Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020
    My ios game i got the dress 😌👏 not gonna lie its actually nice
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    do you guys think the makeup is worth chasing? especially now?! 😭
    iOS player
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @princessprecious thank you doll! The black leather top was from a previous SYS, Trendsetter outfit! But I don't remember which one!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Need your help, dolls! I want to spend 50 K-stars (or, like, 60) to get the purse.
    What would you recommend me to buy? In this palette or maybe you like something else?

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    if you really love it on your doll then VIP event is a good time to chase something otherwise it’ll be available a year later for 40 diamond/bf sales hopefully, if you think they’re just nice and are hoping for some other make up during kimiversary then you should save those kstars 
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I ended up chasing the items!
    The only thing I didn't get from the GB was the purse but I've already spent too much. 😬 Now it's time to recover from the damage.
    I still don't know how to style the GB honestly, I don't really like it.

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Need your help, dolls! I want to spend 50 K-stars (or, like, 60) to get the purse.
    What would you recommend me to buy? In this palette or maybe you like something else?

IMO i would buy the black skirt and the black leather jacket, because i own them and LOVE them!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I use the leather skirt all the frickin time.. and those glasses dyed black- adore... But as you can see I'm a sucker for black clothing items, so my opinion might be biased :D The green top is really nice and interesting and you could maybe buy an eye color to get to the 50 Kstars mark instead :)
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @thesweetone That white top is pretty versatile imo, I get a lot of use out of it. and shades are always fun to use in casual SYS ☺️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈

IMO i would buy the black skirt and the black leather jacket, because i own them and LOVE them!
    It's funny because right now I'm debating between this skirt+jacket combo and red velvet boots!
    But I think I'll end up buying jacket and skirt as these items are more versatile and buy boots towards the autumn season ☺️❤️
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    ciarax said:
    asalaxo said:
    if you really love it on your doll then VIP event is a good time to chase something otherwise it’ll be available a year later for 40 diamond/bf sales hopefully, if you think they’re just nice and are hoping for some other make up during kimiversary then you should save those kstars 
    the thing is I’m planning to get both the gs lips and glitter lips soon, she I’d like to see a clear pic of what the eyes look like with those lips. I don’t want to judge them with my current lips
    iOS player
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Isabellaa I don’t know if anyone has answered you yet but I think you should definitely get the private jet! I have saved thousands of cash while traveling around collecting energy 😉
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I got the dress!

I had enough stars for two more tries and I got the bag and energy. I would have preferred the hair and makeup but I love the dress. I hope it will do well in future SYS events. I've only got 19 stars left now😥

My doll wearing the dress

@kadamisia I love black too 🖤😩 especially something ~grunge~ lol
    @Areys yes, my thoughts exactly! It seems to go well with both skirts and pants.

Ahh I wish we had 15-50-150-300-500 ratio, because I want to spend more stars but there's no point since I don't want to reach the suit earnable so I'd rather save some for the next VIP! 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Do you really think it’s worth it to go for the jumpsuit for the chance of getting a galaxy sys?
    Yes - Awesome 
    No - LOL
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hahahahaha... this is fine... 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @asalaxo send me a pic of your doll so I can see her features and show you how she’d look with the GB eyes and glitter lips 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I got energy with my free box and then I decided to try again and got the purse!

I absolutely adore the galaxy jumpsuit. I think I won’t spend 500 kstars to get the hair, but we’ll see 😏
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    decided to tak a spin on one of the collections and I got the hair ! also I love the clutch ! 

that’s for amateurs
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    guys is the makeup worth it? I spent a bit under 200 kstars chasing the purse and the makeup but ended up with the purse and the dress (which I ended up loving) and now I'm debating whether or not I should risk going for the eyes....
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I honestly had no intention of finishing this event just because I’m not super interested in the items but then this kollection popped upI’ve always wanted the bundle from this one after going through the Kollection thread but it never popped up in my game....until yesterday...and of course I already knew I’d get the bundle last....and guess what dumbass went after the bundle any damn way...🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡. I didn’t know it could feel that good to blow through almost 800 kstars🤦🏾‍♀️ I need to go back to sleep lol 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I also got the hair from the gift box. I didn’t like it at first but after seeing it on my doll I’m actually really happy that I got it