🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I bought the Triple Threat so I can afford the fishnet pants, but no tickets nor diamonds were added to my account, but the money is gone... is there a chance I can get what I paid for? 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    jhabs said:
    @AmyMimi unfortunately you have to use them, otherwise your timer won’t start 😕 I would take a screenshot of your two posted looks and show that you still have 2 tickets left so glu can actually see the glitch. 
    @jhabs after reopening my game multiple times my tickets are back to normal and my timer has started thankfully. Thanks for the heads up, appreciate it 👍😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope my first 2 looks do well after I forgot to submit anything in the first hour.
    Platform: Android

• JenniWoodyardJenniWoodyard Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

I didn’t really have much prepared for these themes, but these two looks just flopped.. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited May 2020
    kadamisia said:
    I bought the Triple Threat so I can afford the fishnet pants, but no tickets nor diamonds were added to my account, but the money is gone... is there a chance I can get what I paid for? 
    i was thinking about getting it too but now I’m afraid 😱 did u contacted support?
    iOS player 

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I wonder if there will ever be a week of SYS with no glitch 🙄 my scores aren’t registering in TS
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
     I’m pretty sure she’s going to kill me this event. I hope not I really love the hair but if she gets it, I won’t be mad since she’s the only one in my group with bomb looks
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kileyxx7kileyxx7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    The same thing happened to me. I still don’t have my tickets either. 
    @robertavyy I'm trying to, but I don't know how to write it so they send me my stuff😭 I'm scared they won't help me.. Geez I'm crying like a baby I'm so stressed 😢😢😭
    IOS player
  • AbzHelloKitzAbzHelloKitz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @kadamisia this happened to me last week! Yes just contact Glu support and send them a screenshot of the purchase code from your app purchase history and they will add the items to your account. Don’t worry :) 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited May 2020
     @kadamisia this is crazy. All those glitches. They definitely have to give what u paid for!🧐

iOS player 

• elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Realised my first look started to get votes, when I checked my 1st look was gone???? (The look that you see here is my 2nd look.)
    @AbzHelloKitz @robertavyy @elenaa63kkh Thank you girls so much! 😭 So should I wait some more or send them the message now? Also, if a native speaker would be kind enough to take a look at my message I would be grateful, I think I made some grammar mistakes 😥

IOS player
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    This is the lowest score I have ever gotten...

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited May 2020

First two looks. The event is already off to a bad start for me. There is one TB so far. She has 182 points.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @kadamisia your message sounds fine 👍 I would send it now just to be safe though 😊 I hope you get your diamonds and tickets soon !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Katinkae that look is gorgeous! I’m sorry you didn’t get more votes! You deserve more!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited May 2020
    kadamisia said:
    @AbzHelloKitz @robertavyy @elenaa63kkh Thank you girls so much! 😭 So should I wait some more or send them the message now? Also, if a native speaker would be kind enough to take a look at my message I would be grateful, I think I made some grammar mistakes 😥

Please send an in game message to Support.  I would do it now. 
    Go to the options tab at the top left corner of your game screen tap there.
    Tap Help
    tap Glu Support
    Use the contact us button.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Why is my countdown clock saying 0:00? It’s saying 0 tickets and it’s not counting down at all? No TS board either. Should I message someone or will it eventually fix itself? I don’t want to miss my 9 o’clock ticket
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts

Officially done with this. God, it's like I'm clairvoyant.

"She is beauty, she is grace, she is... not the popular vote." And sigh again.
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
    @AmyMimi @elenaa63kkh @kokokokonut Thank you so much! I just sent it, I really hope it works😥 Thanks once again ❤️
    IOS player
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I got 38 votes in my first look 😢
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I know my looks weren’t that creative but at least they were on theme 😫
    IOS
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @kadamisia same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. i got the kstars but not the tickets or diamonds. i messaged kalinda on here and she replaced them surprisingly fast!