🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i feel awful 🥺 im going to log out for a while. 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Gigi_kkh_ said:

Looks 3 > 5 
    Your doll looks amazing. These were worth higher votes!. I also love these lips! Which ones are they please? 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @kittykatx Congrats! Hope you and are your sweet baby boy are getting some rest 💙 Enjoy those newborn snuggles, it passes by so fast. 
    - Emmy
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

👏👏👏 these dolls killing it the first one was so breathtaking very simple but super chic

Omg this doll is GORGEOUS!! I love that hair on her. If this isn't a 60 then, bitch, why 
    I hope so! She deserves a perfect score ♡
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @samanthakkh do not take the blame for it! Its not your fault 💗 People, both forum and fb is being very dramatic about it all 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanosI am very sorry for what is happening you, it isn’t good. When I started, I could see that you were a wonderful person, who is always making the group happy. I hope you come back soon and when you do, that you are well. I'll be waiting for you, Thanos girl. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Everytime I come back to the forum it seems like I missed a lot of drama. Hoping everyone is ok 💜 I hate seeing my pals on here feeling down. @SisSnappedLikeThanos I love seeing you around the forum, but your mental health is important and if you need to take a step back, that's totally understandable. I hope you feel better soon. 

- Emmy
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Omg can we all just stop with the drama?? I’m here after a stressful day. I don’t want to get on a forum and start reading about all of this negativity. I’m not speaking to everyone but there’s certain people that just need to chill. I’m tired of the drama. This is here for positivity. ✌🏼
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Glu support finally gave me my missing free ticket from the start of the event so I submitted three looks in a row this morning and the doll in first that’s already ahead of me by 500+ points submitted 6 more looks immediately after :O I think she thought I was going to try to take the hair from her... wish I could tell her that’s not the case
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos aww babes I’m so sorry. I really hope things get so so better and yes I agree with you. I hope your situation gets better, and I really hope that the panic attacks and drama gets better. Panic attacks suck. I’m so sorry 😔
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I’m devastated... I even used some of my long time saved tickets to try to keep up. But my scores are just so low. Average of 39. I just give up now. I’m just gonna submit looks that I think look good, it’s impossible to please these voters without using gowns....

• jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    edited May 2020
    . nvm pls ignore
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
    emmaisson said:
    I’m devastated... I even used some of my long time saved tickets to try to keep up. But my scores are just so low. Average of 39. I just give up now. I’m just gonna submit looks that I think look good, it’s impossible to please these voters without using gowns....

Dont feel bad. Alot of looks are being low voted. Idk what the voters want either. With sys like this its hard to gage what ppl will vote for. Im barely getting by with 41s and 42s. 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I hope all be better for you soon ! Sending good vibes and health towards you ✨✨✨
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos You’re literally one of the main reasons I check the forum ❤️, You’re such a positive soul always bringing humor into the forum n I love seeing your amazing edits. But I couldn’t agree more that everytime I check the forum and I see drama it overwhelms me. I personally just got outta a rly toxic relationship and all we did was fight and it was so negative. So here I am sometimes checking the forum for Sys inspo in the thread but somedays I’ll just be catching up on 3 pages of drama and it definitely brings me anxiety. Which is something we absolutely don’t need from a game😣, I wish u the best tho♥️ Bc you truly deserve that hun. Stay strong sis, we all love you ❤️n will definitely miss you🥺
    IOS doll 💞

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I'm glad that's 11:45pm in Poland because I can go to sleep and hopefuly see some bomb dot com looks in the morning. Okay? Okay.

@SisSnappedLikeThanos don't let someone else's rain clouds block your sunshine. But at the same time take care of yourself if that's what you need now. Still waiting for your edits and modeling for them!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @BDelevingne_KKH omg!! It makes me really happy that you got inspired by one of my looks 🥰
    Your doll is gorgeous, thank you for sharing your looks! ❤️
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    My SYS has been all over the place omg. From losing tickets to ridiculous scores (not the games faults people are choosing to post and vote for excessive gowns) getting my free ticket back finally again for it to not let me use it and this look hasn't had any votes for hours lol 

I really wanted the earnables a but with the stress of my family atm and work I really cba with this game or forum drama

😎 @Rikk challenge using things i like and some handhelds i hardly ever use ! Did ok 😌 

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos You’ve been a bright light on this forum from day 1. It’s saddens me to hear about your pain. Just remember that no matter what many people on this forum care about you. Sending hugs to you. We will miss you!!
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @jhabs - great minds! Did you post your look earlier cause now I'm wondering if it got into my subconscious and if you were in fact my muse?! 😂 your doll always looks fabulous!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties