Show your style issue

annablannabl Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
At the start of show your style it shows that I have 2 tickets. After I submit the first style the second on disappears. Please, help!

Answers

• JessiePJessieP Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I am having the same issue! At the start of the Show Your Style, I submitted one look, but I lost 1 ticket when I tried submitting my second look. There has been a glitch for the last 3 weeks where it is almost impossible to submit a second look at the beginning of the competition.
  • DiDiamondDiDiamond Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same issue for me too. It didn’t post two of my looks for votes but took my tickets and marked those clothing items as used.
  • LauraAshLauraAsh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Same here, kinda glad I'm not the only one
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    annabl said:
    At the start of show your style it shows that I have 2 tickets. After I submit the first style the second on disappears. Please, help!I'm having the exact same issue. Any solutions?? 
  • KittyPrideKittyPride Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yes, same for me too! I’m glad everyone else is having the same issue so there’s no advantage towards others haha jk
  • lenerdlenerdlenerdlenerd Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    i have the same problem, already contacted glu support, let's hope they can fix it :(
  • stezzbstezzb Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    same here!!! I’ve send them a email about it, let’s hope they respond bc that’s so unfair 😩
  • marianabrancmarianabranc Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same problem with mine :(
  • PeytyaniihPeytyaniih Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Experienced same problem! The first ticket I submitted wasn’t reflected on the list of styles and didnt gained any votes. And when I use the same clothes for that ticket, it says that I used it already. How can Glu compensate for this? 
  • JessiePJessieP Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’m so mad I wanted to win that outfit 😞 
  • JepunaJepuna Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I also lost my very first look i submitted, right after this week's event started. It's sad that normally I'm in top 5 in these events and now I have no chance, because I lost the ticket and the look (and the possible votes).
    Is there any way to fix this?
    For the look that disappeared, the closet still shows that the items used in first look, do have the time lock in them.