🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    also i wanted to ask if anyone knows if the cheetah coat @TrashleyKKH posted is available for diamonds?? or will it be in the tb sale next month?? im obsessed with it and if i had it in real life i would never take it off lol

Yes it’s available for diamonds 
    iOS
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited May 2020
    KaylaJ said:
    ronniev said:
    I want everything this doll has!!! Glu please make it easier/faster to earn diamonds without spending money 😭😭 please 

lol, that’s my stuff. Nice to see The Who Wore It Best(Worst) stuff is up for diamonds though!

These were my other looks

Omg 🙈 Your looks are stunning!! The first one should have gotten more votes in my opinion. Now I feel kinda bad about clicking and not actually voting for your look 🥺 lol  
  • kileyxx7kileyxx7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Is there someone I can PM and ask for help? The glu support messaged me back but they don't want to help me, they say I provided the wrong screenshots but I can't figure out how to get the right ones 😰 Someone please help😭
    They still haven’t answered me yet about my screenshots. I’m still in the same boat 😭
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @kileyxx7 They answered me, but said I provided wrong screenshots. This is so complicated. One thing I know for sure, this is the last time ever I've made a purchase in this game. E v e r. I'm not gonna put myself in so much stress and tears ever again. I guess I'm not so immune to stressful situations.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Looks 1-3. Not taking the beret hair off this SYS.
    I got inspo for look 1 from a doll on the forum who posted some gorgeous looks before the event started, but I'm really sorry, I can't find your post to give you the shout out you deserve! But yeah, I loved the skirt and jacket combo, shame the voters didn't!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • biabia Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    i think the girls in my group don’t understand the no-gown theme and it’s killing me bc i did some nice casual outfits and all i got was like 30 votes😕. kinda dissapointed now and i was so excited when i found out the Paris Street Style theme.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Would you mind saying where's the black dress from? 🖤😍
    The one in the middle? I think that outfit was in a vip partnership tile.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    Idk who this is but she got French Baddie energy and I'm here for it. J'adore!

Omg ?? Who is this? So on point! Whoever you are, sending you good vibes and good thoughts!
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @samanthakkh I think it is available. I seen items from December 2018 available for diamonds. if you are on ios I can submit the coat in 3 hours. 
    IOS Player 
  • bella1997bella1997 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

If this did not do well I’ll be soooo mad
  • nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    ugh i’m struggling so much with this theme. all the gowns are in higher places than i am and I don’t have enough items for this. 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @kileyxx7 They answered me, but said I provided wrong screenshots. This is so complicated. One thing I know for sure, this is the last time ever I've made a purchase in this game. E v e r. I'm not gonna put myself in so much stress and tears ever again. I guess I'm not so immune to stressful situations.
    message kalinda or eggs.
    I feel like support is useless and kalinda and eggs are the only ones willing to help!
    iOS player
    @asalaxo I'm starting to feel the same way.  I would've normally messaged Kalinda, but she said today is her day off :) Right now I'm just praying this all works out because it's not looking very good. But thank you so much babe <3
    IOS player
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @asalaxo I'm starting to feel the same way.  I would've normally messaged Kalinda, but she said today is her day off :) Right now I'm just praying this all works out because it's not looking very good. But thank you so much babe <3
    yes it is her day off but I remember before she told me that she sometimes checks the forum. she also said that she will post spoilers on the weekend so she’ll definitely be online at some point. I just hope you’ll get what you want 💕
    iOS player
    @asalaxo Thank you! Imma wait some more and if the in-game support still refuses to send me my diamonds I'll try talking to Kalinda :) But first I'll wait and see what the support has to say because for now-not really much...
    IOS player
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    My last look scored a 50 im so happy 😁 and my TS group fixed itself I’m now showing my true score! Not a hope of coming 1st I have a ticket buyer in my group! 
    ciarax said:
    Hi dolls, I need some advice 

Do you guys think this look will fit the theme or is it too wine tasting? If yes, please help me choose the hairstyle, I tried to find a hairstyle as close as I could to a lose french chignon but idk if I should go for accurate or glamorous for votes

agree: hair over the shoulder
    awesome: lose chignon
    like: not on theme enough

Feel free to give me your honest advice ♡
    I LOVE your doll! My only advice is maybe try to include another color if you're not too sure about it? But overall, I like your style and voted awesome for the hair! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I was considering holding the red wine glass 
    @ciarax omg yes! Red will give you a lovely splash of color😍 Best of luck! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Kinda glad (because looks like I'm not alone in it) but mostly mad after reading this topic that looks ON POINT are again losing to gowns... My frist looks flopped. 🙄
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Hi all, I was reluctant to post my looks here since I haven't been playing for a long while :D
    Buuuuut, i found this forum and I've been wanting to upload my looks and share opinions with you guys  :)
    Here are my first 4 looks, this is what i envisioned what i would wear in paris if i worked in a very bougie place and had a very fancy lifestyle  :p idk how to make my pics in order :| and I'm happy with my votes :D

Where are those Korkov bags from?? 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair