🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    And one lost ticket.... 😥
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ok so I’m actually mad...because how is that street style?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

I’m getting some interesting pieces in the voting booth 🙈😂 I mean I wouldn’t really want be strutting the streets of Paris in these gowns but someone doesn’t mind 😂 also I caught clothing twins in the booth! 

iOs player 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    My TS Group already. Guess I don't even stand a chance of winning that hair 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I'm so annoyed that we have to contact support to try and get tickets back which were stolen. Last time my ticket got stolen I was told there's nothing that can be done without proof and I always forget to screenshot before I submit (why should I lol)  I seriously hope this major glitch is fixed in the upcoming update. I doubt it though 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    We’ve arrived in Paris and we are off to visit the Louvre before the event starts! We’ll fit right in as we are walking, talking works of art 😇 @Areys @skevans @KaylaJ

I'm so honored!
    We look like a much more chic version of Lady Marmalade. :D
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

I thought I would rock if I wore these super stylish coats, but no 
    Kim Kardashian Crying GIF - Find  Share on GIPHY
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020

So i guess if you stick to the theme u score low but someone in an elsa getup is first ? I mean im happyy first look got me just the bare enough to be close to get the hair if im consistent but im worried :/
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    generally speaking, would you think this dress (styled differently of course) would do well? because i do think its pretty cute, but wouldnt want to risk it?

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Rikk OMG! So that was you in the platinum buzz cut, monochrome purple fantasy 😍😍 I voted for your look it was so stunning!
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    My first look got a lot of love despite not being a gown. Second look doesn’t have any votes yet. And I’m not added to TS. 
    should i be worried that i am not in a TS group yet? 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ok still no votes but that’s not why I’m here to complain. There’s way too many gowns, and just a second ago while I was voting a full on wedding assemble was the popular pick. On theme looks aren’t getting the love they deserve. There’s way too many off theme basic looks outshining the gorgeous well thought ones. It’s getting on my nerves and I’m sick of it. I refuse to submit gowns because one it doesn’t match the theme. I hope all the gorgeous looks get the votes they deserve! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    The event hasn't even been an hour old and theres so many glitches and tickets missing.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Rikk said:

Looks 1 and 2:

I love these looks so much! Very stylish and creative 😍
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited May 2020
    serahyyy said:
    serahyyy said:
    My first look got a lot of love despite not being a gown. Second look doesn’t have any votes yet. And I’m not added to TS. 
    should i be worried that i am not in a TS group yet? 
    sometimes it takes some time (or even a day!) to get in a TS group, the usual protocol for this if I'm not wrong is wait and if you're still not in a group by tomorrow, contact either support or kalinda/eggs/koko but not all
  • alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Few gorgeous dolls I came across the voting booth.

• aylinkkhaylinkkh Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I’m the only one in my TS list that has scores, I hope it stays like that till the end *wishful thinking* 😂😂