🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 5/15/20 Shop Till You Drop During the VIP🛍️

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ugh i need it all
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Considering I spent 145 k-stars just a few days ago, boy am I glad I don't really like the items much. I'll definitely stop after the black box! Good luck to all and kalinda & lovely team have a lovely and safe weekend! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    Really like the earnables, the shell bag and especially the eye makeup 😍
    I sense a galaxy SYS soon. If so, I think it is very fair that they gave us multiple opportunities to win galaxy themed outfits 😊
  • EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    buriteri said:
    Earnables: FIERCE! This galaxy print jumpsuit fulfills every futuristic, space, queen fantasy. Please tell me we’re getting a galaxy SYS soon! The braid is stunning. I’ve been wanting more super, super, super long hairstyles and this is just gorgeous. It’s also great for all dolls of different backgrounds. The purse is what it is, it’s fine but dang, I’m gonna have to work for what I want then 😭😭

Gift Box: It’s couture. It’s glamour. It’s romantic. It’s everything 😍 I seriously love all the ruffles and ruching, it’s so extra but so soft and delicate and romantic. The jellyfish tendrils are a bit of a choice but they for some reason work? Maybe because of it’s mermaid theme. Speaking of oceanic vibes, this conch shell purse is so campy and cute. The hair is nice but I don’t gravitate towards it. The eyes are so gorgeous and I need to get it!!

Fashion goals: I’m so sad that this is fashion goals bc when I saw it teased before the 10.11 update, I was so excited for this glamorous look! Y’all really know when to capitalize on a great look because I’m contemplating on purchasing this 😂😂🙈🙈🙈 Also, more fringe! I guess fringe is this seasons hottest trend? (Actually I may have read somewhere that it is).

Thank you @KalindaKing for the spoilers! Everything is so PRETTY!!
    The GB look that Kim wore, was an Alexander McQueen dress inspired by the birth of Venus. He wanted to emulate an oyster with the ruffles, sea foam, and Coral as well with the jellyfish tendrils. Is my favorite dress to be honest. Is a master piece of gauze❤️ 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @EmmaNature thank you so much for your insight! This makes me fall in love with the gown so much MORE 😍😍
  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I’m trying to tell myself I can live without the last earnable and save my stars but oh nooo I LOVE the all GB items 🥺 bye bye stars!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    All of the items are gorgeous and the jumpsuit would be useful if we have a galaxy/space themed SYS, but I really need to save my stars for Kimiversary 😩 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i don’t know if i want to spend 15 stars or 50 😕
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    He has really loved everything, but  I,am undecided about  whether or not  I should spend my K-stars, because there are also anniversary ítems that I would like to buy... Help!!🤪😱🥶 I don't know what to do...
    What do you advise me?🤔
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok so I’m going as far as the jumpsuit with my fingers crossed that I manage to snag the kollection hair I want by that point- now watch me blow through the whole lot because it’ll be the last item!
    The GB items are beautiful, I really like the hair but as I never get an item on VIP in my free box my doll will be rocking it a year from now when I can buy it for diamonds.
    Hope everyone has good luck on their boxes and we don’t all annihilate our kimiversary star stash!
    I play on iOS
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I have 500 kstars saved now...lol, watch me to spend all of them this VIP weekend 😭🤡 because I will be chasing the black box items and jumpsuit 😂
    iOs player 
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    bbyotic said:
    Gigi_kkh_ said:
    Can we get these beautiful rings alone😭😭 why they are always attached to a clutch I wanna wear them all the time 🥺
    yoo what if they made a hand down pose with rings?? I'd love if we got smth like that 🥺🥺🥺
    YESSSS  I so want to have the option to my doll to stand like this too They already have it just add it to the game 😕
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    i love the hair in gb i really hope i get it in my free box! im telling myself im only going to get the purse because i LOVE everything about it the nails and rings are everythinnggg!!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Wow I’m super late to the party, but I love this weekend’s items!!! The jumpsuit is stunning. I’m soooo glad it’s VIP because I’m moving tomorrow, I’ve been so busy packing this week I haven’t even started the weekday event 😂 definitely wouldn’t have the time to finish a different type of event! 

But I also don’t even have 500 stars after chasing last weekend and I wanted to save for kimiversary 🤡 but I’m close so once I see the hair on my doll I’ll have to decide if I should try and grind reality shows & businesses as much as I can after I’m done moving or skip it... but I’ll go to the jumpsuit for sure! 

Really excited for the fashion goals too, it was my suggestion and Glu did a great job on it imo!! 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    The minute I saw that dress I knew it would be a fashion goals. I don't know why I let myself dare to dream it wouldn't be

Time to find my credit card
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

That jumpsuit looks similar to the one I suggested a while back! Ahhh!!!!!! It’s so gorgeous on that doll!! I was trying to save up for the big June event... there goes my k-stars!😂😍😭
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I’m honestly obsessed with the earnable clutch! It looks fluffy and I love the monograms, the rings, and the nails sm! I feel like it will dye very cute in white and pink 🥰

also I really hope I get either the hair or the makeup in my GB so I don’t have to chase 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Obviously I’m still undecided on what to spend my 50 kstars on this week. But I have three options! 

There’s the gold dress and the clutch.

the purple dress and the clutch

and then the drink. 

Whatever I don’t get I’m going to try and pick up in the kimversirary (or however it’s spelt) cause it will only be around 50 k stars altogether for whatever’s left. 

So if you could agree for gold, like for purple, and awesome for the drink 

thank you!
    I'm not sure if the clutch is one of the options or it's with the gold dress but I just wanted to add my two cents on it: I didn't really like the colors much, but I LOVE it dyed gold or silver. I like the drink and the gold dress so I guess just no for the purple dress, because even though it looks gorgeous, the way it hangs off the body cheapens its quality a bit.
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @danjames12 I'd definitely go for the drink this VIP as it might serve you well in SYS! Can't say I've ever walked the streets of Paris with a cocktail in my hand but the voting booth loves them!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @KalindaKing have an amazing break ❤ 
    I'm in love with everything 😍 I was trying to change my doll's makeup and ta-da ! Can't wait 💃
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    love the shell purse and the makeup 😍 so anyway.... guess whos spending her kimversary savings this weekend 😅😅
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m in the bargaining stage of grief over my k-stars