🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @kadamisia absolutely no problem! I can recognise that we're a very international forum and if no one explains, how is anyone ever going to learn why people are upset. Hopefully this will save you from any awkward scenarios in future!
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Sahana said:
    Wich aura do you think will work the best for this SYS??
    The Wind Leaf one or the Fireworks one??
    @LovelyEmma I definitely think the leaf one, because it's street style so leafs are more natural for street style. You don't randomly see fireworks while strolling through Paris (Though that would be pretty awesome 😂)
    @Sahana Idk girl, our forum dolls are so gorgeous they make the sky shoot spontaneous fireworks. That's, like, a science fact :wink:
    @AYewKKH LMAO! Love it!!  😂❤️

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Maree_kkh @kadamisia same here, I had no idea how deeply it’s rooted in American history. In Polish it’s just another word and the meaning seems to be slightly different, too. Thank you so much for the explanation doll 💕
    ~ iOS player ~
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    my score on my TS board is different from my score on the earnables board. will this fix itself?? i cant remember?
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @samanthakkh it should fix itself after your next submission, I believe!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @BDelevingne_KKH omg!! It makes me really happy that you got inspired by one of my looks 🥰
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • mel27mel27 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Sahana said:
    mel27 said:

Hi guys, can anyone tell me if this look is worth 22 VOTES?? I know it’s not as rich in accessories, or not as 100% on point as the posts I am seeing here (like with the trench coats, which I think are gorgeous) but you could easily spot someone walking like this in Paris and it’s appropriate for the theme! Just wondering your opinions about this.
    I 100% agree with @oopsididitagain ! I love that top you're wearing, and it's very Paris street style to me! And the way you styled it is awesome! I wish it had got more votes :( But people don't usually vote for kloset items they've had a while, plus you were probably paired with a more experienced player, which sucks and isn't fair in the slightest! But I salute you for staying on theme. I'd rather you do that, than succumb to non-relevant gowns and such in an attempt to score higher. Just try to have fun with it!! And I hope your next looks do much better ❤️
    @Sahana Thank you for your kind words! You make a great point about people not voting for existing kloset items. Hope you enjoy your game as well ❤️ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Lol.  I said grab a ss. Better go fix that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    It's quarantine time,we all have too much time on our hands lately,we spend more time on the forum/internet/social media than under normal circumstances some people are going through some issues at home then come here and lash out on forum members then members take offense and pop off at one go,this forum is at boiling point and some individuals keep adding more fuel to the fire unnecessarily. Say your say peacefully and carry on with your day without ranting and raving about abc. We all deserve peace of mind and heart during this time. 
  • jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    beba13 said:
    💀 i caused a stir in said facebook group.
    whereeeee i wanna see lmao
    Same 😂😂😂
    They were being rude about the earnable poc hair. So i said its not for yall anyways and they proceeded to make rude remarks to me. And of course they left the post up to stir up alot of drama 🤷🏾‍♀️ its constant rudeness anytime theres a braids earnable or poc hair.
    Actually that hairstyle is for anyone that gets 575 points, not just poc..
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Ok I guess we didn’t like my take on a pre-corona going to the office-in-paris-and-a-little-bougie look 🤣 I liked it! 
    edited May 2020
    Speaking of crises induced stress and trauma, we have Haven from the Storm .....a warm fuzzy place to try and escape the non stop news.  I’ll grab the link.    We also have a Talk about Covid dedicated thread to talk about the hard cold facts.    Talking about things helps.  It’s like a pressure cooker letting off steam.   <3.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    lol @ this whole community tbh
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Please stop this drama. I've been gone for a few hours and came back to THIS instead of nice, themed looks and great votes to follow...

PS They know who's a rat and who's causing problems. Also you can be cool and socialize on both platforms (like me).   
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Anyways would love to enjoy some voting while rewatching sex & the city -- but my voting booth does not work :(
    am I the only one?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @kittykatx congratulations on your bundle of joy❤️🙂
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Oh wow I go away a few days and miss all this lol 😂😂 but here he is! My little Harry was born on Wednesday evening! I’m not taking part in this sys but wishing you dolls all the luck and I’ll be back next week 💗🤩

@kittykatx  🥺❤️ HI HARRY 🙊 Congratulations on you're new little bundle of joy :) Excuse me while I go off to repeatedly tell myself "I'm too young and do not need one" 😭🥰

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

please be polite and stay on topic. Any posts that are rude to other forum players will be removed.
    we’re not permitted to discuss hacking, those posts will be removed as well.

thank you for understanding. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I understand everyone is bored in quarantine but for the love of god some of y’all are annoying as hell. we are all mostly (i’m assuming) adults yet everyone keeps fighting and starting drama over NOTHING. just chill out and don’t read the forum or facebook if it’s gonna trigger you to start drama any chance you can get.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @kittykatx congratulations! Harry is such a cute name, wishing you both health and safety!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad