🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I think I spotted @therealChar! 👀🌹 (sorry for the faded screenshot, my slowpoke reaction at it's finest 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Yes its me :) got me my highest score so far ! ♡ thanks so much for ur vote!
    Your looks are always amazing! 👍🏻 💕
    Here are my looks 1 to 4!
    Look 1 is inspired by COS clothing, I imagined my doll being a chic executive woman bringing wine she carefully chose (bc she knows her wines) to her date. I bought the coat last Kimmiversary and I never had a chance to wear it for SYS...

Look 2 is more of a rocker look, something you could shop in a Monki store. I really live that bag/jacket/shoes combo!

Look 3 and 4 are inspired by & Other Stories clothing brand. I just got that jumpsuit in my TB box and it felt right for the theme! Milkmaid tops and pleated skirts look very French to me, even if we don't wear it often. Unless this kind of skirt is twisted with some modern clothing, it looks very conservative. And this kind of top just came back into graces, were seeing a lot of it lately! (Reformation and others 😉)
    Is it true that French people don't like when foreigner guests gift them vine? 👀
    We're currently studying different cultures so consider this a research 😎😁
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts

First 2 looks! Thought they'd score better:(( , tell me what i can change and some advices for my next looks? Thank you!💕
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    @thesweetone I’ve never heard of it before and it definitely has never been a problem with my parents, I mean, as long as it’s tasty wine who’s gonna complain 👀 😂 (especially if it’s free lol)

Might change depending where you live in France tho 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

First 2 looks! Thought they'd score better:(( , tell me what i can change and some advices for my next looks? Thank you!💕
    @Yassminxkkw I liked the first one! Why did it do so bad? 😣
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

my first three looks since i slept through the first 6 hours of the event 😪  im gonna be using the heck out of this cute hat hairstyle and hoping for the best 🤞 im currently at 7th but i hope things get better
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
    @Camy @yezx good to know! I was just reading my mates' class reports the other day where it was implied. But again, we Google search info so its not always 100%
    So thank you for your answers💕 and yes to the wine 🍷🥂
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @brunakkh I voted for your third look, it was stunning! I was so tempted to hit the purchase button but I'm holding off this SYS because of crappy voters. I refuse to let gorgeous dolls get less than they deserve.
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh i loved your look! your score is criminal!! im so sorry 😩
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH i wasted my diamonds on weird tights. hopefully it will be in the throwback sale! but thank you so much!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AYewKKH thank you doll! I really liked that look too, if you want i can submit those items later for you to get it 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @brunakkh No worries! I'd just vote for it instead anyways haha
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    After reading people’s comments about suggestions for SYS I thought I’d think of an alternative myself: 

(feel free to move this post to another location, if this isn’t the correct place to post)

What if buying ‘tickets’ was scrapped entirely and people could only reach all prizes by submitting looks and voting alone. 

Instead, anyone who doesn’t reach the desired prizes (both trendsetters and earnable) has the option immediately after SYS has ended ( say 24 hours) to purchase any items not acquired from the SYS for KStars or Diamonds (triple threat to replace tickets with more diamonds) 

This way, Glu still makes money because more people have the option to ‘buy’ the items ( rather than trying to compete with someone buying loads of tickets, because let’s face it there’s no point trying to beat some of them) 

More people will buy the ‘triple threat’ because not everyone wants to use tickets but everyone wants more Diamonds and Kstars!

AND everyone has the option to win/purchase fairly the prizes! 

On another note, what if voting could be tweaked so that we have to physically vote for people wearing/using certain on-theme items!  ( this could also incorporate something similar to the ‘fashion-quest’ I know some people are following as suggested by Rikk?) where we are rewarded for ‘voting’ for individuals wearing certain on-theme items based off a checklist of things we must find. That way dolls are encouraged to wear more on-theme looks and are rewarded more for doing so! It could also mean more people ‘buy’ items from the store to fit the checklist to receive votes providing another way for Glu to make money!

Just an idea, as I know so many of us have but it would be interesting to have people’s feedback and maybe Glu would consider it?

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Here are my looks 1 to 4!
    Look 1 is inspired by COS clothing, I imagined my doll being a chic executive woman bringing wine she carefully chose (bc she knows her wines) to her date. I bought the coat last Kimmiversary and I never had a chance to wear it for SYS...

Look 2 is more of a rocker look, something you could shop in a Monki store. I really live that bag/jacket/shoes combo!

Look 3 and 4 are inspired by & Other Stories clothing brand. I just got that jumpsuit in my TB box and it felt right for the theme! Milkmaid tops and pleated skirts look very French to me, even if we don't wear it often. Unless this kind of skirt is twisted with some modern clothing, it looks very conservative. And this kind of top just came back into graces, were seeing a lot of it lately! (Reformation and others 😉)
    I love every store you mentioned (COS and & Other stories are my fave!! Even if they're largely above my price range haha) and i just wanted to say you nailed it!!
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Zarah said:
    This outfit scored close to 50 votes.. Just sharing to help if you have this item.

I’m going to hop in on this @promquin98
    If you have this outfit, or forgot you had it, you can send it in for the next or bought ticket! The shopping bag boosted it up I think.

Thanks Girl! Unfortunately I don't have this outfit.. BUT I'll look for it in the voting booth and see if it's up for stars or diamonds!! 😘😘😘
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Zarah said:
    This outfit scored close to 50 votes.. Just sharing to help if you have this item.

I’m going to hop in on this @promquin98
    If you have this outfit, or forgot you had it, you can send it in for the next or bought ticket! The shopping bag boosted it up I think.

Thanks Girl! Unfortunately I don't have this outfit.. BUT I'll look for it in the voting booth and see if it's up for stars or diamonds!! 😘😘😘
    Its not it was a sys earnble or ts i dont remember which but i know its from a sys
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but tbh I don’t care. I’m doing @Rikk's challenge and having fun 😆

iOS player