🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @JaelynJax period sis🤪 🍑 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
     is the brown beret available for diamonds?
    Yes! 25 diamonds its the only one ive seen available 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Thank you @Isabells 🥰
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
    @therealChar ahh just saw I’m gonna try and recreate it! Thanks queen 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Been up for almost 24 hours now working on my dissertation for uni and I've just remembered I start actual work at my local supermarket in two hours, this is gonna be a loooong day fml. At least I was awake to submit my third ticket ey 🤡 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
    @snakiekkh ahhhh get some sleep babe! Is it your first day?? If so, good luck! Sending you lots of love and positivity ✨🦋💫🧚🏽‍♀️
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @lafeedragee baby.... koko said stop arguing so we gotta stop gf. You said what you had to say and so did I🤗 and I said SOME people in the forum... not just you? 

So how’s your day? You scoring good? 
    Not just me ok good to know i am not the only one in the forum with a hella ugly personality, feels more like home now. Fyi i saw her comment after posting mine. I am doing perfectly fine and i think i can pass my tb after like two looks so it is all good wbu?
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Welp... I guess I can kiss the hair goodbye.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @snakiekkh I relate to the school-induced sleep deprivation. Hang in there!!
    @keepingupwithkelsey my only fear now is that if I fall asleep for an hour I won't be able to wake up again hahahaha, alas I'm sure I'll survive!! Ahh thank you gal 💕 💕  Luckily I've been there a while and worked there before uni too so if they see me slacking off hopefully I'll get away with it hahaha!
    @oopsididitagain honestly the only thing getting me through it is everyone telling me how good it feels when it's over!! Thank you gal, can't wait to be done 🥺 
    @lafeedragee no hate here sis, all love. i hope you pass her! That TS hair is cute!!! I’m so close to passing my TB as well I just need one more ticket so I’m debating on buying a .99 one 👀 
    @therealChar i love all of them😍
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @lafeedragee no hate here sis, all love. i hope you pass her! That TS hair is cute!!! I’m so close to passing my TB as well I just need one more ticket so I’m debating on buying a .99 one 👀 
    Yeah ikr it is really cute, i hope you pass her too. I am so glad to be alive in this world to absord all the love in the forum today 🤩 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited May 2020

😌 some dolls that were stylish and beautiful if these are u let me know so i can tag ya
    Omg @therealChar the first look is me!! It's the first time someone saw me in the voting booth :blush:
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

Im gonna buy these things 😌 for vip but i wanna know do they look ok cause i need the braids and im failing so far
    Edit i mean the hats and the dresses i own the accessories and pants and shirt
    yup they’re all nice i love the first one!
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    also i wanted to ask if anyone knows if the cheetah coat @TrashleyKKH posted is available for diamonds?? or will it be in the tb sale next month?? im obsessed with it and if i had it in real life i would never take it off lol

Im gonna buy these things 😌 for vip but i wanna know do they look ok cause i need the braids and im failing so far
    Edit i mean the hats and the dresses i own the accessories and pants and shirt
    @therealChar i think the first and second coat are a good investment!! Almost all looks i've seen with the pink coat or a coat in general is over 45!!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My first two looks both scored 30 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Welp, at least it's consistent 🤣

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

😌 some dolls that were stylish and beautiful if these are u let me know so i can tag ya
    Omg @therealChar the first look is me!! It's the first time someone saw me in the voting booth :blush:
    Yay ♡ i love ur look ! 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @mandamay76 Thanks for the advise! I'll try submitting some looks again w/o beret and switch up my other items.

Yay ♡ i love ur look ! 
    Thank you!! <3
  • lizziekkhlizziekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    everyone’s looks are so freaking cute 🥺 this is my first time joining the forum so hello!!! One of my tickets disappeared due to bad connection and I’m so sad I hope glu helps me out because I’ve been waiting all day for them to respond 😭
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    lizziekkh said:
    everyone’s looks are so freaking cute 🥺 this is my first time joining the forum so hello!!! One of my tickets disappeared due to bad connection and I’m so sad I hope glu helps me out because I’ve been waiting all day for them to respond 😭
    welcome to the forum!✨
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I saw some amazing street styles in the booth, but if they’re against ball gowns, they’re never the popular looks🤔

idk what people wear on the streets, but I Don’t wear ball gowns🤷🏽‍♀️ Maybe I need to try that When I go baby clothing shopping🤓.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters