🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @TiffanyRagKT Your doll is a beauty!! <3
    and @clarizzo They're in the Kloset! In the MISC section I believe :)
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    edited May 2020
    😔 slowly thinking I might not get those braids 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @TiffanyRagKT Your doll is a beauty!! <3
    and @clarizzo They're in the Kloset! In the MISC section I believe :)
    thank you so much <3 you're so sweet!!
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    Hi all, I was reluctant to post my looks here since I haven't been playing for a long while :D
    Buuuuut, i found this forum and I've been wanting to upload my looks and share opinions with you guys  :)
    Here are my first 4 looks, this is what i envisioned what i would wear in paris if i worked in a very bougie place and had a very fancy lifestyle  :p idk how to make my pics in order :| and I'm happy with my votes :D

Where are those Korkov bags from?? 
    they are from the kloset, i think they cost 40 stars, not sure, correct me on that :)
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • chloenicolechloenicole Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

This is the number one look in my group 😩😩😩.
    Starting to lose hope lol
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I'm in top 5 even if my looks have flopped🤞.
    And this is my stylish 1st place TB:

****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    I’m sorry guys this question is not thread related, I’m just not sure where else should I post it in order ti get a somewhat quick response. Wasn’t lucky searching for it through the forum either. I just bought my last business, Art Gallery in Venice. Do I have to furnish it with both K-Star/Cash items or can I just buy Cash items in order to get the increased payout? Thanks dolls 💖
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I’m sorry guys this question is not thread related, I’m just not sure where else should I post it in order ti get a somewhat quick response. Wasn’t lucky searching for it through the forum either. I just bought my last business, Art Gallery in Venice. Do I have to furnish it with both K-Star/Cash items or can I just buy Cash items in order to get the increased payout? Thanks dolls 💖
    I haven't gotten the art gallery yet, but from owning other businesses, you have to completely furnish it (so no green plus are left) to get the full payout. So yeah you probably have to get both the cash and k-star items. Hope this is helpful <3
    Mistyyy said:
    I haven't gotten the art gallery yet, but from owning other businesses, you have to completely furnish it (so no green plus are left) to get the full payout. So yeah you probably have to get both the cash and k-star items. Hope this is helpful <3
    @Mistyyy yeah you’re probably right. No way we could get away with cash only 🤣 Thanks doll ❤️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @martina_kkh You have to fully furnish it, so cash and kstar items
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@martina_kkh You have to fully furnish it, so cash and kstar items
    Alright. Thank you doll 💖
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @Mistyyy yeah you’re probably right. No way we could get away with cash only 🤣 Thanks doll ❤️
    Yw ❤️ Yeah if only we could be that lucky🤣 The only business you can furnish completely with cash is the hair salon unfortunately  :'( 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

I thought this was super nice... I love this look. So disappointed 😢
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Wich aura do you think will work the best for this SYS??
    The Wind Leaf one or the Fireworks one??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’ve submitted 1 extra ticket to stay in the top 5 😬😬😬 Here are my looks : 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @emmaisson I love your outfit! It definitely deserve more votes.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    im quite happy how this worked out because i liked it, even tho my first 3 looks flopped 🙃

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Why is the game so laggy for me, i cant turn on SYS today at all, it shows me this and even if i wait 10 minute snothing change. I need to submit looks cause i started late yesterday and if i miss a ticket because of it ill be mad. 😡

𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I think I spotted @therealChar! 👀🌹 (sorry for the faded screenshot, my slowpoke reaction at it's finest 🤦🏻‍♀️)