🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• stezzbstezzb Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    LauraAsh said:
    Had a ticket eaten but look not properly submitted... I can get over that, but it's locked the items as if they had been used! My fave trousers (the white with the rose print)! I wanted to submit that look so bad Glu, come on! 
    that just happened to me too!!!!! not only I can’t afford to buy tickets to get to the top, as the game ate my ticket 😭😭😭 
    that’s the end of sys for me honestly rip
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Since that last post I've seen the earnable dress TWICE. This has seriously gotten out of hand.
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    All the top 5 in my group is gowns and ticket buyers 😑 seriously im so frustrated.
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    beba13 said:
    so in the sea of tb’s,broken dreams of first place,trying to get to GLU to make sys more equal for all, i say THANK GOD FOR YOU GUYS 😍😍😍😍 these are just a few that still bring hope for this sys 🥰🥰🥰🥰 

OMG das me🥺 thank you sm queen! Ilyyyyyyy 
    YOU ARE KILLING IT HUN ❤️❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @beba13 🥺🥺🥺 you’re so sweet! I love this forum and all of you sm!!! Always hyping people up!
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Rikk said:
    Zarah said:
    Joining @Rikk on the adventure and just having fun with my submissions. 1st one was all black, because I was already mourning the loss of the first place hair... and I thought it was cute! Won’t use dresses until I see that I won’t be able to get the earnable hair (🥺).

Until then...
    ...hang in there.
    I love these! The first one reminds me of an artist and the second one reminds me of a gallery owner 💕

omg @samanthakkh I’m so horrified 😂 Someone needs to help them! Maybe we can start an NGO

@RikkI think people like gallery owners a lot, lol 💖

Edit: forgot the photo 🤦🏽‍♀️
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    it’s not even 6 hours in and there’s already a ticket buyer in my group submitting ball gowns with 529 votes :/ i wish there was a way to voluntarily put myself in a non-ticket buying group!! i’ve only been playing for a few months so i don’t have a huge closet built up but i’d like to be able to just focus on the theme rather than having someone buy their way to first place! (although i can’t really complain...i did last minute panic buy tickets to compete with the tb in my group...she still won though!!   :s:D )
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'm so sad to see so many gorgeous looks getting less than what they deserve 😥 it's not like the competition is fierce, some voters are just automatically voting for gowns. Hopefully everyone's scores will pick up
    - Emmy
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @grada did you get logged on? I haven’t been able to get on all day today and I know it’s not my connection as everything else is working fine 😭

Anyone else having any issues?

EDIT: Of course after posting this, I finally got logged on lol 
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

just chillin this week 😊✌🏻 submitting whatever looks i can come up with as my casual wardrobe is pretty limited 😄 1st place is a TB, waaay ahead of the rest of us, and i’m currently at 4th, but i’m not too bothered w the prizes so she can go ahead and spend all the money she wants 😌
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I haven't played this game for like 5 years now, Hawaiian Luau was my first SYS ever, these are the 2 looks I've submitted for the beginning of Paris street style show and I honestly thought they're gonna slay, much mislead 😂 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    My game is not showing ranking?? Anyone else with this problem?
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    This is some Shakespearean tragedy I swear 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    has anyone on here actually submitted a gown? im curious to know what they would score lol
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Omg it's all about gowns! I was actually pretty excited for this SYS😩
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Sis, if you want to style a gown for a street style theme, go ahead, but at least make it look cool and not as if you were going to the Oscars 🤣 I'm really tired of getting out of the voting booth when all I'm seeing are ladies rushing to the red carpet 😑
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    This is some Shakespearean tragedy I swear 
    Haha Omg I saw this little cutie too ! 🥰
    We should have an animal SYS 😅

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Already have a ticket buyer, but I know that without that ticket I would be in first place. I’ll decide on Sunday how I feel about knocking that beachball out of her spot, maybe this week I may let someone else win and save my tickets. 
    iOS Doll