🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    This was really hard to style, please tell me what you think about these looks! I’m in love with the TS hair 🥺

i think all of these are so well put together! i especially like the far right in the second row and the one with the zebra coat, so gorgeous!
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Lilviv dijo:
    ¡Fue divertido armarlos! Realmente quiero usar cosas que normalmente no tengo la oportunidad. 

Lilviv dijo:
    ¡Fue divertido armarlos! Realmente quiero usar cosas que normalmente no tengo la oportunidad. 
    @lilviv I love your style ❤
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    This was really hard to style, please tell me what you think about these looks! I’m in love with the TS hair 🥺

All very pretty - I like the second row next to last - I styled something very similar <3   I also love the first one in that row! 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    I swear every time the beret Fashion Goals comes back into rotation I think to myself "I need to buy this before it disappears again" and every single time I manage to forget and regret it immediately. Can't believe I forgot that this week was Paris Street Style, I'm such an egg 🙄
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    A lot of dolls posting beautiful looks already and here I’m with zero clothes on theme 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂 
    im honestly have no idea what I’m gonna do in this sys 😎
    iOS player 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    snakiekkh said:
    I swear every time the beret Fashion Goals comes back into rotation I think to myself "I need to buy this before it disappears again" and every single time I manage to forget and regret it immediately. Can't believe I forgot that this week was Paris Street Style, I'm such an egg 🙄
    Literally me. To a T 🙃 I’m hoping it pops up in time or at least during this sys, but i know it won’t lol
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @SDC93 thank you!
    @Liv_S thanks dear! and same! it’s so boujee 😅
    @D98 i appreciate that 💕
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Kinda late to the thread but I must say I am ROCK HARD for these prizes

Too bad I suck at these types of themes 🤷‍♀️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

Omg thanks for including me @kokokokonut!!
    Awww, my pleasure.  I just go down my friend lists and see who’s right for the theme.  So thank YOU Hannah. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I talked to our lead clothing designer and shared your feedback about dress length. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and posting examples. Keep in mind that we've already planned dresses for the next month or so, but you can look forward to new styles in the future! We'll mix it up   :)
    THANK YOU kalinda! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ill be so sad if i dont get this hair. Im looking at my kloset and just not getting any ideas and the call was even more confusing 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Thanks so much Kalinda!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I talked to our lead clothing designer and shared your feedback about dress length. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and posting examples. Keep in mind that we've already planned dresses for the next month or so, but you can look forward to new styles in the future! We'll mix it up   :)
    this is exciting! thank you soooo much!
  • kttl4lifekttl4life Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut hi so I messaged Glu support directly from the KKH app, TWICE, during last weeks SYS after , for the second week in a row my looks, tickets , and votes disappear leaving me with locked clothing and no votes or tickets. No one has responded and it has been a complete week. 
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I’m actually kind of excited about this theme, I just hope I don’t see a bunch of gowns in the voting booth. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I may be late he he but I like the length of the dress.
    I think it would be cool to make it slightly above the ankles or keep the same length but add a slit to make it less blocky 
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts

Played around with some outfits hope you like it!💕
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I hope I can find the short hair with the beret so cute 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @princessprecious 1st row, last look.
    the coat is so beautifull ! 😍 I really want this too 😭
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Some looks I've come up with

I love the earnables this week but I'm not bothered with the TS so I decided to have fun with the looks and try use items that I don't usually use and neglect, thanks @Rikk for the cool suggestion! 
    Where is the third dress from babe?😍🥺 your looks are beautiful 
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I really want those braids, I need a few more looks. I plan on wearing that hat OUT!
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Ok please give me strength. I just got sooo many good kollections I’m crying 😭 *im not gonna waste my k-stars, I’m not gonna waste my k-stars...” 😭