๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿพ

Comments

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Well.. I was going to buy me a diamond pack, but I just got a message saying someone in California just used my credit card ๐Ÿฅบ why me???!!!! Luckily my bank caught on and stopped it. But they caused my card to overdraft ๐Ÿ˜ก i hate people.ย 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @keepingupwithkelsey Aw Iโ€™m sorry queen! I wish that didnโ€™t happen! ย And honestly, in the same boat, I only care about like a couple people and food and thatโ€™s just like it.ย 
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
    @woahbabesursotoxic itโ€™s okay babe! Iโ€™m getting a new card and praying it doesnโ€™t happen again. I just donโ€™t understand how someone got my info?? ย ๐Ÿ˜ฉ this is why I like animals more than people lol
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Camy said:

If you listen clearly enough, you might hear my deep sigh in the distance...

I guess it's ok though, the fact that dolls dressed wayyyyy better than me got so little votes prepared me for that. I'm just gonna go to sleep and pray for some better luck for tomorrow ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ
    That first look is stunning
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    lilviv said:
    *laughing through the pain* ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Edit: I also saw someone in my group in the voting booth. I feel like voting against each other in the same group isnโ€™t fair. Has that happened to anyone else?ย 
    Yup ive seen ppl in my group i also agree not fair but i vote against them only if their an excessive ticket buyer
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @grada did you get logged on? I havenโ€™t been able to get on all day today and I know itโ€™s not my connection as everything else is working fine ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anyone else having any issues?

EDIT: Of course after posting this, I finally got logged on lolย 
    They finally let me in after a few hours since i posted this. idk what was happening :(
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Isabells thank you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    keepingupwithkelseyย so sorry you have to deal with that!ย  that's horrible... :(
    playing on iOS.ย  PM me if you want to be friends!ย 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Well my first two looks did so bad and the voting booth has me so confused about what to wear next ๐Ÿ™ƒ
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts

Girl come on its been like 5 hours wtf. I can't with this anymore i actually liked the ponytail but I'm not going to buy 5 triple threads to be 1st. Also, my looks flopped bad so im to sure what to do for my next ticket.
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
    @keepingupwithkelsey I hope it doesnโ€™t happen again either! I donโ€™t understand it, mine was done like that a couple of days before my daughters second birthday back in February. Youโ€™re welcome doll. That irks me so much that people do that! Honestly same, only certain people make the cut for me. Other than that itโ€™s my doggy Mariposa. Hope it never happens again for you!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KKHLucy said:

First look! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

So damn chic!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    lol I feel like you guys are looking at posts like this. I would never catch onto to any of these shady players/hackers if it wasnโ€™t for the LOLs on their post. Maybe Iโ€™m just not observant ๐Ÿ˜‚. Half the time, it takes me a whole two minutes to see what is wrong with their post
    The people that read the forum like this are my people and my heroes lolย 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @lilviv your doll is stunning ๐Ÿ˜
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @Rikk thank you so much!! โค๏ธ
    To everyone that voted on my looks: yโ€™all are gonna be mad at meee lol sorry
    edited May 2020
    Well the girl in my group is a TB wearing basic items and is at 250 points. Iโ€™m 2nd rn, but i really wanted that hair๐Ÿฅบ Hoping she runs out of tickets soon. I was hoping with my good scores Iโ€™d at least be 1st this week lol
    @keepingupwithkelsey thatโ€™s so not fair. Ticket buyers need to stop!
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    So how do I have 87 votes but only 51 in TS? Are you joking
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    So how do I have 87 votes but only 51 in TS? Are you joking
    This happens often your third look will get your votes caught up - has happened to me several times