they really low compared to their original prices? just curious. It'a s gonna be my first Kimmyversary. And what is the date for the event?
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    sorry this wouldn't go away
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Ok since it's gonna be my first Kimiversary and this game has been (a little) sexist, I have to ask: do male dolls have Kimversary TB sales too? Just me being cautious since I want to be sure I'm really saving kstars for something 🤔
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @malakk15 Oh God I hope there is... my mom's heart is gonna break if not, she's been saving too (she plays a male game)...
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @kadamisia when I knew there's gonna be Kimiversary in June I have been soooooo good and have saved quite a bit. I hope your mother's (and my) saving effort pays off! 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @malakk15 I really hope so too. Fingers crossed <3
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    When exactly is the Kimiversary? (Sorry I’ve been playing just about a year now)
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    @Fierain June. will probably start on the 15th with the update
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

I would love to buy some of these items.. I'm guessing they will cost around 35-40 K stars? Am I wrong? 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    KkhEMP said:

I would love to buy some of these items.. I'm guessing they will cost around 35-40 K stars? Am I wrong? 
    I saw somewhere that the orange drink was 35 last time and the passport was 40, but I may have mixed them up!