🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• kttl4lifekttl4life Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    kttl4life said:
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut hi so I messaged Glu support directly from the KKH app, TWICE, during last weeks SYS after , for the second week in a row my looks, tickets , and votes disappear leaving me with locked clothing and no votes or tickets. No one has responded and it has been a complete week. 
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @malakk15 I would say all of them! You’ve definitely got the essence of Parisian men’s fashion down and I really like how experimental you got with your third look 😍 The first two looks are definitely safer bets but I still love and would vote for all of them!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm so torn.   I would probably vote for the purple because I csnt say no to  great purple but for your pol  l thought the middle was more Patis.. understated but it clicks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @robertavyy if it doesn't have 50+ votes im suing, its awesome 😍
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @AriDoll your looks look SUPERB!! I'm in love with the second one on the first row. Honestly, if they don't get 50+ I'll be so disappointed. Thanks for the inspiration!!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @malakk15 I agree with @buriteri. You should submit all of them! They look really nice!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kttl4life you should try to send a dm to kalinda or eggs, sometimes these problems are not resolved if you only post them in a thread
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @asalaxo you’re a doll! 💕💜 you were the first person to message in the forum when I joined! I love how positive you always are babe!!
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH that cheetah coat is gorgeous! your closet is amazing 😄
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH where is the cheetah coat from? It's gorgeous!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @lilviv and @princessprecious

But they came with matching leopard print tights. 

Edit: It is from 7 December 2018. Thanks @LindaVB for the encyclopedia of previous events. 

IOS Player 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Unwinter said:
    emmaisson said:
    Ok please give me strength. I just got sooo many good kollections I’m crying 😭 *im not gonna waste my k-stars, I’m not gonna waste my k-stars...” 😭
    Honestly admiring your self-control the Regal Icon and Cloud Nine collection are to die for! But good job! 
    Don’t praise me yet, still 6 days to go with these til they disappear 😭 
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Dolls does the game load for you? Cause i can't turn it on and i still haven't finished the throwback events and I'm getting slightly annoyed...
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Trying to use pieces I never used for SYS ( inspired by @rikk challenge, I totally forgot I have the gold-bronzey leopard print coat and the zebra print coat. 
    Come through animal print! Love these looks 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    @lilviv and @princessprecious

But they came with matching leopard print tights. 

I actually never used this coat, but you just reminded me how gorgeous it is  <3
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Cherrey I think 2 years ago, we aren’t ready for Laquan Smith leopard creations but with the Kardashians and pieces featured in Euphoria, I think I appreciate the coat in a new light. 
    IOS Player 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    You are so right @TrashleyKKH. This game is just ahead of this time. I hope to appeciate some of the recently released clothes in 2 years as well!
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    @saintsofheather thank you sooo much!!! :) super excited and anxious to see how votes go this sys! 
    iOS user! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @ashleydianem I like the tights but I wouldn’t do the glasses! Voters hate glasses for some reason, they always lower my votes 
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    lilviv said:
    I really hope the voting booth isn’t a mess cause Kalinda’s call was super vague. 
    It is. I already had a bride, swimsuit and ball gown.
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Less than 5 minutes in and already experiencing a ticket glitch... There goes the TS prizes :)
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~