🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Katinkae sorry girl i recognized you straight away 😂 but i wouldn’t either at least it gives people a laugh! 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Oh well 🤷‍♀️

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

well that was depressing ():
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Unwinter said:
    Okay so because I'm not really going for the first 5, I decided to try and play around with my looks and FINALLY submitted something with pants, y'all actual tears of joy 😂I will be voting for anyone with pants (ofc if it fits the theme that's for sure) and ignoring most (not all just in case someone actually is on theme) gowns. Good luck to y'all! 
    Good for you @unwinter! Despite the current state of SYS, it’s supposed to be about showing YOUR style and it’s very freeing to take a break from trying to squeeze out every last vote and just wear whatever the hell you want 💕
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @samanthakkh that’s good enough for me 😂
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @helcabu thank you for the vote and the compliment! it sucks to think wedding gowns are being voted for over on-theme looks 🤧
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @KatinKae no problem!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I don’t even know how to react to this. I probably gonna submit gowns next if I want to be in top 5. Already 2 tb in my group and I’m in 7 place 🤦🏼‍♀️

iOS player 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I don’t even know how to react to this. I probably gonna submit gowns next if I want to be in top 5. Already 2 tb in my group and I’m in 7 place 🤦🏼‍♀️

We are vibing the same im in 7th and im doing rikk challenge and being creative. 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    These TB and hackers are so toxic. I’m over it already 🙄
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Here are the scores for my first looks. I was very happy with the score on my first look but the second one kinda flopped. 
    Also I got a TB on my group and there's a girl on the top 5 that submitted a gown 🤦🏻‍♀️💀

@AliBryant I love that jacket that the cross-body bag is built onto! I wish we had some designs like that for female dolls too! Maybe we can convince glu to give female dolls the handheld leather gloves and guy dolls the cute leather gift box backpack that girls got this year! The crossover potential of handhelds is endless

thank you so much @Julia19 💕
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    After seeing all of the stunning male dolls recently I wish I had a second device to play on/being able to play as a male AND a female on the same device 😂
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Why is my countdown clock saying 0:00? It’s saying 0 tickets and it’s not counting down at all? No TS board either. Should I message someone or will it eventually fix itself? I don’t want to miss my 9 o’clock ticket

@keepingupwithkelsey That happened to me too. Just exit out of the game or wait it out and it fixed itself for me in a bit
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Well... I guess I will pass this SYS. 😑
    My first look isn't appearing at all, the game ate one of my ticket. Why do we keep having these glitches every week but nothing is done about it? 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    helcabu said:
    @samanthakkh ohhh im pretty sure i voted for your 1st look (with the hat) - i loved that so much so im super bummed to see it got low number of votes, but you were the popular pick! The girl against you was a girl in a white wedding dress 🙈
    @helcabu I loved @samanthakkh 's look as well! 😍 I'm honestly presssssed it scored in the 30s against a goddamn wedding gown of all things. 😡
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

I love this look! It deserved more votes
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

My first two looks I think, the flat boots are a risk lol.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Since I’m not playing for the prizes I decided to do @Rikk idea and my scores are awful and they hurt tbh but I’m just gonna have some fun with this! 
    Zarah said:
    Joining @Rikk on the adventure and just having fun with my submissions. 1st one was all black, because I was already mourning the loss of the first place hair... and I thought it was cute! Won’t use dresses until I see that I won’t be able to get the earnable hair (🥺).

Until then...
    ...hang in there.
    I love these! The first one reminds me of an artist and the second one reminds me of a gallery owner 💕

omg @samanthakkh I’m so horrified 😂 Someone needs to help them! Maybe we can start an NGO