šŸ—³ļø SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! šŸ©šŸ„šŸ¾

Comments

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Isabells said:
    Isabells said:

highest so faršŸ¤™šŸ¼
    I voted for you @Isabells Absolutely beautiful look šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
    @Chooky1116 oh wow, thank you smšŸ„ŗ first time someone on the forum says they saw my look! Ā  Ā  Ā  ..................................

I canā€™t get out of this quote box haha but your welcome I was going to screenshot and ask if it was a forum doll but I voted for you so quickly cause I loved it šŸ˜‚ā¤ļø
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @lafeedragee thank you for apoligizing, it just took me very long to decide what to post and it was very discouraging to see that reaction. But Iā€™ll try to post non glittery looks for my following tickets, so thank you for the advice
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @samanthakkh omg thank you for showing me that picture šŸ’ž I was literally just about to comment how do I switch to the desktop version lolĀ 
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @lafeedragee or.... If you donā€™t like the outfit privately message them? Kinda rude to LOL it... I personally thought it was cute @brunakkh šŸ¤— some peopleā€™s attitude in this forum is hella uglyšŸ„“ theyā€™d be pressed if someone lolā€™d their stuff.Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Dolls, Please relax.Ā  We are a mix of different cultures and languages.Ā  I'm going back to see if moderation is needed.Ā  I am positive there was nothing racially charged in that comment.

AND Please be respectful of other forum users whoĀ might like buying tickets. Ā This is not cheating, and we donā€™t want to make players feel uncomfortable. Ā A good number of our friends do buy tickets, members just donā€™t talk about it, for fear of wrath. Ā 

Please donā€™t trash other players' looks, or legit game playing. Ā Itā€™s hurtful and turns people away.Ā 

Thanks! Ā 

It has literally nothing to do with race idk why you think that. I am not even white myself.
    I was commenting on a misunderstanding due to language barrier that immediately caught my attention.Ā  As I said I'm reading back.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @lafeedragee thank you for apoligizing, it just took me very long to decide what to post and it was very discouraging to see that reaction. But Iā€™ll try to post non glittery looks for my following tickets, so thank you for the advice
    I am in no means to tell you what to do and what not to after all, the voters donā€™t only vote for the most on theme looks your looks did great in the voting booth and i am happy for you for that.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Im just gonna hit ignore šŸ˜Œanyways im bombing hard last look was 37 and frankly im so close to just putting on a gown šŸ˜‘
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Lol im gonna take back my comment.

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Ā Iā€™m not ok with my scores! But Iā€™m having fun doing what I want to wear thanks @Rikk Ā for making this fun for me this week! I donā€™t care if I get all 30s! I love my looks and thatā€™s all that mattersĀ 
    Wait Iā€™m in love with this whole look. Is that skirt or boots avail for kstars or diamondĀ 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    @lafeedragee or.... If you donā€™t like the outfit privately message them? Kinda rude to LOL it... I personally thought it was cute @brunakkh šŸ¤— some peopleā€™s attitude in this forum is hella uglyšŸ„“ theyā€™d be pressed if someone lolā€™d their stuff.Ā 
    It was NOTHING BIG, it was not like i hate it. I would think it was pretty cute in real life but i just didnā€™t think it was real life french girl streetwear. It wouldnā€™t require me dming her at all. I was not taken aback when disagrees were a thing i donā€™t actually care what you all would think about my clothes irl or here since i know they are pretty darn cute and othersā€™ thoughts are irrelavant.
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited May 2020

My first two looks have done far better than I expected them to, so Iā€™m happy enough so far!Ā 
    Hopefully it will continue this way šŸ„°
    @RachelLiebe well deservedšŸ˜
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited May 2020
    JaelynJax said:
    Ā Iā€™m not ok with my scores! But Iā€™m having fun doing what I want to wear thanks @Rikk Ā for making this fun for me this week! I donā€™t care if I get all 30s! I love my looks and thatā€™s all that mattersĀ 
    Wait Iā€™m in love with this whole look. Is that skirt or boots avail for kstars or diamondĀ 
    Thank you so much! The skirt I bought with diamonds! Iā€™m not sure about the boots! I think they Are available with diamonds as well! But think there is a similar pair for stars! I loved this look so much and the score crushed me - trying to have fun with the theme and I am just seeing the 30/ s hurts! Even though I say Iā€™m ok with the low scores Iā€™m low key hurt lolĀ 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    So we havenā€™t just been having glitches:
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I just need to get some sleep right now, hoping that tomorrow I dont open the forum to see my dolls face in the middle of drama again.
    Thank you @keepingupwithkelsey for both of your posts, you are very sweet.
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
    I am sorry to tell the facts but you guys share the looks you donā€™t like in the voting booth all the time. Just because it is not one of you, you donā€™t care about it at all. But you say that i am mean and have an ugly attitude because i didnā€™t think it was real life french girl streetwear. Thatā€™s actually pretty toxic. Lol me all you want i couldnā€™t care less.
    To all my forum dolls,
    call me @captainsaveaho whenever youā€™re in need or a hater is bothering you, just @ me and Iā€™ll be there sis. thatā€™s on period.Ā 
    @lafeedragee girl we dropped it already lol it just hurt her feelings thatā€™s why we said something, but if yā€™all settled it then weā€™re good. You got your opinion out there & so did we.Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Please drop the argument at this point.Ā  It is not easy to backtrack a situation when it is still going on.Ā  I'm here now asking that we please stop ridiculing other dolls.Ā  This isn't right, and fights ensue.Ā  No one has the right to sit here point fingers and hurt feelings.Ā 
    And please, when I'm actively trying to get things back on track, please don't continue the argument.Ā  I appreciate your cooperation.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    SOS!! I need help styling an outfit around that brown beret lol could yā€™all post some pics?Ā 
    @lafeedragee girl we dropped it already lol it just hurt her feelings thatā€™s why we said something, but if yā€™all settled it then weā€™re good. You got your opinion out there & so did we.Ā 
    Did you? Oh ok since i have a hella ugly personality i couldnā€™t tell.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    To all my forum dolls,
    call me @captainsaveaho whenever youā€™re in need or a hater is bothering you, just @ me and Iā€™ll be there sis. thatā€™s on period.Ā 
    Lol I see that Down South attitude coming out of youĀ 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    SOS!! I need help styling an outfit around that brown beret lol could yā€™all post some pics?Ā 
    The doll i shared did a reallyĀ  nice one !
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited May 2020
    is the brown beret available for diamonds?
    @lafeedragee baby.... koko said stop arguing so we gotta stop gf. You said what you had to say and so did IšŸ¤— and I said SOME people in the forum... not just you?Ā 

So howā€™s your day? You scoring good?Ā