šŸ—³ļø SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! šŸ©šŸ„šŸ¾

Comments

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    So how do I have 87 votes but only 51 in TS? Are you joking
    Same thing is happening in my game I dunno how to fix it! Iā€™m hoping submitting my third look might help!Ā 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @asalaxo youā€™re a doll! šŸ’•šŸ’œ you were the first person to message in the forum when I joined! I love how positive you always are babe!!
    aww thank you so much! youā€™re so sweet. I try to be as much as I can haha. also your first two looks are everything šŸ„ŗšŸ’•šŸ’•
    iOS player
  • KhalilahjahaanKhalilahjahaan Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:

A little surprised the dark lip and trainers did better but Iā€™m not complaining! I havenā€™t started on time in several months so Iā€™m very anxious about ticket buyers but weā€™re off to a decent start!
    Your second look is giving me Eve and Mary J Blidge love child! Iā€™m obsessed!!!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I think the lol should be taken away! All it does is make unneeded drama, misunderstandings and itā€™s just not nice unless itā€™s a totally funny post! Totally useless response imoĀ 
  • Cathy9Cathy9 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Started 6 hours late to avoid ticket buyers and now I have 3 obvious ticket buyers and 10 people with 100+ votes and most of them wearing gowns :ā€™) I only wanted that ts hair :(
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts

yall cant even imagine how sad i am rn i love that damn ts hairĀ 

Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Seriously, why? Is it a language barrier?

Since when it is ok to go through other peopleā€™s reactions and targeting random people for what they think? I just thought the second one is too glittery to wear in paris irl and not much appropriate for street wear and thatā€™s just my opinion, though it is essential to submit those looks in game to gain votes smh god forgive those who have something other than a very positive opinion in this forum.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt how can you see who has liked the post?
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:

A little surprised the dark lip and trainers did better but Iā€™m not complaining! I havenā€™t started on time in several months so Iā€™m very anxious about ticket buyers but weā€™re off to a decent start!
    your looks are amazing! i love that trainer fitĀ 
    āœØiOS doll since March 2020 āœØ
    šŸ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa ClairĀ 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Well I probably shouldā€™ve listened to yā€™allĀ 
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    bbyotic said:

yall cant even imagine how sad i am rn i love that damn ts hairĀ 

Damn :"( hugs mine is currently at 300 plus with second at 200.Ā 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Imo, hacker hunting is for the Glu administrators, but doing it on purpose on co-players and trying to expose a person, I think is not nice. An innocent question may turn into a long debatable conversation. Like they say - let us just be nice to each other and save everyone's mental health.Ā 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @AYewKKH with all the drama going on with lols, I now feel kinda obligated to say I loled at your comment about drama bcĀ I thought it was funny/relatable hah
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Seeing everyone rocking with this theme made me want a macaron as a handheld gift šŸ‘€Ā 
    omg that's such a cute idea
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Seriously, why? Is it a language barrier?

Since when it is ok to go through other peopleā€™s reactions and targeting random people for what they think? I just thought the second one is too glittery to wear in paris irl and not much appropriate for street wear and thatā€™s just my opinion, though it is essential to submit those looks in game to gain votes smh god forgive those who have something other than a very positive opinion in this forum.
    Or bare with me u could just scroll past it ? Laughing at someones looks is just not nice. You are well with in to not like it but to go as far as to laugh at it i mean come on.
    Exactly! I would never fathom to lol at someoneā€™s style whether I like it or not! Someone put a lot of thought and effort into their looks... Ā acting like a mean girl is just not cool! I love everyoneā€™s effort here whether itā€™s my style or not! Thatā€™s what makes us all beautiful individuals šŸ’•

Wow can you all please stop calling it a drama? Like i donā€™t know this person, i donā€™t hate her looks. As someone who is very into french girl fashion -and i was the one who suggested it like a year ago- i just didnā€™t think they were appropriate looks for ā€œreal lifeā€ and i didnā€™t give much of a thought about it, it was an impulsive reaction and now you are collectively lynching me and the audacity to call me mean for that?