Show Your Style issues? April 9th, 2020

marissalynnmarissalynn Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
edited April 2020 in KKH FAQ & Support
I’m having trouble with the Easter Show Your Style event. I’ll post a picture above! While I’ve been voting on peoples looks, it’s been saying that there’s problems with my internet connection (even when I turn it off and play on cellular data) and then it’s been hours since the event started and I’ve put two looks in that have been voted on but I can’t see the ranks of everyone’s looks and what places everyone is in so far. Anyone else having this issue or is it just me? How do I fix this? Thanks! :) 

Comments

• sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I have a different issue. I got the notification the event had started and I went to go submit my first 2 looks -  when I pressed submit it started loading (with the three dots) but the outfits never appeared on the side tab. The game still took my tickets and says the items I used cannot be used again. 😖
  • marissalynnmarissalynn Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited April 2020
    @sleepfordinner that sucks so much! Luckily my outfits didn’t disappear when I submitted them but I dunno, this event just doesn’t seem to be working well rn! Hopefully this gets fixed soon and maybe they’ll even give us some K Stars outta this! 
  • chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Yes, same here and on top of it I didn’t get the credit for purchasing the sys triple treat combo. The same thing had happened last week too. I think Glu really needs to up its game cos these issues kill the joy of playing 
    @chanelle I didn’t experience any issues last week which is odd! This is my first time experiencing this :( I really want them to step up their game this is suuuuper annoying and I look forward to this every week so it’s disappointing to see it not working well.
  • sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I just saw some posts on the forum from a few days ago and it seems some other people had this issue with the leaderboard last event but they were either ignored or just told to get a support ticket 😱.   Since many more people are having this issue  now    Hopefully it will be addressed altogether 🥺    Just throw the whole event away!!!! We need a redo!!! 🗣🗣🗣
    Cute kitty! And also agreed, or give us extra time to do the event and a decent amount of K stars!
  • ajla900ajla900 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I just submitted one look and it dissappeared,so I lost a ticket for no reason
  • MicahMicah Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I'm in the Paris SYS and when I started it I had two tickets but when I sent my first look it took my two tickets instead of one ?!