Guide to Completing Achievements!!

LizzieCovetLizzieCovet Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Hey guys! I have compiled a list of which actions during gigs count towards completing different achievements! I'm sure there's plenty that I've missed, so please feel free to add anything that you find!

Also, note that not every action is available at every gig, and some actions only count at certain locations. For example, Charm guests sometimes count for the Spotlight achievement, sometimes it counts for the Vanity achievement, and sometimes it counts for the Socialite achievement, depending on where the gig is. Some actions also do not count in certain locations, such as Make Friends, which counts towards Humanitarian at the 10AX but not Lif.

Humanitarian:
Appearances: meet and greet, make friends, new friends, friendly chat, good conversation
NOTE: Meet and greet and make friends seem to be the ones that count at the most locations, but the actions counting is very inconsistent between locations.

Media Darling:
Photoshoots: Hold that pose!, smile, strike a pose!, new pose
NOTE: Hold that pose! is the one action that counts at every location

Spotlight:
Appearances: dazzle the crowd, bust a move, charm guests (depends on location), fun times, enjoy your meal, hit the slopes, make a toast (depends on location)
Photoshoots: lighting check, perfect lighting, perfect pose
Acting gigs: lighting check
Fashion shows: spotlight, elegant stride (only at Femme)
Reality shows: reality tv gold 
Guest on Ray's show: Laughs with ray, joke with audience

Barfly:
Appearances: social drink, do a shot, the good stuff, have a drink
Dates: vintage wine, expensive wine

Vanity:
Appearances: charm guests (depends on location), pictures!, group pictures, selfie, center of attention
Photoshoots: check makeup, show off outfit
Acting gigs: check makeup
Fashion shows: face camera, change makeup
Reality shows: check makeup

Foodie:
Appearances: grab a bite, hors devours, have a bite, check menu, hot coco
Reality shows: have a snack
Dates: grab a bite, dessert

Socialite:
Appearances: socialize, entertain, make a toast (depends on location), entertain guests, charm guests (depends on location), wave to fans, social butterfly
Reality shows: funny one-liner
NOTE: Socialize is the only one that counts at most locations

Thespian:
Acting gigs: deliver lines, action!, rehearse lines, act frightening, perfect take (get this by completing the take one, take two...etc actions in order)

Big Spender:
Appearances: order a round
Dates: fancy meal, (I'm pretty sure it's any action over $200 on dates that will count, but I'm not positive)

The Look: 
Photoshoots: mysterious look, no makeup!, look natural, change wardrobe, change clothing
Fashion shows: smile with eyes, perfect posture (only at Femme)

Fierce:
Fashion shows: Shoulders back (only at Femme)
NOTE: The only location where I have made progress on this achievement is at Femme, the action does not count for it anywhere else. The only way to complete it, as far as I know, is Shoulders back at Femme 

Catwalk:
Fashion shows: Pivot
NOTE: I have only had pivot show up once per 8-hour fashion show, and even then maybe only half of the time, and only at Muse and in Rome

I hope this helps everyone complete their achievements! I've found that once I know which actions to do, I can ignore the ones that don't count for anything and focus on those, making those achievements go a lot quicker!

Again, feel free to add or correct anything I may have missed!
Been playing on and off since KKH release... here to stay now!

Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lizzie.covet.5602

Comments

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Thank you for putting this all together- I was wondering why it was taking me so long to get anywhere with some of the achievements!!

Also as a side note, I think "Pivot" for catwalk comes up when you tap through the first six actions nearest to you (and your costar if you have one) on the stage 😊 Also it took me ages to find out that Hype it Up was from product placements for reality shows, and Mix Master, Drink Slinger, and Party MC are done at Reykjavik Ice Bar. Mix Master is done with the "amazing buildup" and "beat match" actions in the seating area at the far right of the club, Drink Slinger is "perfect bloody Mary" and "flip liquor bottle" which show up above your head at the bar, and Party MC is "entertaining anecdotes" and "VIP treatment" in the seating area again 😊
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • LizzieCovetLizzieCovet Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    snakiekkh said:
    Thank you for putting this all together- I was wondering why it was taking me so long to get anywhere with some of the achievements!!

Also as a side note, I think "Pivot" for catwalk comes up when you tap through the first six actions nearest to you (and your costar if you have one) on the stage 😊 Also it took me ages to find out that Hype it Up was from product placements for reality shows, and Mix Master, Drink Slinger, and Party MC are done at Reykjavik Ice Bar. Mix Master is done with the "amazing buildup" and "beat match" actions in the seating area at the far right of the club, Drink Slinger is "perfect bloody Mary" and "flip liquor bottle" which show up above your head at the bar, and Party MC is "entertaining anecdotes" and "VIP treatment" in the seating area again 😊

Thanks for adding this!

There's another post somewhere that has all this and the reality show achievements, so I left those out!

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @LizzieCovet thanks so much doll!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    @LizzieCovet thank so much, very useful 👏
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • LizzieCovetLizzieCovet Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    UPDATE: You also get credit for Fierce by doing the Push yourself action at the gym!

• ABGABG Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I think you get credit for fierce from additional actions you get when you come from Top position to E-list. I have reached fierce level 5 so far.