🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• caraghmaemcaraghmaem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I mean no one said u cant buy tickets. I do when i have some off theme person try to snatch a win from me. But i never start out right buying tickets to have an advantage over others who dont. Its not cheating but dont expect me to clap for someone who clearly wanted to take advantage of tickets  and just have a overwhelming lead. It sucks to be behind people who do this. 
    I don’t need you to clap for me. At no point have I claimed that I was in the right/wrong for buying tickets. Just simply explained that I did. But as you have just said, you have bought tickets too. So no matter what you’re reasons for doing so, you are no different to me
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Wich aura do you think will work the best for this SYS??
    The Wind Leaf one or the Fireworks one??
    @LovelyEmma I definitely think the leaf one, because it's street style so leafs are more natural for street style. You don't randomly see fireworks while strolling through Paris (Though that would be pretty awesome 😂)
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

malakk15 said:
    With 5 looks my average is 43 so every look is hit or miss. Don't want to be annoying but guys which outfit should I submit next?
    1 - agree
    2 - like
    3 - awesome
    None of these - lol

@malakk15 all of these looks are 😍
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Gigi_ said:
    No chance I’ll be able to get the last earnable but at least I’m having fun 💁🏻‍♀️

I love your looks! I totally would have voted for you. I'm having a hard time in the voting booth even just picking the popular choice. A lot of the themed ones aren't getting the votes they deserve. (I'm still having fun though! I like seeing and creating the street looks).
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I mean no one said u cant buy tickets. I do when i have some off theme person try to snatch a win from me. But i never start out right buying tickets to have an advantage over others who dont. Its not cheating but dont expect me to clap for someone who clearly wanted to take advantage of tickets  and just have a overwhelming lead. It sucks to be behind people who do this. 
    I don’t need you to clap for me. At no point have I claimed that I was in the right/wrong for buying tickets. Just simply explained that I did. But as you have just said, you have bought tickets too. So no matter what you’re reasons for doing so, you are no different to me
    I dont do it to get the lead over ppl. I earn my lead and keep myself in the spot ive been most of the time had it not been for someone excessively buying more. Buying tickets should not guarantee you a win over someone with better styling. Even now im not about to outbid the first place person even though they are at almost 400 points. I want top 5 if i can make it. If i dont earn it then no biggie i want the earnbles more.
    @caraghmaem Many people would argue that buying a couple of tickets to try and stay in top 5 or 1st place is VERY different from just using 8 tickets from the get-go without giving the rest of your TS the CHANCE. So idk if you even read @therealChar 's post or not but she clearly states, yes, she's used tickets, but near the end when an off-theme non-deserving player is ahead of her already earned spot. Ya'll are not the same.
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @mel27 hi & welcome to the forum! Your look was definitely on theme, so don't let the score make you feel bad about your styling! Are you a new player?
  • mel27mel27 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @mel27 hi & welcome to the forum! Your look was definitely on theme, so don't let the score make you feel bad about your styling! Are you a new player?
    thank you so much! more or less, i’ve been playing my 4th or 5th sys but this has been the worst one for me and the encouragement really makes me feel better so thanks for being very kind 😁⭐️
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I am sorry to keep the “drama going” , even though I am pretty sure most of you are looking forward to see some “drama” here. This is my last post and after that I will log out to never come back again. First of all yes maybe I shouldn’t have loled her look -since when we use lol to literally lol- I didn’t think was fit for irl french street wear, but I clearly apologized and told my inventions weren’t to hurt her, it was an impulsive reaction. Even after my sincere apologize some of you kept coming for me, insulting my personality, accusing me of racism because i used the word lynch-i am not american and i don’t know american history, there are some nonamerican people on the internet, shocking right?- and after all the insulting comments were made no one apologized to me for it which hurt me deeply. I don’t think I am comfortable in a forum thirty people attack one person collectively and mods do nothing about them. And I don’t think some of you can see it can hurt way more than not liking a look other 30 liked and got very high votes. After my comments some people who were lynched in this forum like me reached to tell me I am not alone and they just lurk at this point, which shows how toxic this is. I feel the situation was unjustified and I was made to be the “mean girl” while we are all just humans who do right and wrong things. Also repeating this for those in the back 

I am sorry to tell the facts but you guys share the looks you don’t like in the voting booth all the time. Just because it is not one of you, you don’t care about it at all. But you say that i am mean and have an ugly attitude because i didn’t think it was real life french girl streetwear. That’s actually pretty toxic.

Can anyone here say they never shared a screenshot of a player’s looks they thought were ugly, liked or laughed at another member’s screenshot, or simply thought a look was ugly and laughed at it in their head while voting? Then I salute you but I don’t think there is many people like this left at this point. So I find you all coming at me really unjustified. And it makes me feel really bad to not be able to defend myself, being shushed by mods for wanting to defend myself for an honest simple mistake that was made to be something bigger than it was thanks to the people who overreacted.

Sorry for the long rant, and thanks to those who take time to read this and try to sympathize. I hope this never happens to anyone again but I highly doubt it.

Peace out.
  • MarasmusMarasmus Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Accalia said:
    My looks usually score well but this SYS is being a disaster for me... I'm really sad

These votes (except #2) are not reflective of how good your looks are. They are absolutely beautiful! Everything looks so sleek and your colour schemes compliment your doll amazingly. These 5 looks could be a clothing collection on their own <3
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Marasmus said:
    Accalia said:
    My looks usually score well but this SYS is being a disaster for me... I'm really sad

These votes (except #2) are not reflective of how good your looks are. They are absolutely beautiful! Everything looks so sleek and your colour schemes compliment your doll amazingly. These 5 looks could be a clothing collection on their own <3
    @Marasmus You are so sweet, thank you so much! 💕
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 1 – 4 

Look 2 was inspired by beautiful @pilirositolam ❤️ 
  • kileyxx7kileyxx7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @kadamisia  I provided a screen shot that had all the information they asked except the ID because I couldn’t find it. They refuse to give me the items even tho I’ve had the money taken from my account 🙄. It’s over $3 ... kinda crazy 
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Kinda hesitant to buy the diamond pack since everyone’s been having issues🥴
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @mel27 you are welcome!! It's definitely harder to score well at SYS when you first start playing, simply because it takes a while to build up your wardrobe. However, I (as well as most of us here) will always vote for an on-theme look from a new player, over an off theme look with "exclusive" items. Just keep playing & sticking to the theme, and you'll see your scores go up along with your wardrobe!! And keep posting your looks because we love to see them! Goodluck with the rest of the event, doll😊
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @kileyxx7 I totally get it. I had troubles with understanding Glu's side of the story so I just called my bank and the lady there helped me :) Turns out I just have to wait and if I won't receive my diamonds, the bank will take care of the issue :) But if that doesn't work for you, maybe try once again with the support and if that doesn't help, just try chatting with Kalinda? I really know how you feel, it might be 3$ but in my country AND at my age that's quite a lot :) You can literally buy yourself a nice top on a sale for that kinda money 🤣 Fingers crossed for you girlie, hang in there ❤️❤️❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    mel27 said:

Hi guys, can anyone tell me if this look is worth 22 VOTES?? I know it’s not as rich in accessories, or not as 100% on point as the posts I am seeing here (like with the trench coats, which I think are gorgeous) but you could easily spot someone walking like this in Paris and it’s appropriate for the theme! Just wondering your opinions about this.
    I 100% agree with @oopsididitagain ! I love that top you're wearing, and it's very Paris street style to me! And the way you styled it is awesome! I wish it had got more votes :( But people don't usually vote for kloset items they've had a while, plus you were probably paired with a more experienced player, which sucks and isn't fair in the slightest! But I salute you for staying on theme. I'd rather you do that, than succumb to non-relevant gowns and such in an attempt to score higher. Just try to have fun with it!! And I hope your next looks do much better ❤️
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts

My third look! Thought it'd score better tbh, kinda disappointed, but i'm doing @Rikk 's challenge and enjoying the game!💕
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Sahana said:
    Wich aura do you think will work the best for this SYS??
    The Wind Leaf one or the Fireworks one??
    @LovelyEmma I definitely think the leaf one, because it's street style so leafs are more natural for street style. You don't randomly see fireworks while strolling through Paris (Though that would be pretty awesome 😂)
    @Sahana Idk girl, our forum dolls are so gorgeous they make the sky shoot spontaneous fireworks. That's, like, a science fact :wink:
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!