🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

1192022242559

Comments

  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    edited May 15
    Seriously, why? Is it a language barrier?

    Since when it is ok to go through other people’s reactions and targeting random people for what they think? I just thought the second one is too glittery to wear in paris irl and not much appropriate for street wear and that’s just my opinion, though it is essential to submit those looks in game to gain votes smh god forgive those who have something other than a very positive opinion in this forum.
    Or bare with me u could just scroll past it ? Laughing at someones looks is just not nice. You are well with in to not like it but to go as far as to laugh at it i mean come on.
    Exactly! I would never fathom to lol at someone’s style whether I like it or not! Someone put a lot of thought and effort into their looks...  acting like a mean girl is just not cool! I love everyone’s effort here whether it’s my style or not! That’s what makes us all beautiful individuals 💕
    I definitely agree that it’s not cool to LOL at someone else’s looks but we don’t even know if the person did it with the intent to be mean or if they just didn’t think about it and didn’t think it would be a big deal... and exposing them on the forum is also not cool... I think is just creating more tension for everyone and it’ll end up discouraging other members from expressing their opinions on here for fear of backlash... Which is not cool. :( edit: spelling...

    i also want to add that I just think we shouldn’t assume that they meant to be mean in the first place... 🥺
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited May 15
    JaelynJax said:
    Seriously, why? Is it a language barrier?

    Since when it is ok to go through other people’s reactions and targeting random people for what they think? I just thought the second one is too glittery to wear in paris irl and not much appropriate for street wear and that’s just my opinion, though it is essential to submit those looks in game to gain votes smh god forgive those who have something other than a very positive opinion in this forum.
    Or bare with me u could just scroll past it ? Laughing at someones looks is just not nice. You are well with in to not like it but to go as far as to laugh at it i mean come on.
    Exactly! I would never fathom to lol at someone’s style whether I like it or not! Someone put a lot of thought and effort into their looks...  acting like a mean girl is just not cool! I love everyone’s effort here whether it’s my style or not! That’s what makes us all beautiful individuals 💕

    Wow can you all please stop calling it a drama? Like i don’t know this person, i don’t hate her looks. As someone who is very into french girl fashion -and i was the one who suggested it like a year ago- i just didn’t think they were appropriate looks for “real life” and i didn’t give much of a thought about it, it was an impulsive reaction and now you are collectively lynching me and the audacity to call me mean for that?
    I cant believe u used the word lynching. No one is doing that to you. If you dont like the look then scroll past it. 
    Girl!!!! Girl!!!!!!!!! I was like I know she did not use lynching...like really...my mouth just dropped...she could have picked any word in the Webster dictionary 
    Here is the actual language barrier for you in my country we use it for when a group of people in of an opinion collectively target a single person for their opposite opinion and that’s basically what you have been doing. I didn’t mean it literally like calm down.
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 396 Posts

    I don’t even care, at this point, anymore. I have 6 TBs, i think, and the 1st place doll is already finished. This is crazy. I’ll prolly submit looks that I think a chic parisian woman would wear🙄
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 223 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @lafeedragee ok, I felt that was rude. I chose to wear this skirt and top because I love both very much and never get the chance to wear them on most sys. I have some glittery clothes irl that I dont wear because I’m afraid people will judge me, just like you did. Sorry if I’m coming off rude, I’m literally shaking because I never though I would experience someone laughing at my look in this forum
    I personally liked that look :) The all white is super cute, you styled it well for street style!

    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    Is there a way to see who liked your post on a iPhone? 
    New to Facebook, feel free to add me 💖

    https://www.facebook.com/ashley.hale.374549
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 24,917 Posts
    Dolls, Please relax.  We are a mix of different cultures and languages.  I'm going back to see if moderation is needed.  I am positive there was nothing racially charged in that comment.

    AND Please be respectful of other forum users who might like buying tickets.  This is not cheating, and we don’t want to make players feel uncomfortable.  A good number of our friends do buy tickets, members just don’t talk about it, for fear of wrath.  

    Please don’t trash other players' looks, or legit game playing.  It’s hurtful and turns people away. 

    Thanks!  

    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜


  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I feel like if your doll doesn't wear a beret in the voting booth, you're not going to get a good number of votes. I'm waiting for the VIP event to buy a new hair with a hat so the purchase would add to my event points. 😫
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Is there a way to see who liked your post on a iPhone? 
    I think you have to use a pc
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @lafeedragee ok, I felt that was rude. I chose to wear this skirt and top because I love both very much and never get the chance to wear them on most sys. I have some glittery clothes irl that I dont wear because I’m afraid people will judge me, just like you did. Sorry if I’m coming off rude, I’m literally shaking because I never though I would experience someone laughing at my look in this forum
    I am sorry i made you feel this way, i had no intentions to. And who literally means lol when they write lol? I certainly didn’t. And i wouldn’t be against someone wearing sparkly clothes irl, my best friend loves sparkly clothes whereas i don’t and that’s perfectly ok. I just didn’t think they were real life french girl streetwear and that’s all.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,231 Posts
    I feel like if your doll doesn't wear a beret in the voting booth, you're not going to get a good number of votes. I'm waiting for the VIP event to buy a new hair with a hat so the purchase would add to my event points. 😫
    I scored very low with a beret so I’m not sure it helps! Dolls with similar looks getting 50 plus others getting in the 30s! It’s all over the place 
    iOS player  
    New FB page Manda Walker  https://www.facebook.com/manda.walker.399
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Isabells said:

    highest so far🤙🏼
    I voted for you @Isabells Absolutely beautiful look 😍😍😍
    IOS player ❤️ 
    Kiwi 🥝 
    Follow my Instagram, chooky_kkh 😍
    Add me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100051031988074 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Is there a way to see who liked your post on a iPhone? 
    i think a forum member said that switching to the web version of the website on phone helps view it 
    IOS player
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Dolls, Please relax.  We are a mix of different cultures and languages.  I'm going back to see if moderation is needed.  I am positive there was nothing racially charged in that comment.

    AND Please be respectful of other forum users who might like buying tickets.  This is not cheating, and we don’t want to make players feel uncomfortable.  A good number of our friends do buy tickets, members just don’t talk about it, for fear of wrath.  

    Please don’t trash other players' looks, or legit game playing.  It’s hurtful and turns people away. 

    Thanks!  

    It has literally nothing to do with race idk why you think that. I am not even white myself.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 460 Posts
    @ciarax @SisSnappedLikeThanos @Sahana thank you, dolls! It was very nice to read that right now ♥️
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    @ashleyy you have to “request desktop website”
    another forum member helped me with this!
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Isabells said:

    highest so far🤙🏼
    I voted for you @Isabells Absolutely beautiful look 😍😍😍
    @Chooky1116 oh wow, thank you sm🥺 first time someone on the forum says they saw my look!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!