🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I know I don’t have a well prepared wardrobe for this theme, but just a liiiiiitttle bit more votes would have been great 😢

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Can someone remind me please how many votes you need to win the last earnable? I'm still waiting for in-game support to respond about my missing free ticket and I don't wanna have to spend any money to get the last earnable if they do nothing about it.
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @samanthakkh Normally I would've messaged Kalinda too, but I don't wanna bother her in case she's on her day off already ☺️ That's why I'm so scared, I've never sent an in-game message to Glu support 😰 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @princessprecious I believe an average of 41
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic thank you!! 💕
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    This is the first time that I’ve experienced a TB in my group. Now I know what you dolls are going through and feel... 😭

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i know these werent the best choices, but i had limited time to come up with something. and i hoped theyd do better, but it is what it is 🙃

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Katinkae im pretty sure we are in the same group! 😊 good luck!
    @kadamisia hopefully they give it to you! if not i would definitely message her! it sucks this event is during the weekends 🙄 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Can someone remind me please how many votes you need to win the last earnable? I'm still waiting for in-game support to respond about my missing free ticket and I don't wanna have to spend any money to get the last earnable if they do nothing about it.
    Its 575 votes for the last earnable
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Not surprised, the game ate my second ticket 😠 already tried closing and reopening the game several times. Ugh I hate this mess. 

@samanthakkh Thank you so much🥺❤️
    IOS player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    kadamisia said: <3
    @samanthakkh Normally I would've messaged Kalinda too, but I don't wanna bother her in case she's on her day off already ☺️ That's why I'm so scared, I've never sent an in-game message to Glu support 😰 
    We are specifically asked not to also message them.  Send your ticket to support.  Kalinda and Eggs  read everything, and if one if our Glu Gods felt they can help you better, they would contact you.  In game support is like driving your car a directly  into the repair shop.  Anything else  is double the work, and not as swift or efficient.  

Dont worry, and no tears. I didnt get stars I bought once, sent a ticket and had them back really fast.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte that's great, thank you dolls
    @AYewKKH
    @Katinkae im pretty sure we are in the same group! 😊 good luck!
    Omg yes!! Thats a first 😄 (my littlesister picked my name btw🤦🏻‍♀️ So embarrassing) 
    Good luck to you too 😙

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Actually very happy with this first look...thought that cause they were all cash clothes it wouldn’t do well! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    @kokokokonut I meant I would've messaged Kalinda INSTEAD of sending the message to support, I know we're not supposed to do both. Bad choice of words, sorry 😬 Now that I'm reading what I wrote I see it doesn't sound like what I meant 😅 And thank you so much❤️
    IOS player
    @Katinkae i actually almost posted your name on here lmao 😅 i saw the name and expected the doll to be in a gown or a swimsuit 🤣 
    @kokokokonut yea i meant for her to message kalinda after if support doesn’t help because sometimes they don’t haha
    edited May 2020
    @samanthakkh   Omg 😂😂😂 I didnt know the name would matter at the time, because it was before SYS events. Im not bothering spending my k stars changing it, so I was hoping no one would ever recognize me 😭🤣🤣

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    @samanthakkh   Omg 😂😂😂 I didnt know the name would matter at the time, because it was before SYS events. Im not bothering spending my k stars changing it, so I was hoping no one would ever recognize me 😭🤣🤣
    what name ? sorry but im so curious right now lol 🤣🤣
    iOS player 

• alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I AM SHOCKED at how well look #1 did 😂 I was expecting low scores 
    I loved your look and decided to steal your idea.😍 I’m hoping It will score like yours.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

buriteri said:
    @Rikk OMG! So that was you in the platinum buzz cut, monochrome purple fantasy 😍😍 I voted for your look it was so stunning!
    Omg thank you @buriteri! It’s one of my all-time faves 💜

@Rikk I love your styling my fav are your 1st and luka’s 2nd 😍

Thanks @AmandaMKkh! I’ve been missing that Kim dress lately; it’s so cute with the t-shirt!

i wish i can find a man in real life who dresses as well as rikk’s luca 🤧 
    Awww that makes me feel great! I know what you mean! I take my hat off to the real-life stylish men of this world, because there’s way too many that don’t try at all (or shower for that matter before going out on public lol)

Here's the 1st Android look...ala    @rikk 's challenge

Work it @kokokokonut! I might need to dye that jacket purple too!

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Joining @Rikk on the adventure and just having fun with my submissions. 1st one was all black, because I was already mourning the loss of the first place hair... and I thought it was cute! Won’t use dresses until I see that I won’t be able to get the earnable hair (🥺).

Until then...

...hang in there.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.