🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 5/15/20 Shop Till You Drop During the VIP🛍️

Comments

• Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    I still haven't bought anything at all, I'm waiting for Sunday because first I want to see what Maria offers me. I am clear that I will take the handbag but I have doubts about the jumpsuit. I'm between buying it or continuing to save for the kimiversary. What do you think I should do?
    agree: Buy it, it's beautiful and you know it
    like: keep saving, girl
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I still haven't bought anything at all, I'm waiting for Sunday because first I want to see what Maria offers me. I am clear that I will take the handbag but I have doubts about the jumpsuit. I'm between buying it or continuing to save for the kimiversary. What do you think I should do?
    I can’t decide if I should spend more stars to get the jumpsuit either. I do like it and it would be useful if we have a space themed SYS, but I don’t know if I would use it that often. I’m probably just going to save my stars for Kimiversary. I was unprepared for Black Friday because I kept spending Kstars  on VIP events before the actual black Friday event, so I’m trying to save more for Kimiversary lol 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I wasn't going to go for the jumpsuit but after seeing everyone with the makeup I opened a few more boxes and ended up being only 50 stars away from it so why not. I can't see myself wearing it too often though.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Idk what these voters want 
    @woahbabesursotoxic same girl, same 🙄 one second I think I’ve figured it out and then the next I’m more confused than ever ! Can’t seem to please em this sys *sigh*
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AmyMimi it’s so frustrating. Like I started off strong and now I have no idea. The voters keep voting for gowns like umm that’s not street style 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    julia19 said:
    I can’t decide if I should spend more stars to get the jumpsuit either. I do like it and it would be useful if we have a space themed SYS, but I don’t know if I would use it that often. I’m probably just going to save my stars for Kimiversary. I was unprepared for Black Friday because I kept spending Kstars  on VIP events before the actual black Friday event, so I’m trying to save more for Kimiversary lol 
    I think the same. in some sys it may be femomenal but in the only one that I know that I'm sure to use it, it is Halloween, if they do. 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

.. oh ok
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

tried to chase the clutch because i’m in love with it but it didn’t go too well 🤡 my last box was half energy I was sooooo mad

I ended up giving up to save my stars but I got the hair and dress though, and they’re pretty cute! 
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    edited May 2020
    So I was hopping to get good Kollections this week and I got lucky and the Kollection I wanted was back, I could do anything for the bundle hair cuz it reminds me of 60s beehive and Amy Winehouse 💕✨
    even though I’m broke but it worth every k star 💕💗💕💗 (p.s. I’m really happy that i finally finished a vip event)

Oh I also got the bag from my free GB which I like 💕
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Scarlett_9297 what do you mean by wait for what Maria has to offer? Are we getting free stuff?
    Noo. Sometimes Maria proposes to buy something for a while and if we do, she gives us a reward. I mean, it is the luxe goals.
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot but I got some horrid white shoes in my free box that are a normal black box item. Cannot wait until I have picked all the daily GB/kloset stuff from boxes. 
    Though for saying they are supposed to be ‘daily’ GB items I rarely see them in my daily box but there’s always one or more in the black and gold boxes and especially the weekend event boxes. This is why I never chase items. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

🎵 Give you the whole world, imma need space, imma need space, imma, imma need, you know I'm a star, space 🎵
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot but I got some horrid white shoes in my free box that are a normal black box item. Cannot wait until I have picked all the daily GB/kloset stuff from boxes. 
    Though for saying they are supposed to be ‘daily’ GB items I rarely see them in my daily box but there’s always one or more in the black and gold boxes and especially the weekend event boxes. This is why I never chase items. 
    Same! Ugh I wish we had the option to buy all the daily GB items at once with Kash and be done with it lol I'd rather get energy, at least it's useful 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

I love this outfit 💜💫
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I was 90% decided not to chase the eye makeup but when I saw it on @asalaxo's doll which is so gorgeous btw - convinced me enough why I should have it. Goodluck to me again I guess.. 🤷‍♀️ I have an active TB competition to watch out for so.. 👀 or 🎫🎫🎫 ?
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    KkhEMP said:
    Guys I'm a free player, I have 500 K stars saved and I initially wanted to spend them on VIP weekend as I really like the items. I would buy the nose highlight, maybe some handhelds, eye makeup.. But this would be on sale on the kimiversary right? So what should I do? I can save up to 600 K stars a month.
    I was planning on getting the nose highlight this weekend bc vip but then i thought i can get kloset items much cheaper during kimiversary so i went for kollections/gbs, I'm a free player too btw

so if you do wanna spend kstars this weekend, getting kollection items (if any of em catches your eye) and then grinding and getting back kstars is kinda safe imo 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I'm so disappointed I want to cry 😣

2 items out of 4 is UNACCEPTABLE. And so much daily GB crap, ugh. 
    I only wanted the shell purse and it WASN'T EVEN THERE.

Guys, let's remember that it's just a stupid game and our mental health is far more important than a bunch of pixels ☺️

Honestly such palettes are unacceptable. All that k-stars wasted and for what? So sorry this happened to you. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    ciarax said:
    KkhEMP said:
    Guys I'm a free player, I have 500 K stars saved and I initially wanted to spend them on VIP weekend as I really like the items. I would buy the nose highlight, maybe some handhelds, eye makeup.. But this would be on sale on the kimiversary right? So what should I do? I can save up to 600 K stars a month.
    I was planning on getting the nose highlight this weekend bc vip but then i thought i can get kloset items much cheaper during kimiversary so i went for kollections/gbs, I'm a free player too btw

so if you do wanna spend kstars this weekend, getting kollection items (if any of em catches your eye) and then grinding and getting back kstars is kinda safe imo 
    Thanks ❤️ i think you're right, that's what I decided to do 😂 spun two collections until I didn't have enough Ks, then I bought the 20 K nails 🤞
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Noo. Sometimes Maria proposes to buy something for a while and if we do, she gives us a reward. I mean, it is the luxe goals.
    Oh ok thanks ! I thought maybe you were talking about the pop up shop that we’ll get new items or the other pop up shop where we could do gigs for earnings free clothes... Do you know if this will be renewed?
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Love the prizes on my doll🙈
    I'm glad I got em. I would've suffered otherwise lmao
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Honestly so sad and discouraged... I think I'm going to stop playing until this event is over. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I’m trying to decide if I should chase the eye makeup or not, and since I’m gonna buy the glitter lips soon I tried to edit them on my doll to see what it would look like.. when I tell you I suck at editing it’s an understatement lmao 😂

iOS player