🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I absolutely love the earnable dress. I'm a sucker for animal prints of any kind. The trendsetter dress is stunning as well.
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts

I really like the hair! Hoping for a chill group this weekend 🤞
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I’ve been googling “paris street fashion” since someone posted the newsletter (which i’ve signed up for but don’t get for some reason?!) and my biggest takeaway is big blazers, boxy slacks, big bags... basically everything my mom wore when she worked in the import/export business in houston in the 90s... so, I’m EXCITED! i’m reluctant to hit the store until i get a peep at what looks are getting the most votes tomorrow night, though, because i only have kash right now and i don’t wanna spend it all only to have everyone submitting and winning with ballgowns while i get 20-25 votes on my looks, lol. but there are some NICE looks in the store for kash that i think would fit this theme!! i’m very excited for a more “casual” weekend, as i think more creativity can be put into those looks as opposed to just a ballgown and a fancy hair. i’m hoping to use more two piece outfits this weekend, so i don’t have to cycle through all my “dress” category outfits and just dye and redye them so i have something to use lol. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Love the earnables ! The dress is so pretty... but the length... Why that length again. Also I’m happy that for once we have earnable braids, always nice to see 😊 I don’t need the TS hair so not too bothered about whether I get 1st or not. I’m excited though, looking forward to all the beautiful looks 🙌
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I like the butterfly dress! Stylish and colorful 🦋
    The hair isn't my cup of tea personally but I'm glad there's more diversity and I'm sure a lot of dolls will enjoy it!
    Not feeling the TS to he honest, it looks like 2015 quality 🤷🏻‍♀️ sorry! 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I love the top part of the earnable dress especially. Not feeling the hair, but i am sure a lot will apreciate it. TS prizes are cute, but not wow! 
     Thank you Kalinda!
    Now i really wait for the update spoilers 😁
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Julliette said:
    I love the top part of the earnable dress especially. Not feeling the hair, but i am sure a lot will apreciate it. TS prizes are cute, but not wow! 
     Thank you Kalinda!
    Now i really wait for the update spoilers 😁
    Yess, almost forgot about the update 😩 so many new exciting things happening ❤️
  • marianmruizmarianmruiz Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I'm excited about this theme!!! Like the butterfly dress it's cute and different! I don't what to wear but I'll figure out...
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I love both of hairs.
    I hate the length of the earnable dress. Everything else is amazing💖
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i’m going to chill w the sys this week i think as i’m not really in love with any of the items. will still be participating for the fun as well as the diamonds and kstars! aiming to earn as many kstars as i can for kimiversary 🙏🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    The earnables are not really my thing, since I’m not a big fan of braids or animal prints. But the ts, oh my god, I absolutely love them
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    These items are so pretty especially the ts hair and the earnable butterfly dress🥺 But I expected something more casual. Like pants with a shirt instead of a dress. 
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • bella1997bella1997 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Hope there will be no TB in my group, the last SYS I had 5 TB☹️💔.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I need the TS! It’s so pretty! I’m so glad though that we got a butterfly print dress, even though it’s the length it is. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
     I love the butterflies. I love the braids.... really taken with just about everything.  Good luck Dolls!   I wish it were tomorrow! 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not excited about the earnable dress and I hope I get a relaxed TS group so I have a chance of getting that dress.
    Platform: Android

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Earnables: I’m not into them at all, the hair is beautiful but I don’t see it on my doll and I don’t like to wear butterflies 😅 I mean I love to watch them fly around but I don’t like jewels or dresses with them

TS: the dress is beautiful I love its unique shape and I really like the hair 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited May 2020
    For me the only thing that matters is that I like the voting earnable dress since that's the only thing I'll be getting from this SYS event, like usual. 😅🤦🏻‍♀️
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    have to see how the hairstyles look on my doll but i’m pretty sure i love everything! 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    OMG I love the dress and hair😍❤
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Love both hairs! I'm not a big fan of the earnable dress, but the ts one is so pretty! 
    And I'm so so thankful to everyone who is posting their looks, you are all giving me the inspiration I needed because I was clueless with what to go for. This forum is amazing <3 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Do any of y’all know if the update comes after this weekend event or if it’s coming later on? Because usually VIP is at the end of the month so I’m not sure
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Like most of the time I like TS items more than earnables. Maybe this week I won’t have so much tb I want to win the dress ☺️🤩
    iOS player 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It sounds like some of you don't like the length of the earnable dress. Can you help us understand why? How much does the length of a dress affect its appeal?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.