🎆v10.12 Update - It's here!👗🦩

Comments

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    That's awesome!! Been needing this since so long, thank you :heart:
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @KalindaKing great news! Thanks Kalinda!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing WOW!! That new feature seems cool!! Cant wait to see it 😊
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @KalindaKing this is amazing, Thank you!!! ✨
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Scarlett_KKHScarlett_KKH Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    @KalindaKing I'm so happy, thank you for listening to us! This will be so useful, especially during SYS. I can't wait for the update!
     Android • 🏳️‍🌈 • English is not my 1st language
     Mathematics 🎓 • Portuguese • 22y

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Great! Although I think there are things more necessary than that, but it’s still good news
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited May 2020
    i’m not sure how to delete posts so I made my comment blank instead, accidentally quoted the wrong reply 🤦🏽‍♀️
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    aoife said:
    For our houses can we have an edit button at the side that we can click if we want to add furniture or change something. I just think all the buttons everywhere to add furniture looks messy, it’s not that big of a deal I just personally think it would be neater. 

Definitely fix the daily box items please. I can’t remember the last time I actually saw them in my daily box , they just love being imposters in every other box. 

I saw an incredible suggestion a while back for sys. People can still buy as many tickets as they please but only their top 14 scores go towards their ts score. People will still spend tickets to reach the earnables and if they score really low on some looks they will buy tickets to create new looks to make up for it so the low score wont go towards their ts score. This method sounds so fair because ts only counts 14 scores for everyone but tickets are still worthwile to purchase so glu still receive money. Week after week there are so many deserving dolls getting 50’s in all their 14 tickets and they struggle to place. Yes glu wants money but it’s also important to keep your customers happy and this method could be the best of both worlds.

Though if you continue this unfair method of sys please at least consider top 10 getting the 2nd prize and top 3 getting the top prize and then maybe give 1st a bunch of diamonds. It’s becoming increasingly more common to see 5 tb in your group, there are so many deserving dolls in spots 10-6.

also I see so many people during the weekday event getting dyes. So many get 3 purple or pink in their gold box. Gold! If you’re going to put dyes in such a box at least make it 5 and a more rarer dye.

thankyou! (I was planning on just saying the very first paragraph but I got slightly carried away).
      T👏🏼H👏🏼I👏🏼S👏🏼 !!!!!!! I have been trying to come up with a way to solve the ticket buyer problem since it’s super unfair the way it is now and this is hands down the best solution I have come across!!! by allowing people to use as many tickets as they want but only taking the top 14 looks for TS ranking i really think this could solve the issue while glu can continue to profit off ticket buying. please for the love of god can glu listen to us for once and try to make their PAYING customers happy!!!😩 kalinda PLEASE pass this on to glu. i’m begging you.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    This is gonna be so helpful! Thank you, Kalinda, and please thank the team too
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love this new feature and it’s exciting to see some of the great suggestions on the forum being included in the game!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Soon it will be easier to keep track of which items you've dyed! Based on your requests, we're adding an icon in the closet to indicate what you've dyed! This will be visible in your main closet, storage closet and your closet in Show Your Style events. Can't wait to show it to you when the update arrives!
    Finally! I can see what is dyed
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

Soon it will be easier to keep track of which items you've dyed! Based on your requests, we're adding an icon in the closet to indicate what you've dyed! This will be visible in your main closet, storage closet and your closet in Show Your Style events. Can't wait to show it to you when the update arrives!
    Yay, finally🥺
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    aoife said:
    For our houses can we have an edit button at the side that we can click if we want to add furniture or change something. I just think all the buttons everywhere to add furniture looks messy, it’s not that big of a deal I just personally think it would be neater. 

Definitely fix the daily box items please. I can’t remember the last time I actually saw them in my daily box , they just love being imposters in every other box. 

I saw an incredible suggestion a while back for sys. People can still buy as many tickets as they please but only their top 14 scores go towards their ts score. People will still spend tickets to reach the earnables and if they score really low on some looks they will buy tickets to create new looks to make up for it so the low score wont go towards their ts score. This method sounds so fair because ts only counts 14 scores for everyone but tickets are still worthwile to purchase so glu still receive money. Week after week there are so many deserving dolls getting 50’s in all their 14 tickets and they struggle to place. Yes glu wants money but it’s also important to keep your customers happy and this method could be the best of both worlds.

Though if you continue this unfair method of sys please at least consider top 10 getting the 2nd prize and top 3 getting the top prize and then maybe give 1st a bunch of diamonds. It’s becoming increasingly more common to see 5 tb in your group, there are so many deserving dolls in spots 10-6.

also I see so many people during the weekday event getting dyes. So many get 3 purple or pink in their gold box. Gold! If you’re going to put dyes in such a box at least make it 5 and a more rarer dye.

thankyou! (I was planning on just saying the very first paragraph but I got slightly carried away).
      T👏🏼H👏🏼I👏🏼S👏🏼 !!!!!!! I have been trying to come up with a way to solve the ticket buyer problem since it’s super unfair the way it is now and this is hands down the best solution I have come across!!! by allowing people to use as many tickets as they want but only taking the top 14 looks for TS ranking i really think this could solve the issue while glu can continue to profit off ticket buying. please for the love of god can glu listen to us for once and try to make their PAYING customers happy!!!😩 kalinda PLEASE pass this on to glu. i’m begging you.
    Yeah it’s the best i’ve come across. It would also encourage people to stay on theme more. So many tb throw on whatever and don’t suit the theme ,and must score low ,but it doesn’t matter because they can post 40 off theme looks with low scores and still beat everyone. This method would definitely clamp down on that issue!

I didn’t come up with the idea just like to say , another doll said it a while back and I just thought it was an incredibly idea, I didn’t take note of the name but  @ohemilie brought it up on this thread and that she mentioned it before so girl creds to you if you birthed this amazing idea, you are now elgible to be glu’s top brainstormer. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Can iPad players be in-game friends with iPhone players? Sorry for the dumb question lol my 8 year old MacBook died and it's currently getting looked at to see if it's fixable, if not I might get an iPad due to price difference (I need one for work)
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @princessprecious yes they can since it’s an iOS platform
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank u kalinda i love it already!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I just hope the game will become more dynamic. I play so discouraged... it's like the same thing since 2014.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Can we please be able to get the 2018 Christmas hair with diamonds ?! Still waiting for this one 🙄
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    Id love to see some update spoilers today 🥰🥰🥰
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Spoilers please? 🥰
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I also can’t wait for the spoilers and next update !

I’ve also wished that there were more events in the weekend...
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I doubt we'll be getting spoilers guys, Kalinda already mentioned in a different thread that the team has been given Friday-Monday off work for a well deserved break during these troubling times 💕
    I doubt we'll be getting spoilers guys, Kalinda already mentioned in a different thread that the team has been given Friday-Monday off work for a well deserved break during these troubling times 💕
    Kalinda only mentioned that Glu will be closed today (Friday) and Monday (because its a holliday in Canada), but lately Kalinda has been posting the latest updates spoilers during the weekend, when Glu is closed! So there is a chance update spoilers can be posted today, or tomorow or even sunday! Who knows!