🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte hahah nope I didn’t post it to the forum AND I’m on iOS so you didn’t even see my doll in the voting booth!! Always love to see your looks as well, clearly you have great taste!
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

so so SO tempted to get the shorts w clear boots but i’m saving my diamonds until kimiversary 🥺🙏🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Gigi_kkh_ said:

Looks 3 > 5 
    Patient67 said:I 
    Making things lit while in Paris, who would've thought that the French would actually like my pyromania fashion after all. I just hope my look burned down some of those boring-ass gala gowns 😎

I love the black and white looks.   Whoever suggested what works for Paris street wear is like nsiled it.  This all looks so Parisienne.  If I didn’t quote you, it’s not because you weren’t fab, I just had to stop somewhere after illustrating my point.  ;)
    my scores are tanking, but you all look great. 
    Awww you’re so sweet 🥰❤️❤️ I’m still thankful for your helping me with my game and now this  super sweet 💕💕💕💕💕 A part of me still like to score in 50s but weirdly Im 1st place and with my Average will get the earnables in time hopefully good luck for you and everyone 🥰❤️💋💋
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Gigi_kkh_ said:

Looks 3 > 5 
    Your doll looks amazing. These were worth higher votes!. I also love these lips! Which ones are they please? 
    Thank you  so much 🙏❤️ they are wardrobe lips 💕💕
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Marasmus said:
    This SYS is surprisingly having a positive effect on me. I haven't had a good laugh like this in a while. Every look I submit, it's like i'm aiming blindly. At the beginning I thought I would be okay, but that obviously hasn't been the case. So now i'm looking at this whole event as an involuntary experiment. As Bob Ross would say, there are no mistakes, just happy accidents. I think i'll just stick to berets and coats now and see how my next happy accident will do :D 😂😂

Looks 1 ---> 6

Honestly, i would wear all of these outfits in real life. They’re all amazing, if it were up to me, you’d get 60 for each👍🏼 I’m in loveeeee😍😍😍😍
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I'm getting so damn tired of all the same drama, every single weekend due to SYS. Either it's because of TBs or because of looks or because of some other issue. 
    I'm tired of seeing a game that I love so much and a forum that has a purpose of us sharing our happiness due to the game turn into something that gives us anxiety, panic attacks, toxicity, drama and people being offensive or rude to each other.
    I get it, the game has issues but still. This should all be fun. The purpose of games is to be fun and exciting but right now KKH is becoming something that's far from that. 😔
    Let's all try our best to change this and be more kind towards one another and bring back the happiness that this game used to bring us. ❤
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    @samanthakkh do not take the blame for it! Its not your fault 💗 People, both forum and fb is being very dramatic about it all 
    thank you 😪
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @kittykatx warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby boy ❤🎉
  • MarasmusMarasmus Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Marasmus said:
    This SYS is surprisingly having a positive effect on me. I haven't had a good laugh like this in a while. Every look I submit, it's like i'm aiming blindly. At the beginning I thought I would be okay, but that obviously hasn't been the case. So now i'm looking at this whole event as an involuntary experiment. As Bob Ross would say, there are no mistakes, just happy accidents. I think i'll just stick to berets and coats now and see how my next happy accident will do :D 😂😂

Looks 1 ---> 6

Honestly, i would wear all of these outfits in real life. They’re all amazing, if it were up to me, you’d get 60 for each👍🏼 I’m in loveeeee😍😍😍😍
    I (nearly) choked on my water seeing this! Wow, Thank you so much! You are an absolute gem😊😊
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    My SYS has been all over the place omg. From losing tickets to ridiculous scores (not the games faults people are choosing to post and vote for excessive gowns) getting my free ticket back finally again for it to not let me use it and this look hasn't had any votes for hours lol 

I really wanted the earnables a but with the stress of my family atm and work I really cba with this game or forum drama
    Hey friend! I was having this issue this morning. Try voting, that fixed my issues. I’m wondering if maybe they have to clear out some looks before we can get voted on?  It’s the only thing I can think of. Good luck out there! It’s a cute look. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    My first 4 looks. 2nd look was inspired by the beautiful @keepingupwithkelsey 😊
    Enjoying this sys so far. Started few hours later to avoid any glitches. Currently in 5th and I have many amazing dolls with killer looks in my group.

My 5th look 🤞

Doll you’re killing it!!💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ReginaKKHReginaKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    The Eight Dolls You'll Meet in the Voting Booth This SYS

1. The Reindeer
    You can count on her to bring the Christmas cheer anywhere! ...Even in May. Dear god.

2. The Wedding Dress
    Guess who's just gotten hitched? That's right, this girl. Look, she's so happy she's about to dab.

3. The Best of Both Worlds
    Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too? And a coffee cup to bring in the Parisian vibes. Classic.

4. The TS Rewards Girl
    She's always wearing a mixture of previous events' TS prizes, and you're not really sure how because she's never. on. theme. What's her secret?! Seriously, we would love to know.

5. The Gown Girl
    She's stunning. Her gown collection makes you feel like a peasant. Her hair? On point. Golden flakes follow around her heavenly form. Her expensive wine oozes sophistication. And she is... still not on theme. WHY?!

6. The Newbie
    Doesn't have a lot of clothes, but she's trying her best. She doesn't have others' wardrobe. Vote for her when you see her against the off-themers, dolls. Every doll was her once. Let's be supportive.

7. The On-Theme Girl
    Wow. Seeing her is so strange; she almost feels unreal. Like a production of your anxiety-fueled hallucinations. Is she really there, or is she a wishful dream? You aren't sure. You vote for her, still in a daze.

8. The Experimental Look
    She's taking the theme and rolling with it. Neutrals? Yes. Two-tones? She's got it. Short hair? Check. Attitude? Ha! She is beauty, she is grace, she is... not the popular vote. Sigh.

(Just a little fun before the SYS begins! Let me know what you think. Also I have no idea if the "on-theme" look is actually any good, but the blazer and skirt just called to me. Honestly, I think the experimental is better but short hair is a killer and we all know it.)
    This is hilarious @AYewKKH! ❤️🤣😍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    With 5 looks my average is 43 so every look is hit or miss. Don't want to be annoying but guys, which outfit should I submit next 🤔?

It’s so nice to see a guy doll share looks on here! These looks are great and could come possibly from the same fashion show, if that makes sense 💜
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    My first 4 looks. 2nd look was inspired by the beautiful @keepingupwithkelsey 😊
    Enjoying this sys so far. Started few hours later to avoid any glitches. Currently in 5th and I have many amazing dolls with killer looks in my group.

My 5th look 🤞

Doll you’re killing it!!💕
    The first look with the dog is sooo chic, love it 😊😊
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    My SYS has been all over the place omg. From losing tickets to ridiculous scores (not the games faults people are choosing to post and vote for excessive gowns) getting my free ticket back finally again for it to not let me use it and this look hasn't had any votes for hours lol 

I really wanted the earnables a but with the stress of my family atm and work I really cba with this game or forum drama
    Hey friend! I was having this issue this morning. Try voting, that fixed my issues. I’m wondering if maybe they have to clear out some looks before we can get voted on?  It’s the only thing I can think of. Good luck out there! It’s a cute look. 
    I had been voting the previous day non stop and it didn't help, but today I haven't really been on the game at all. I tried voting more and finally got tickets so maybe that was the problem, thank you for the tip ☺️
    My look got 54 votes in the end! Thanks again and good luck with this SYS 💕
  • ReginaKKHReginaKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    bella1997 said:

Which one should I submit next
    1- awesome 
    2- like
    3-agree
    I LOVE THE PURPLE DRESS! 😍❤️ Where’d you get it? 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    First 6 looks in my main game. There’s 5 ticket buyers in this game but I honestly don’t care. I’m just having fun this time around. First 6 looks in my second game. Doing a lot better than I thought I’d be thanks to taking inspiration from you lovely ladies. Also didn’t expect to get a 58 on that last outfit.
    @lilviv right? 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020

Shout out to the doll who wore the jacket. I wish i could also give u a vote. 
    @therealChar girl it looks great on your doll!! 💕💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @AliBryant are you going to be around in 2 hours?  You are iOS now, right?  I can submit thus for you then...

My looks are tanking.  I need some good karma.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:

I had been voting the previous day non stop and it didn't help, but today I haven't really been on the game at all. I tried voting more and finally got tickets so maybe that was the problem, thank you for the tip ☺️
    My look got 54 votes in the end! Thanks again and good luck with this SYS 💕
    I’m glad it worked!  I think it’s like a shortage of voters at the specific time. I’ve been voting all day to try to make sure that on theme looks get the votes the deserve. And get some style inspiration while I’m at it. I haven’t gotten above a 40 on any of my looks this week, so I’m thankful if I can stay top 5 lol. Best of luck!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @SDC93 I'm usually lucky and place in the top 5, but this week I'm not too bothered about the TS. Thank you so much doll! I hope you place where you want to and win what you wish ☺️💕