🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Anyone else having issues with their unlocked items - I unlocked boots yesterday right after I used them and they are still locked? Support can't fix it of course :(
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    The voting booth is soooo glitchy right now
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Well there goes my shot at the earnables! Stupid game ate my ticket! Think I’m done with this flipping game today. Annoyed with myself over chasing hair in kollection and blowing 700 stars. Annoyed that I was quite enjoying this SYS and now I can’t be bothered to play because these stupid glitches happen week after week and nothing is ever done about it. So done with this stupidity, am fed up of issues being ignored. Just so, so fed up today of everything.

I play on iOS
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @emmaisson I love your outfit! It definitely deserve more votes.
    Thank you!! x
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Okay guys I need serious help 🥺 (and I don’t want there to be a fight about race or color afterward this is just how I’m dressing my doll) 

so basically this is the original look, I’m posting both skin colors that I’m working with because I can’t decide which wears this better 🤔

w/o sunglasses but with coffee cup 

w/o coffee cup but with sunglasses 

w/o coffee cup and w/o sunglasses 

Some help please and thank you! Which do you guys think you looks better? Sorry I know it’s a lot 💗🌸
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @LaLaLola with coffee cup and with sunglasses!
  • butterflyyyybutterflyyyy Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I hate it when people buy tickets to come
    first but then their looks aren’t that great to begin with? Like how are you even first? 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    LaLaLola said:

this look is my favourite 😍😍
    iOS player
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    Okay guys I need serious help 🥺 (and I don’t want there to be a fight about race or color afterward this is just how I’m dressing my doll) 

so basically this is the original look, I’m posting both skin colors that I’m working with because I can’t decide which wears this better 🤔

w/o sunglasses but with coffee cup 

w/o coffee cup but with sunglasses 

w/o coffee cup and w/o sunglasses 

Some help please and thank you! Which do you guys think you looks better? Sorry I know it’s a lot 💗🌸
    @LaLaLola I would say that you should try the dark skin doll with glasses and coffee cup! 
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    I've just been trying to use some of my favorite pieces and have fun going for different types of looks. 1-4

Wheres the orange fit from 😭😭😭 its so gorgeous and ur slaying it
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @LaLola - my favourite look was the darker skinned with coffee cup (no sunglasses)
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    with allllllll of the people on here and on fb complaining about dolls submitting off-theme looks you would think there would be less off-theme looks lol
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Is it true that French people don't like when foreigner guests gift them vine? 👀
    We're currently studying different cultures so consider this a research 😎😁
    @thesweetone I've never heard that 😂😂😂 I guess if you bring cheap wine to a fancy diner? But otherwise bringing alcohol is always welcome (at least in my home!!)

@Maree_kkh I love all these brands so much! I'm not buying anything from COS & Arket, I just admire the clothes 👀 Plus it's not really my style, I just like the vibe!

On the other hand, I love & Other Stories and Monki, which I buy! I don't buy a lot of clothes so  can afford to buy Other Stories from time to time! And Monki's quality combined to their prices is so much worth it!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • CamyCamy Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @therealChar It’s from the positively fab kollection 
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

seems like I can't break 50 on most of my looks this SYS👉🏼👈🏼
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @therealChar Thank you!! It's from this kollection! I've been wanting the outfit for a while and luckily the kollection popped up this week in time for VIP

- Emmy
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Over 19 hours since contacting Glu support about my lost free ticket I finally got a response and my ticket back ☺️ I'm still pretty over this SYS though and recieved some awful news today about family, but it's nice of the team to take the time getting back to people when I'm sure they have troubles in their personal lives too.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @MarianiPoizen I'm sorry you're going through a bad luck streak, this wasn't my best weekend either in terms of getting the items I wanted. I would definitely submit a ticket to Glu so they can give you your ticket back or atleast give you the last earnable at the end of the event. Hopefully the glitches will go away with the update. 

Edit to add: I contacted Glu after the SYS with the Elsa dress and they got back to me pretty fast.
    - Emmy
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @therealChar Thank you!! It's from this kollection! I've been wanting the outfit for a while and luckily the kollection popped up this week in time for VIP

Ive only had this collection once lol i got the choker but i need this outfit i hope i see it