🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    THAT BUTTERFLY DRESS OMG🥺✨🦋
  • bella1997bella1997 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    It sounds like some of you don't like the length of the earnable dress. Can you help us understand why? How much does the length of a dress affect its appeal?
    I actually liked the length
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    It sounds like some of you don't like the length of the earnable dress. Can you help us understand why? How much does the length of a dress affect its appeal?
    Honestly I don’t mind the length too much except it seems like we’ve gotten way too many dresses this exact length (and shape) lately! I’d love to see it switched up more. Also this length is often hard to pair shoes with... I like it but not all the time. 

Preachhhh
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kadamisia I also agree with that. We keep getting the same length of dress and I also agree with the A/B dress thing. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    First time poster, but I could use some help. I was a player in 2025-16 and stopped playing for 4 years. Due to Ms Rona I have a lot more free time so I’m back lol. Can I get some feedback on these looks?  I’d have to buy the hat hairstyle but own everything else. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I feel like the dress could be 2 inches shorter but i like the style of it ! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @therealChar just realised it is 2 inches if the dress is human size. 😂 I was like 2 inches is like TWICE the size of our doll. 
    IOS Player 
    @therealChar just realised it is 2 inches if the dress is human size. 😂 I was like 2 inches is like TWICE the size of our doll. 
    😂😂😂 omg ur rights but definitely meant human sized 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I am excited for this theme! I remember London street style SYS from a few months ago was difficult because I didn’t know what to submit, but hopefully Kalinda’s call makes this event easier 😊
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I agree with sentiments that we get that length a lotttt. We get less floor length, mini dresses, & high lows. I love high low dresses & they’re rarely earnable so I would love so see some of those in the future!
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @AguadeCoco I see you bought the GS lips😍 Looking cute 🔥🔥
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Well, regarding SYS earnables: kinda like the dress but not a fan. Not really Parisian at all. But I'm really happy for all POCs players with this hair!!

The TS items do not feel great either, I'm not gonna fight for them at all.

I think I'm gonna follow @Rikk's challenge this week, im gonna show MY style, not the voters's!!
    Also, do not trust what you see when you search for "Parisian fashion", that's not really what is worn... maybe on some high end streets but not really everywhere else ;)

Yes @kadamisia, I managed to snatch them after missing them a few time!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
     Not the biggest fan of the trendsetter top prize i only hope to get the dress im mostly here for the earnbles so im hoping to score 41 to be able to get the hair!
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Many other dolls have already expressed my same exact concerns I have but I do just have another if I may add?

I guess another possible issue might stem from the fact that we’ve expressed how tiresome having gowns all the time has been. Perhaps ankle length is a way to sort of make ends meet to please people? “Take a gown and just cut it off at the ankle” sort of mindset. If that were the case, our suggestion thread is so full of ideas for other looks. However -and I don’t mean any shade at all- many are still persistent in suggesting sparkly, glittery, fancy floor length gowns. But many dolls, myself included, have suggested so many other ideas that could help inspire the team.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic we get the update the week after Vip so It’ll be Monday or Tuesday 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    The theme is the best yet and the looks you guys posted are AMAZING. I'm so inspired.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh okay thank you doll. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Hey dolls!  I put together some looks for this week's SYS and I would really love any feedback anyone has... I am trying to get out of the low 40s scores and get into the 50s!

Also sorry my doll is really serving some Chandler Bing levels of not keeping her eyes open....
    Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    does anyone have a list of all the berry hairstyles and where they’re from? 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @KalindaKing i would also like to add since we’re talking about dress length, that this length of dress is awkward imo also. i think the dresses are better floor length, above the ankles, just below the knees, or upper thigh. thank you for asking!
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Here's a few looks I put together, I need some good ones since I got absolutely demolished in last week's SYS lmao 

I'm hoping these will do the trick! If anyone's got any feedback for me, I'd love to hear it!  
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41