🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @AguadeCoco @TamaraHills thank you guys! I completely forgot 😂
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    💀 i caused a stir in said facebook group.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

I think this is @Cherrey? Or ur doppelganger either way i love this ! 
    This look is flawless!! I've seen so many amazing looks on here this weekend, y'all are all crushing it!
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    whereeeee i wanna see lmao
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I think this is @Cherrey? Or ur doppelganger either way i love this ! 
    This look is flawless!! I've seen so many amazing looks on here this weekend, y'all are all crushing it!
    Oh my gosh this LOOK!!!! Where is that jacket from? Please don't say a Kollection!!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Same 😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Yes, that's Cherrey @therealChar! I scored 55 points with that look. That's my best score so far!

@thelifeofRaeRae the coat is from a VIP event many years ago. One of my all time favorite items in my closet!
    @therealChar oh actually i saw a little bit of that! i was late but i cant believe the audacity of some people
    Cherrey said:
    Yes, that's Cherrey @therealChar! I scored 55 points with that look. That's my best score so far!

@thelifeofRaeRae the coat is from a VIP event many years ago. One of my all time favorite items in my closet!
    Well deserved 😌💜 i wanted to try on the coat though lol but i was like noooo gotta give my vote to this queen

Tried this on 😭i love it and as soon as that collection returns its mine!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    beba13 said:
    Same 😂😂😂
    They were being rude about the earnable poc hair. So i said its not for yall anyways and they proceeded to make rude remarks to me. And of course they left the post up to stir up alot of drama 🤷🏾‍♀️ its constant rudeness anytime theres a braids earnable or poc hair.
    I saw that...i dont usually comment on those groups because of the mentality 🤮🤮
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • caraghmaemcaraghmaem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Sahana said:

Hey! I don’t have as many accessories as you guys all seem to have, still very new to the game! I was really hoping to get at least 50 votes for one of my looks... soooo close! Good luck to everyone 💕💕💕

With a bank account like yours, I wouldn't need luck.
    You’re not the first person to comment on this. I used the 2 tickets allocated and then purchased 6 more for £4.99. I didn’t think there would be so much negativity towards me doing that but I guess I was wrong. Came here to be part of the community and feel very disheartened at the responses I’ve seen. Hopefully I can come across some more positive people next time!
    @samanthakkh and someone said they "saved" 13k for the tb event 😂😂😂
    13k of 90k is not saving 😂 
    Gigi_ said:
    No chance I’ll be able to get the last earnable but at least I’m having fun 💁🏻‍♀️

I feel this 😭 im slowly doing better but its like sad most of the popular picks are coveted gowns.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    @beba13 facebook is actually crazy. i joined earlier this week and i am still baffled. the “admin” plays a hacked game like wtf. is no one from glu doing anything about it? 
    edit because i realized my response went way off topic. lol i just really need to rant about fb 😭

Do you want to message me the name of the group?    
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I’m 5th right now with other dolls who’ve definitely bought a few extra tickets in my group but oh well, I’m not too fussed atm I just want top 5 🥺 There is a doll who is absolutely killin it, her looks deserve way more tbh, hope she knocks them all down 😆
    I do want the dress so I’m probably gunna have to use an extra ticket if it comes down to it, but I’ll cross that bridge later if need be 🤷‍♀️
    looks 3-5

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • caraghmaemcaraghmaem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    buriteri said:
    @caraghmaem

I’m so sorry for all the negativity towards you. You didn’t do anything wrong. For many, the validity of ticket buying is a hard pill to swallow. I understand if you feel compelled to resign from the forum, though I encourage you to stay because it is still really fun around here 💖 Much love.

Now to clarify, I’m not pointing fingers here so please don’t come for me. Ticket buying is such a grey area but lately it’s built up such a harsh, negative stigma. Though I understand and agree with many concerns regarding ticket buying (excessive purchases, off-theme/uninspired submissions, spamming, etc.) we must remember that this is still a valid form of gameplay. Our money is ours to use however we want to. Our games are ours to play however we want to.

I just wanted to speak my piece because all the drama, canceling and negativity irks me so much when we’re all just trying to enjoy the game. I hope everyone can reflect on this and come to an understanding. Thank you 💖
    Thank you for going out of your way to respond, it was very kind of you. And I do recognise the kindness and positivity of a lot of other users on this forum. 

Although I do not feel like I have to explain myself in regards to ticket purchases, I will. As a new user I have only entered 1 previous SYS event and came absolutely nowhere, then for a number of weeks my phone did not have the capacity to update my game and I was not able to access the SYS events (I even commented on the forum for advice on what to do). Therefore, when I saw that I was able to access this event I wanted to stand a chance of at least reaping some rewards having been unable to enter for a number of weeks. Had I realised it was going to be so negatively received I would not have done so. I certainly did not do it to spite other users.

I hope everyone can play and enjoy the game as they wish to and thank you again for your comment. Good luck in all your future game play 💕
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @therealChar

oh my goodness, don’t get me started on competing against off-theme dolls 😂😂😂 I’m so super competitive and get absolutely pressed when one of the off-theme archetypes takes the lead 🙈🙈