Options

SUGGESTIONS FOR A FUTURE UPDATE!!

cara0learycara0leary Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
I think it would be a great idea in a future update to allow users to have the ability to sell unwanted items such as clothes, shoes of even properties as I have a strong feeling that some users like me may feel the need to sell unwanted products they may have received as a reward in a daily gift box or in similar settings (I have received 2 of the same dress in a different colour and I have 4 pairs of shoes that are the exact same but again, have the same colour.) these items may be of no use and block up unnecessary space however whilst mentioning daily gift boxes.. perhaps it would be a good idea to give the player a preview of what prizes are in store before they choose and have them mixed around so there is still the fair chance of not going for the option with the ‘most’ or ‘least’ value..

Anyone agree?

I also think that for show your style events, as we all know the ‘most valuable’ awards ar given to the top 3-5 players.. I believe during these times it may be nice to keep moral high and switch up gifts for every player (which may increase interest?). Of course every gift won regardless should have relevance to the topic of the challenge.. but maybe it could be a nice spin on things? Arguably, it could also be nice for every level of player to receive different prizes/gift boxes based on their ranking of the game? Of course I can see where this might be unfair but it may be nice for an A level to have a more ‘nicer’ looking prize then a let’s say C ranking one.. this may draw more determination between players and also draw in new players. It may also encourage a healthier, more positive atmosphere between players and maybe if there was a comment section within the game during SYS, it may be helpful for higher ranking players to give advice to lower rankings.

these are just some random thoughts but I hope everyone that views this may take some bit of inspiration from my views but also may influence creators and the apps developers to make some positive changes in the near future 💕

Comments