KKH Kudos

AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
Welcome to KKH Kudos!
Ever get that feeling inside of you where you want to shower someone with compliments? No? Well, I'm sure you've at least envy-glared at other dolls before, wondering how on earth it's fair for them to be so glamorous all the time. Don't you guys get bed hair?! Unfair. Share how much you hate that they always look better than you! Or maybe you, like, genuinely appreciate them. I'm told that's a thing. Weird. Everyone knows that reading praise about yourself constantly is the healthiest way to boost your self-confidence! Trust me, I know a psychologist. I basically have a degree by osmosis. 

All jokes aside, I hope this thread will remind us all that each of us has a lot to offer this community, and that there are people out there who genuinely think we're pretty awesome. This is the place to acknowledge your appreciation of other forum members, and, I hope, a haven for members to return to when times are tough either in-game or IRL. There's always someone in your corner. Let this be a reminder of that. <3
iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
--
KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
Prev1345678

Comments

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    I'll go first:

@TrashleyKKH and @Chooky1116 are my personal style icons, and I'll never get over the way they put looks together. Unreal.

@Cherrey is so talented she makes me want to cry. Go check out her SYS review if you haven't already. It speaks of incredible writing, impeccable art work (heh, art work, I'm so funny), and genuinely makes SYS a delight to be a part of.

@SisSnappedLikeThanos is ridiculously talented as well, she's so good at perfecting less-than-stellar items released by Glu and her KKH edits are to die for. So much work is clearly put into her art and I just can't, guys.

More to come, but it's become weirdly hot over here and my brain is frying. Maybe that's why I'm coming up with such awful puns.
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @AYewKKH I’m so honoured thank you!! 🥺 what a beautiful thread, we definitely need something like this ❤️❤️ Your looks are incredibly beautiful aswell! 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I would love to mention some beautiful dolls myself ❤️

@therealChar @AmyMimi I’ve always loved the looks they post! Always beautiful every time ❤️ 

@mandamay76 @asalaxo  @ashleydianem and @AYewKKH  The loveliest nicest dolls ❤️

@robertavyy For happily helping me set up my dolls Facebook account which was so amazing thank you ❤️

@Cherrey And @SisSnappedLikeThanos aswell your seriously talented ladies ❤️❤️
    @Zarah, @RachelLiebe and @therealChar are absolutely stunning, you really bring it with these events and I will stew in envy forever. In a good way! :wink: And @therealCharlove how you styled the earnable dress. What a queen.

@thesweetone really lives up to the name, it's such a pleasure to read your comments and I love that you send screenshots of your favorite SYS looks. Kudos to everyone else who does that too, it's really awesome that people acknowledge others' styling accomplishments.

@Gigi_ is pretty new around here, but her meme game is on-point. Your post had me rolling. I love when people make light of SYS, and I look forward to hearing more from you!
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Aww Thank you @Chooky1116   
    I will follow suit   @Chooky1116 and @ashleydianem thank you for being so nice to me and being my in game freinds <3
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos @Cherrey I second and third the talent! You girls amaze me!!! 
    @therealChar I love your looks!  I always look forward to seeing your style!   and @TrashleyKKH i love your style as well (and envy your closet)   And lastly @Rikk Love seeing your style too!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    @Zarah, @RachelLiebe and @therealChar are absolutely stunning, you really bring it with these events and I will stew in envy forever. In a good way! :wink: And @therealCharlove how you styled the earnable dress. What a queen.

@thesweetone really lives up to the name, it's such a pleasure to read your comments and I love that you send screenshots of your favorite SYS looks. Kudos to everyone else who does that too, it's really awesome that people acknowledge others' styling accomplishments.

@Gigi_ is pretty new around here, but her meme game is on-point. Your post had me rolling. I love when people make light of SYS, and I look forward to hearing more from you!
    Aww thank you!! That's so sweet ❤️🥰🥺
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    AYewKKH said:

Me, once I read your post:

@AYewKKH thank you 💖💖
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020
    😭 @Chooky1116and @AYewKKH absolute queens ♡ love your stylings too and the positives you bring @SisSnappedLikeThanos for always creating stunning edits! @bbyotic for being the best gal friend and always inspiring me ! @JaelynJax pure goddess i always gag over the stuff u create! @keepingupwithkelsey 😎💜 your looks are gorgeous and an meme queen. @Bear_KKH you always bring some really creatuve looks that are always stunning. @Carol Davida seriously the sis i never had 💜 we vibe like no other ! If i forgot any one ill add more but serious i wish i could tag most of the forum cause legit i wasnt a fan before when someone was just being mean to me but most of those ppl are banned since then i was able to get to know some of yall and changed my view. @AmandaMKkh and @thesweetone 💜 also stunners!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Aw this thread is so nice! Just what we needed today💕
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    🥺🥺 I could tag so many of you guys, so I’ll just say that all of you are soooo lovely and I’m really grateful for every single interaction I’ve had on this forum ❤️ Some people have sh*t on this forum but honestly just joining this year I’ve felt so welcomed and supported 🥺 all of you guys are talented and amazing in so many different ways and we should all celebrate that, so it makes me happy to see everyone support and band together especially in times like these 🙌 nothing but love ! 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @Maree_kkh for always being educational and speaking up for poc on the forum. Also absolutely stunning but like you speak alot better then i do cause in my feelings sometimes 💜😎
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Maree_kkh for always being educational and speaking up for poc on the forum. Also absolutely stunning but like you speak alot better then i do cause in my feelings sometimes 💜😎
    Genuinely me seeing this:
    A touching moment  Reaction Images  Know Your Meme
    Thank you so much! what a lovely thread!!
    @woahbabesursotoxic for being always so positive and bubbly ♡ 
    I'mma start spamming this with positivity y'all so buckle up:
    First @therealChar ! I'm actually really glad this thread opened up cus i was thinking this the other day and was too shy to say it! I love to see you be unapologetically you! I know that you've gone through some tension here before but you've overcome it completely and it's great to see. I saw this was said the other day too but there are a lot of things im not yet confident enough to wear in SYS and seeing you rock the braids (and look amazing) and not change your features for the voting booth is genuinely inspiring to me.
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos for having the biggest heart, like ever. We all know she's talented but lets not forget that she goes out of her way to clear up misunderstandings and speak her mind when somethings not right! I hope blessings are coming your way hon, you deserve it.
    @AYewKKH for opening up one of the best threads i've seen!! The way you're styling for this SYS, i see it and i appreciate it! We love an on theme queen.
    @Maree_kkh Thank you, thank you, thank you! :blush: I'm just glad people have taken to it, hopefully it'll bring some much-needed smiles
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    @princessprecious who has an impeccable kloset and style! I am envious of both :joy:
    Maree_kkh said:
    @princessprecious who has an impeccable kloset and style! I am envious of both :joy:
    Yesss i second this ! 💜 she makes me want them cool shades she wears 😎
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thank you @therealChar for thinking of me. I love your looks and I love your opinions you post, always spot on. I can't imagine the forum without you. @AmandaMKkh I love your style, every SYS I look forward to seeing your looks. @jhabs you are seriously hilarious and you're always keeping it real. Love it. @AguadeCoco you're always a sweet person on the forum, I can tell you're a kind person irl. @SisSnappedLikeThanos your comments are always super witty and your edits are amazing. It's really nice of you dedicate your time to make beautiful edits of all of the dolls to share and spread some joy, it says so much about your  character. @Cherrey Your SYS style review show is amazing. The art and writing is very creative and it's fun for the entire forum. @MarianiPoizen and @Rikk you both have such a unique sense of style, real life trendsetters. @lilviv your doll is insanely gorgeous and great sense of style.

Ahh that's all I have time to write for now but so many more amazing ppl on the forum, I'll come back. @AYewKKH thanks for creating this, we all need some much needed positivity. Very sweet of you.

Ok now I'm feeling like Lindsay Lohan in mean girls when she starts giving everyone a tiara piece 😂 cheers everyone 🥂
    - Emmy
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Maree_kkh @therealChar thank you so much dolls 😩 I didn't even know this thread existed! I've been having such an awful week and both of your posts have put a lil smile back on my face, you're both gorgeous inside and out  💕
    @kadamisia who is stunning both in game and out!
    I have @Cherrey on facebook and i feel like a fangirl cause im like i know someone super famous 😎💜 and her doll is so beautiful and love her show
    @jhabs because i think she's hilarious and i actually really like that someone is on the lookout for 👀 suspicous activity lol. And i also hope that May and the coming months are kinder to you, Capricorns needs some good luck coming their way 💛
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @therealChar thank you so much doll! It makes me so happy that you think that of me! Thank you for being encouraging and a straight up fashion expert! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Bear_KKH, @Poopnuggets69, @therealChar! Thank you guys so much! 😍 Thanks for making this community a better place by being a part of it 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I. <3 this thread.  We have a Glu Love <3 thread so this member Appreciation is perfect. Big bouquets of thanks for spreading the love @AYewKKH  <3 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary