๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿพ

Comments

• RoseAndersonkkhRoseAndersonkkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    @beba13 @samanthakkh if you have such an issue with the Facebook group you could just leave or you could put on your big girl panties and address the issue in group because talking shit about people behind their back is cowardly.
    did you make an account just to say this?ย 
    Yep
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @beba13 @samanthakkh if you have such an issue with the Facebook group you could just leave or you could put on your big girl panties and address the issue in group because talking shit about people behind their back is cowardly.
    did you make an account just to say this?ย 
    Hun, i did my comments were ERASED and i was banned from commenting. Now kindly go be petty somewhere else i dont do those high school cat fights. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Thank you all! ๐Ÿ’™ feel like Iโ€™m in a little bubble of love, emotion and sleep deprivation at the moment ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ดย 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Gigi_kkh_ said:

Looks 3 > 5ย 
    Patient67 said:Iย 
    Making things lit while in Paris, who would've thought that the French would actually like myย pyromania fashion after all. I just hope my look burned down some of those boring-ass gala gowns ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I love the black and white looks. ย  Whoever suggested what works for Paris street wear is like nsiled it. ย This all looks so Parisienne. ย If I didnโ€™t quote you, itโ€™s not because you werenโ€™t fab, I just had to stop somewhere after illustrating my point. ย ;)
    my scores are tanking, but you all look great.ย 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

๐Ÿค” me trying to wrap my head around not voting for black style hair cause their "ugly"ย 
    @therealChar UGH her responses got deletedย ๐Ÿ™„ before I could reply but, I'll more than settle for thisย ย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @kittykatx congratulations ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

~ iOS player ~
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I donโ€™t know why it is necessary to delete comments but whatever. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธย 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    This look @thesweetone posted above gives me major Lisa Vanderpump vibes ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Girl, me too. Was really hoping to clap back at you. Next time :wink:

iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Don't worry baby some of these girls literally go for anyone that doesn't agree with them, like people can't have different opinions. On top of that all their virtual friends barge in like anyone asked them anything lmao. Talking about how they hate drama but they just love to create/fuel it. Don't let it hurt you <3ย  it's just a game
    iOS
    Anything you have to resolve with me you can do in dmโ€™s we are not in high school and this is a forum of a game. If you dont understand that we are done. Iโ€™m not gonna come to forum drama involving me. Thank you. Enjoy. Bye โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ย 
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Omg, the 2nd one looks like Rena softer. ย I looooove her from Soap operas.ย 
    Pic from @thesweetone

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Ugh why is there literally drama in every sys thread? Iโ€™m not gonna check them anymore, find me in the diamond-request thread. Still havenโ€™t started the event yet, but might after I finish todays online classes. If someone has requests for iOS, message me ๐Ÿ˜Š couldnt care less about the theme or the scores, just want to help!

@kittykatx congratssss! What a cute baby ๐Ÿ˜ enjoy it!

@Maree_kkh Thank you for the definition! I had no idea it meant that and Iโ€™m glad I do know it now!ย 
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
    Love how some people want to talk shit about others but when someone talks shit to them they cant handle it.ย 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @kittykatx - Congratulations! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ Harry is absolutely gorgeous. You must be so proud and so in love right now! Enjoy every moment and don't forget to look after yourself too! X
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!ย 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    beba13 said:
    Anything you have to resolve with me you can do in dmโ€™s we are not in high school and this is a forum of a game. If you dont understand that we are done. Iโ€™m not gonna come to forum drama involving me. Thank you. Enjoy. Bye โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ย 
    Lol if you say so
    beba13 said:
    Lol if you say so
    You have a dm...
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Omg, the 2nd one looks like Rena softer. ย I looooove her from Soap operas.ย 
    Pic from @thesweetone

@Kupkakez_
    Well I don't know neither of them, yes, I'm uncultured like that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ so I'm off to Google, but I'm glad that these looks reminded you of some celebrities, maybe it was the intention of these dolls, who knows ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Guys letโ€™s just ignore the comments that try to attack us. We donโ€™t need that negativity in our lives! Let the haters hate ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos i cant help but feel like this is my fault for posting about fb i am so so SO sorry. i wish i could take it back ๐Ÿ˜ญ i support your choice and i wish you well and happiness im sorry ๐Ÿ˜ž