🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• LauraAshLauraAsh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Had a ticket eaten but look not properly submitted... I can get over that, but it's locked the items as if they had been used! My fave trousers (the white with the rose print)! I wanted to submit that look so bad Glu, come on! 
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Is it normal for a doll to have votes on TS since the beginning?  It has never happened to me before.  Usually all dolls have 0 until votes start coming in around the same time.  This time, all dolls have 0 except for that 1 doll.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Since I’m not playing for the prizes I decided to do @Rikk idea and my scores are awful and they hurt tbh but I’m just gonna have some fun with this! 
    Yessss have fun! I love that bag with the boots and the beret 💕
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Thank you @Rikk these both are something I would wear in real life! 💕
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Oh wow again with the ticket buying...
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    hyami said:
    Is it normal for a doll to have votes on TS since the beginning?  It has never happened to me before.  Usually all dolls have 0 until votes start coming in around the same time.  This time, all dolls have 0 except for that 1 doll.

I mean no hate or disrespect by this...just genuinely curious 

but, if your level 44. Have tons of cash and stars 

AND have enough to enough by an aurora from diamonds...why are you wearing basic GB outfits? 

I’m not meaning this to be rude or anything. I would just assume you had more original/interesting outfits to submit?
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Sahana thank you! 😭 its so discouraging i hate it
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Unwinter said:
    Okay so because I'm not really going for the first 5, I decided to try and play around with my looks and FINALLY submitted something with pants, y'all actual tears of joy 😂I will be voting for anyone with pants (ofc if it fits the theme that's for sure) and ignoring most (not all just in case someone actually is on theme) gowns. Good luck to y'all! 
    Good for you @unwinter! Despite the current state of SYS, it’s supposed to be about showing YOUR style and it’s very freeing to take a break from trying to squeeze out every last vote and just wear whatever the hell you want 💕
    Exactly!!! I hope we get some event that will makes us all feel like dressing up for fun and not stress over the votes. I truly believe the creativity would be unlimited!
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited May 2020
    These are my first 2 looks, I was hoping they would score a bit higher but I was inspired by @Rikk ‘s idea to just create outfits I like and not worry about votes too much 

@danjames12 that’s not my doll.  It’s the doll with the points.  
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Rikk omg imagine 😂 and call it the Teach Grown Men How to Wash Their A** foundation
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    hyami said:
    There must have been some glitch causing the confusion then because there isn’t a border around that doll name as it should if you were looking at her 🙃
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Camy said:
    hyami said:
    There must have been some glitch causing the confusion then because there isn’t a border around that doll name as it should if you were looking at her 🙃
    some times it does that for me too when i choose other doll it shows my name. it is just a glich ☺️
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Did surprisingly well on my first two looks and I’m in first! But I don’t think it will last because I have very few outfits for this theme 😖
    @Rikk my second look is so similar to the one you screenshotted! 😄
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    hyami said:
    Oh god I’m sorry ! It was just because it said your name under the doll, and as someone else has pointed out I think, that the gold border wasn’t around the first place doll! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    No worries!  I didn't notice when I clicked back on my doll it never changed the picture.  I actually didn't mean to post the picture of the other doll.  I usually try not to post other people's dolls.
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    @eligur Oh ok thanks for the answer ! I was just curious but I realise I may have sounded a bit suspicious my bad 😅
  • kttl4lifekttl4life Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @kttl4life you should try to send a dm to kalinda or eggs, sometimes these problems are not resolved if you only post them in a thread
    I contacted Glu support directly. I sent them a message twice, last week and no one responded.
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    I AM SHOCKED at how well look #1 did 😂 I was expecting low scores 
    I loved your look and decided to steal your idea.😍 I’m hoping It will score like yours.
    Thanks babe!!🥺😍 good luck!! Hoping you score big🤗🥰✨