🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 5/15/20 Shop Till You Drop During the VIP🛍️

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    😭 🔫 😭 🔫 😭 🔫
    Nooooo ..!! I can’t believe this, I’ve spend 40 kstars to op the black GB so that I can get 1 free, so that there is more chance to get one of the items but instead I’ve got daily giftbox shoes and then “look a like” shoes (which is a bit better of design) 😫😫😫

• Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    So... I chased the makeup ☺️ Here is how it went:
    1st box: basic item, hair 😑 stopped there thank god because it didn't even have makeup
    2nd box:

I'm just gonna leave this here...

3rd box: basic item, MAKEUP ❤️

Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my day is getting worse and worse by every passing hour.. well at least i bought chevier toronto to gain more stars 🙃

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I say it literally every week but FIX THE BOXES

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    I’ve wanted those eyes so badly ! 👀 
    Sorry for my complaining 😩
    But it’s not normal to spend 40 kstars and see a lot of daily giftbox items in it...

Dolls do you have some tips? Is it better to collect all the daily giftbox items and then play GB weekend event? Because this is not worth 40 kstars !! 🤬 Sorry for my complaint 😩😩

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Yasssss! I got the dress and purse on my first set of boxes then the eyes on my free box💕 I wanted to get the Ivy Park unitard, but I’m so short of kstars. Anyways, it’s really time for me to save katars for kimiversary!

PS. The other photo wasn’t on photobooth bc I don’t wanna spend 10 kstars on a single pose.

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    so now i have another question. whether i should fully furnish my chevier(i already bought the cash options as yall can see from my missing cash🙃) or just save my stars. because i dont think the suit is worth it.. but also i am a hoarder and need everything 🙂🤪
    furnish it fully and get that suit - agree
    save ur stars - like

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I can’t believe what just happened to me. I tried again and spend last 40 kstars. But didn’t get makeup. Then I bought FG. Tried 2 times again!! And all I got was energy 🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I cant 😭😭😭😭😭😭 and now I have 14 kstars and 297 energy 😭😭😭 why I’m so unlucky 🥺
    I should be happy for what I got but I tried so hard to get it 🥺
    somebody tell that I don’t need that makeup.it looks so pretty on my doll.🥺 

iOS player 

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

I hate myself right now- I just spent like 220 kstars trying to get gift box items after getting the eyes (the only thing I didn’t want). Just energy after energy. I still might try for the purse 😩😩😩😩 help me!!
    @kiki_k, really? I wish we could swap items in the game because I’ve really want those eyes ! 🤩
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    @ViennaKKH I opened so many boxes over the past years that I don't get any daily gift box items anymore. The basic items are now replaced by energy and dyes. Not worth 40 Kstars in my opinion either.

@robertavyy I'm so sorry you didn't get the makeup. It's always a bummer when you fail at chasing an item you really like. I learned to let go at some point because I feel drained even if I end up getting an item after a raging chase.
  • Noela87Noela87 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I didn’t get a free box? Where did you guys get that?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @Cherrey for me was always so easy to find items because I already have all daily items. I’m so sad now because I even paid money to get kstars. But I think later I feel better and enjoy all items I got in this event. Because I love the bundle I got from kollections, fg dress is so beautiful. Got all Vip event items (except what I wanted the most🥺) and I like them. But I feel stupid to spend my kstars for energy. I need to do a lot of shows this weekend to get some back 😞
    iOS player 

• kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @kiki_k, really? I wish we could swap items in the game because I’ve really want those eyes ! 🤩
    I wish we could!!! I don’t know why but I never like any other eyes on my doll, I guess I’m just used to the ones I have and anything else looks weird to me 😩
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Was debating chasing, glad I didnt. Where are the eyes even??? I’ll wait a year to buy them with diamonds, bye ✌🏼
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited May 2020

Should I try again? That was my free box
    agree-yes
    lol-save