🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Why are so many members LOLing at other dolls looks? That's so rude, and it seems like the same people constantly doing it too. If their looks score in the 50s you know you will steal them. 
    I know right, reminds me of people who used to dislike posts silently and sometimes for no reason...so weird and rude :/
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I hav my 1st look ready for @rikk’s challenge.   I really think the look needs a Rocco bag ftom the late Alexander MQueen.  That is the only bag I really want.  Iodine or petrol, and rose color or gunmetal studs.  Sigh. 

And btw @Unwinter  You shouldn’t run with scissors!  (But since you did....Let’s go fix some skirts. >:)

@Rikk I’m in! I love your challenge 💖
    Looks pretty badass @kokokokonut! 💜

I can’t wait @elettrahere! This is going to be fun 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @thesweetone Tysm babe 🥺❤️ It was meant to be humorous, glad I made you giggle ❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @thesweetone Tysm babe 🥺❤️ It was meant to be humorous, glad I made you giggle ❤️
    You did lil' champignon baby! ❤️🍄
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @Rikk Just did! Thanks for the suggestion. I hope re-posts are allowed, otherwise I'll take it down. Still, had so much fun putting it together haha
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Why are so many members LOLing at other dolls looks? That's so rude, and it seems like the same people constantly doing it too. If their looks score in the 50s you know you will steal them. 
    Omg I just noticed that I did that! But I was lolling because the person also said something funny. I'll be more careful in the future (and will fix that now) as to what it makes the person think. Sorry if I've upset anyone! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @asalaxo I don’t think it’s worth it to buy anything in the kloset so close to kimiversary! For 55 kstars, you could get that hair, the one next to it, and still have a few stars to spare during the sale. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Some looks I've come up with

I love the earnables this week but I'm not bothered with the TS so I decided to have fun with the looks and try use items that I don't usually use and neglect, thanks @Rikk for the cool suggestion! 
    Where is the third dress from babe?😍🥺 your looks are beautiful 
    Thank you doll! I can't remember what it's originally from but Im sure i bought it on a Kimiversary x

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @asalaxo I don’t think it’s worth it to buy anything in the kloset so close to kimiversary! For 55 kstars, you could get that hair, the one next to it, and still have a few stars to spare during the sale. 
    true!! I can’t help myself I’m ALWAYS looking for an excuse to spend my stars and you always talk me out of it 😂😂😂 thank you lol
    iOS player
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @yezx @ChristinayPaiz thanks dolls! @eligur thanks too but what I meant is the SYS but no biggie 😊

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Hi dolls! This is my first street style SYS and I’m not really sure what we’re going for.. these are some looks I’ve put together so far, am I doing any of this right? 🥴
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @khloe97 the fourth look is very cute and very on theme! 😍😊
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

khloe97 said:
    Hi dolls! This is my first street style SYS and I’m not really sure what we’re going for.. these are some looks I’ve put together so far, am I doing any of this right? 🥴
    I like the first one! Tbh I think that red purse and sandals don't mesh well with the cheetah coat. I'd swap them for something black/beige and would maybe choose boots instead of sandals. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I have 35 potential looks... that I now have to shrink down to 14 🥴 I’m definitely prepared lol Hopefully the voting booth will help me make up my mind later on
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Trying to get inspired for this Paris Street Style SYS, came across a lot of horribilities.. 
    here is one for the male dolls ...
    😂😂😂😂😂😂
    As a woman i wouldnt wear that in bed, at night let alone outside.. but hey must be a Givenchy that costs like 50000euros so it must be precious!!! ”Fools and their money parted” comes to mind..
    i just hope this⬆⬆⬆ wont get Glu inspired for us next😉
    edited May 2020
    Aurora117 said:
    Trying to get inspired for this Paris Street Style SYS, came across a lot of horribilities.. 
    😂😂😂😂😂😂
    As a woman i wouldnt wear that in bed, at night let alone outside.. but hey must be a Givenchy that costs like 50000euros so it must be precious!!! ”Fools and their money parted” comes to mind..
    Good thing you don't have to wear it neither outside nor inside 🙂
    It might be "precious" for him because hey, everyone splurges on things that are important to them that others may not understand. 
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    I talked to our lead clothing designer and shared your feedback about dress length. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and posting examples. Keep in mind that we've already planned dresses for the next month or so, but you can look forward to new styles in the future! We'll mix it up   :)
    Warning for long post ahead, and hi to everyone!!
    So I'm a little late to the party (and making an account since I just always forgot and enjoyed reading rather than posting) but! I really wanted to tell you why I did not like this SYS.
    The butterfly dress is unique, definitely, but not for me, I don't like the length because I think that if something is very rich in colors and details should be shorter than that; more fabric with this much details just makes it not pretty at all. Love the hair and yay for poc! I know a lot who've been waiting for something similar.
    As for TS dress; it's such a typical design. I was expecting something that has more to do with the Paris theme. Why does the outfit always has to be a dress? I honestly expected some long coat with fancy pants and shirt. I think the designers are all about dresses (and they are doing a wonderful job, definitely!) but there are a lot of incredible designs and ways to incorporate pants/shorts in an outfit and still make it fancy and neat.
    This was long, I'm sorry but thank you for taking the feedback into consideration and thank you and all the designers for your hard work. 
    I agree with the TS. Dress, really hate how we keep getting dresses in the Sys. I agree we should of got an actual street style as our TS outfit. 
  • Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Aurora117 said:
    😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Good thing you don't have to wear it neither outside nor inside 🙂
    It might be "precious" for him because hey, everyone splurges on things that are important to them that others may not understand. 
    Good. You can wear it for both of us since you obviously love it!!.. 😊
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @asalaxo LOL it’s my inner Capricorn. I also always see @dpeters telling people to save their stars, and she and I share a birthday haha. Must be a Capricorn thing!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @jhabs it's definitely a Capricorn thing lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @buriteri thanks, I think that one and the first one are my favorite 😊
    @thesweetone now that you mention it I fully agree, I think I was trying to use the red as a ‘pop of colour’ but yeah it definitely doesn’t work  with that bag and shoes 😋 thank you ☺️
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I really hope the voting booth isn’t a mess cause Kalinda’s call was super vague.