Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @soundspretty I too remember we had a Paris theme already
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Okay so I’ve come up with eleven potential looks? If you can’t tell I am CLUELESS about this theme! So if anyone has any advice for my loos that would be amazing!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @soundspretty I was thinking the exact same! I checked and we had London Street Style in September, and “French glamour” in January 2019 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @Zarah if you want to spend stars on your outfits for this SYS, the coat is 100 times more useful than the little dog purse! It scores pretty well in SYS, and you could unlock that coat twice and it’s basically a full outfit. The dog purse is cute, but I bought it Black Friday and have never used it! 
    @jhabs I agree ☝🏽
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @danjames12 I am in love with the dark blue one! 🤩
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    No Spoilers yet. I am excited, especially with Rikk's Personal Style challenge.  Fingers crossed for a super chill group,  and fun prizes!   Especially if they're purple. ... ahh.  the story of a girl and her love affair with the co-mingling of Red and Blue.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

I tried to style some looks from my closet but obviously only some of them are good enough and on theme and i suffer from serious lack of hairstyles 
    if anyone can recommend me a hairstylist in the closet and give me some tips on how to improve my looks 💞
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Really kicking myself now for not buying the FG that includes the beret 🤦‍♀️ 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited May 2020

I don’t know if I need this hair or if it’s not worth the fight. I guess I’ll have to see it on my doll first 😊

very beautiful, thank you Kalinda!!!🥰
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Wowwww they’re actually so pretty! 💗
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    I came up with a few maybe looks
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited May 2020
    Omg is that the dress I recommended?? It’s so pretty besides the length I mean maybe not, it’s just pretty close
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Here we go with this ridiculous length again 😩😩 The hair is gorgeous tho
    agreed, why does glu keep doing this??? Glu, can you please stop lol. Just make it a mini dress!! That should be less work! 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Overall, the items are trés chic but I personally don’t connect with them. Though I wish it was a little bit more fun and flirty, I really enjoy the butterfly dress because butterflies have been such a trend lately! I don’t really respond to the hair because it’s not something that I can pull off 🙈🙈 But I know so many other dolls would love these gorgeous braids!

TS kinda disappoints me not gonna lie... it’s not something that I would really incorporate into my wardrobe. Mainly because I despise wearing black 😂 if only it were another color! So as a whole, not a very thrilling weekend for prizes but I’m still excited to participate! Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohhh really pritty stuff!!
    The butterfly dress is really cute!! The hairstyle is not me so im ok with not getting it!
    The TS black dress is really nice and i love me a good ponytails so i really like the TS hair!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Once again wishing we could gift event items ‘cuz my doll’s wife would be hot asf in that hair, but not so much my doll herself.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I don't like at all the earnable dress, the hair can be useful for a lot of doll who are looking for braids and twisted hair!

The ts dress is beautiful, the ts hair will be bought by some tb 🤦‍♀️
    Android
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Omg I might finally be able to get some good braids for my doll!!!!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    I really love the butterfly dress, since I love butterflies so much. I’m glad they finally incorporated some more butterflies into the game 💕🦋 I’m also really glad they incorporated braids, it’ll look so good on many many dolls!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    even though i won’t ever wear them i’m very happy that glu made the braids earnable !! although i’m kind of disappointed we didn’t get a cute handheld earnable because the dress is ugly and could’ve easily been replaced with a little croissant or something 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited May 2020
    dress rewards? but all ive planned are two piece looks 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone