🎆v10.12 Update - It's here!👗🦩

Comments

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    A fair suggestion:

Seeing as we don't get a vote when someone clicks 'Get this look' how about we get a reward IF they buy an item from our look with diamonds?

They spend 10-20 diamonds: we get 1 diamond
    They spend 20-30 diamonds: we get 2 diamonds
    They spend 30-40 diamonds: we get 3 diamonds
    They spend 40-50 diamonds: we get 5 diamonds

i think this would be a very fair way for us to earn diamonds. Glu wouldn't be losing money drastically but it would be a nice way to get something in return as we're losing a vote each time, which contributes to a lower rank in TS

I had seen a few comments on this forum which said that you would not lose that vote so it can be viewed by 60 people + also those that click get this look. 
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @haikawa I sync my videos with my daily gift box! After I watch all the videos, I open my GB, so the next day when it turns white again, I know it’s time to watch the videos too!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Anyone know whyyy I get the same collections over and over again? I was saving up for a few collections but they never come back 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Miyuri oh my thats a really good idea im gonna start doing that now! thank you 💕
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Soon it will be easier to keep track of which items you've dyed! Based on your requests, we're adding an icon in the closet to indicate what you've dyed! This will be visible in your main closet, storage closet and your closet in Show Your Style events. Can't wait to show it to you when the update arrives!
    YESSSSSS I’m so happy @KalindaKing!
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @haikawa I didn’t come up with it: someone else on the forum (I can’t remember who 😓) mentioned it when I was a beginner and I’ve been doing that ever since! So credits to them!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    This new dye feature is gonna be so helpful! Thank you, Kalinda, and please thank the team too
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    When the clothing spoilers come out, we should try and guess where they’re from (fashion goals, SYS, weekend events earnables, gift boxes) and post it here and then come back after the month is over and see how many we got right 😂
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I lowkey wish we could get a free fashion goal of our choice 🤷🏼‍♀️ Probably not though
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    This dye icon addition is lovely & very useful!! I especially love that it's something players have requested. Seeing player ideas implemented makes me super hopeful for further improvements!
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    I’m FUMING! I decided to buy myself the $15 diamond pack because i really wanted some outfits and hair... well tell me why this mf game took $19 out my account and said there was an issue fetching my diamonds?? Bish wut? Do I message Kalinda? Or the company? This has never happened to me before 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @keepingupwithkelsey I'm sorry this happened to you! Must be scary and frustrating. I would send an in game to customer support! Good luck and hope you get ur refund plus what you paid for!
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I’m FUMING! I decided to buy myself the $15 diamond pack because i really wanted some outfits and hair... well tell me why this mf game took $19 out my account and said there was an issue fetching my diamonds?? Bish wut? Do I message Kalinda? Or the company? This has never happened to me before 
    this happened to me a while back with a diamond pack as well! I contacted glu support and provided my receipt, and they added the diamonds back to my game. it took a while, but I think if you provide a screenshot of the receipt first it'll streamline the process! good luck!!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @IzzaBee yessssssss the black flower crown hair 😭😭😭 for anyone who hasn’t seen my endless whinge, I spent all my k stars that weekend opening giftboxes for that hair (only to walk away with zero items and hundreds of energy) and bought two star packs in the hope that surely the game MUST give it to me eventually??? Well no, so I cut my losses and ever since diamonds were introduced I’ve been trying to buy it each update because it feels like SURELY it’s been a year since that horrible weekend right??? And it finally is 😍😍 PS: I bought a black flower crown in real life to tide me over til I could buy it in-game and it’s beautiful and perfect 😂

I literally thought about you when I saw it in Izzabee's post!  I'm so happy you can finally get it!!!!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@Sahana @babykay OMG they got my diamonds back! I was on the verge of crying lmao I’m a big baby
    I have a question.. i wasn’t sure where to ask this, but how do I know if my phone is backing my game up?? I’m on iOS! Does it mean it’s backing up if my Game Center is connected? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    When the clothing spoilers come out, we should try and guess where they’re from (fashion goals, SYS, weekend events earnables, gift boxes) and post it here and then come back after the month is over and see how many we got right 😂
    We don’t have to wait to know those answers thankfully. Just can’t talk about them in the forum 😉
    iOS
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @Sahana @babykay OMG they got my diamonds back! I was on the verge of crying lmao I’m a big baby
    So happy for you!!! :)
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿