🎆v10.12 Update - It's here!👗🦩

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited May 2020 in KKH General Discussion

Is it that time already? 

I'm just kidding.  I knew all along.  And I'm so excited.  I just can't wait.
Hey, has anyone seen your Mom?  I know how much she loves Update antipation threads.... watch this.

Think that will get her attention?

Fabulous Kris.  Hey, have you given any thought to becoming our Momagers?  Simon is getting up there...
Oh update, right.  Well, this IS NOT the Kimiversary Update, it's not time for that yet.  :)
But what I love about the Update thread, the great fashion Spoilers Kalinda shares with us.
So, maybe you could grab Kim for us, and she and Kalinda will open the thread?

We never ever would Kim.  So, lets get this show on the road.....It's all about the fashions for us.  Hey,  there's Kalinda! 

Great job of rounding everyone up Kris. 

Oh wow look! Kim is starting the chanting and Spoiler begging for us.
Ok Dolls, Let's do this.  <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456728

Comments

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Thank you for opening the update thread @kokokokonut, I'm so ready for spoilers already!! 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Spoilers please 💕
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Omg can’t wait already !
    Spoilers please ! 🤩
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Spoliers please! Wating for something fun in this update & changes in the Tb boxes and sys pleeease! 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    SO excited!

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    We are so ready for the Update.   the game has shifted my sense of time. It's no longer measured by the  days in the calendar, but by events in each update.   oh look!  Quarter to Vip, half past 5 Star Professional!   and there's a SYS every Thursday. :)     so um.....anybody see any hints on doc media or anything?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Wow! 
    Koko was fast this time 😊
    Cant wait for Kalinda's lil teaser spoilers 😊
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Also the misc section drives me insane because this stuff could belong in the jewelry section!! And the nose highlight in the makeup section

I think the nose highlight is there because you can’t cumulate make up?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Also the misc section drives me insane because this stuff could belong in the jewelry section!! And the nose highlight in the makeup section

Off topic, but can someone post a side by side of the nose with and without the highlight?  I cannot tell a difference when I try it on and I don’t know if it’s just my doll
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    OMG yaaaaay! It's almost update time! Can't wait to see spoilers!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    So I need the nose ring and highlight glitch fixeddd pleaseeee it still hasn’t been fixed and it drives me insane. I would also want updated tb boxe
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I hope we will have new storylines with Kim, because I miss her. Having new business and locatiin would bring a bit of fresh air into this game! 
    Is this anniversary update?
  • JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    spoilers for you all; new kollections and new dyes and don’t forget throwback boxes!!!!!! 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    edited May 2020
    In this new update I would love to see VIP improved for a worthwhile £50 a month price tag. 
    New Clothing items to win with the partnership tiles (current tiles mostly give older clothing and energy/stars), also different dyes In the daily box (currently we can only have purple and green) and maybe even some Diamonds now that they are now a weekly currency.
    Storylines would be great too, currently we just have one a month and that’s over quite quickly.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I found the list of SMCs not in rotation in case anyone is curious what's missing. 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6760731/#Comment_6760731

iOS
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Can't wait to see the spoilers 😀
    I'm super excited 🤩
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I found the list of SMCs not in rotation in case anyone is curious what's missing. 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6760731/#Comment_6760731

Everything on this list should be added back to the game!!! They brought back the who wore it best items once in a tb sale so could they do that again for the kimiversary but with these missing items?? 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    can we get a spoiler of a few items from the TB sale? Please 💓💖💞
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Also please give ios more offers! we don’t have hardly any at all, we have to pay for most of ours 
    Yes please ! I had the double star on offers few days ago and I didn’t have a single offer to do other purchasing sliming tea and other weird stuff??!! It’s very frustrating