🎆v10.12 Update - It's here!👗🦩

Comments

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Hey! I was wondering how often do we get updates? 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey! I was wondering how often do we get updates? 

We get a update per month or every 4 weeks if you prefer :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Sophia_KKH we get an update once every month usually the Week after the VIP weekend event. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Add more makeup/noses to kloset because idk who thought this eye makeup would be a good idea (no offense to anyone that likes these items) they need to add more stuff also because like someone else mentioned a lot of dolls have doppelgängers because of the lack of diversity jmho

I think it’s supposed to be cleopatra makeup, so that’s why it looks so bold and exaggerated :smile:

Yes I believe it was released when the cleo hair and dress were added to the kloset

originally from KKG

iOS
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @AliBryant @ArtemisxMoon ohhh lol I’m not a big fan of it tbh but that’s actually kind of cool that they referenced it like that 😎
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • OliviaoilOliviaoil Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I think it’d be great if we could add tags to items in the kloset and then have the option to search for those tags, that way we could all organize the kloset whichever way we want. For example now i could add tags for stuff I wanna wear for this SYS and then simply look for it using the search bar
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    I'm so paranoid about missing the update😂 And If you wanna laugh at me and in general cause these are dark times: the last time I didn't even get a notification or notice and guess who missed TWO SYS? Yup... 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Add more makeup/noses to kloset because idk who thought this eye makeup would be a good idea (no offense to anyone that likes these items) they need to add more stuff also because like someone else mentioned a lot of dolls have doppelgängers because of the lack of diversity jmho

I think it’s supposed to be cleopatra makeup, so that’s why it looks so bold and exaggerated :smile:

oooh sh*t!! 🙊 and all this time I thought it was supposed to be a drag queen's makeup and I was like good on you glu for not forgetting to include their style 😭
    iOS player
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @asalaxo thank you for making me laugh while impatiently waiting for spoilers 😂
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @asalaxo thank you for making me laugh while impatiently waiting for spoilers 😂
    glad I could help 😂💕
    iOS player
    Id love to see update spoilers today 😊
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @IzzaBee yessssssss the black flower crown hair 😭😭😭 for anyone who hasn’t seen my endless whinge, I spent all my k stars that weekend opening giftboxes for that hair (only to walk away with zero items and hundreds of energy) and bought two star packs in the hope that surely the game MUST give it to me eventually??? Well no, so I cut my losses and ever since diamonds were introduced I’ve been trying to buy it each update because it feels like SURELY it’s been a year since that horrible weekend right??? And it finally is 😍😍 PS: I bought a black flower crown in real life to tide me over til I could buy it in-game and it’s beautiful and perfect 😂
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thank you @IzzaBee! Omg, I REALLY need the black and silver dress in the last row! 
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Eu quero Blush! Por favor😢
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    having the bubbles handheld thingy would make the bubbles aura make more sense 🙈🙈🙈
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I think we'll get the spoilers on Saturday. Kalinda has been posting them over the weekend for the past few updates,it'll be a nice surprise if we get them today🙂
    edited May 2020
    I think we'll get the spoilers on Saturday. Kalinda has been posting them over the weekend for the past few updates,it'll be a nice surprise if we get them today🙂
    Kalinda said on the Weekend Event Thread that she is able to she could post today, if not over the weekend :) 
    So we just have to stay positive and patient :)
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @EmCharlotte if you are in Android I can submit the hair this sys 😊
    Android