🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 5/15/20 Shop Till You Drop During the VIP🛍️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @hyami The same thing happened to me, and it's worse because the eyes were right under the energy the first time. Why is energy even in the GB tiles? I hope I can get the eyes at a later point because there's no way I'm taking another turn.
    Platform: Android

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I spent almost 700 kstars chasing the eyes and didn't even get them... I'm beyond disappointed.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Lol, so my free box were 40kstars, then my second box were another 40kstars 😂 I bought some stuff in kloset so I have back my 500kstars 😂 so I might try to open some boxes and get at least one or two items 🙈
    iOs player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My box 😒

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot, but I got everything in my gift box, and it only took me 240 kstars. So lucky, I can't even believe it.

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

My fb, 🙄 Got the clutch & I'm stoping there. Saving my kstars for kimiversary
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I'm so disappointed I want to cry 😣

2 items out of 4 is UNACCEPTABLE. And so much daily GB crap, ugh. 
    I only wanted the shell purse and it WASN'T EVEN THERE.

Guys, let's remember that it's just a stupid game and our mental health is far more important than a bunch of pixels ☺️

By the way, do we get more stars for completing longer gigs or is it the same? 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @thesweetone it’s the same amount
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @thesweetone it’s the same amoubt
    Thank you! ❤️
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos if it helps, you look beautiful 🥺
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Omfg. I don’t even know why I keep on trying these boxes! I opened my free box + one, and then later I opened another (forgot to screenshot that, but I got the black top in the lower right corner, which then was in BOTH palettes 😡)

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    Guys I'm a free player, I have 500 K stars saved and I initially wanted to spend them on VIP weekend as I really like the items. I would buy the nose highlight, maybe some handhelds, eye makeup.. But this would be on sale on the kimiversary right? So what should I do? I can save up to 600 K stars a month.
    @thesweetone no problem! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AliyahKKHAliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    any suggestions of things i should buy from the kloset would be great ❤️ kollections this week aren't doing it for me and i got all the gb items i wanted for 80 kstars
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    That eye makeup is taunting me.. 😤😤😤 That is the last item in the list but I will pause for now and try my luck again to save my precious stars.
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

Can't deny it, now that I've seen how the FG dress and necklace look dyed gold I am mesmerised 🥺 Can't justify using the last of my gold dyes on them just yet but this definitely makes me feel better about spending the same amount of money two bottles of wine would have cost me. Also the 60 k stars almost justify everything I lost on GB boxes full of energy, guess I'm gonna have to keep chasing til I get the purse or dress 🙄 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Done with the event!

After chasing the eyes I got the hairstyle, shades, lipstick and nail color inspired by @Rikk 's challenge - I bought what I liked and not a gown that scores well 🥰
    I am satisfied and now I'm gonna work to earn some k-stars back

I never regret buying what I love! You look so cool @elettrahere!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Second week in a row I had a REALLY lucky chase. Got hair, purse, energy in my first palette and then energy, makeup in my second. I’m up to 180 stars- do you think it’s worth it to go for the jumpsuit? 

Can you guys agree if yes, LOL if no? I’m so torn.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Second week in a row I had a REALLY lucky chase. Got hair, purse, energy in my first palette and then energy, makeup in my second. I’m up to 180 stars- do you think it’s worth it to go for the jumpsuit? 

Can you guys agree if yes, LOL if no? I’m so torn.
    Doooo it i have vibe that galaxy stuff will happen since were getting so much of it 👀 plus its cute asf 
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    tell me I don’t need that FG. someone come punch me in the face pls
    @keepingupwithkelsey I’m sorry doll we can’t do that to ya 😝 try to resist the urgeeee
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I am obsessed with the long nails attached to the earnable clutch especially when I dyed it ruby red. Feeling this acrylic nails fantasy, okkkkcurrrr. 
     OMG @TrashleyKKH I hadn't seen those nails until you showed them!! The long nails + the faux fur animal print bag is so kitsch and borderline cringey! But I like it 😂
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    Idk what these voters want 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒