🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

Is that the inspiration for this week's SyS dress? Because I think I'm sad... a top and skirt in this Kylie style would be so welcome, with the bodychain... GORGEOUS.
    And I thought the dress was beautiful!!! But now I'm thinking about what it would be like if they had followed the real inspiration.
    Ooof! That is GORG 😍 Missed opportunity for a summer SYS tbh
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Sahana thank you so much! 💛
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Hope you don’t mind me using your pic @samanthakkh lol your looks are beautiful 🥺 would anyone mind submitting the half up/half down Ariana pony for me please???? I’ve been voting for hours and can’t find it

sorry @kokokokonut i posted this in the wrong thread 😩 could you move it for me pllllsss ma’am 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @keepingupwithkelsey my next ticket comes in about ten minutes, and I can submit that hair for you! are you on iOS?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @D98 I wish I could, but I don’t have any. Thanks for the advice though! 😊
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I’ve seen this happen to others before but there’s a glitch in how my looks appear: looks #1 and #2 are the correct ones, then look #0 (sometimes also called look #2 again even though there’s another one) is look #3. So is look #4. Both show as unfinished even though they are and there should only be one. Then look #5 is look #4 and look #6 is look #5. My total number of points is correct but this is messing up with my brain and where I am in my submissions.
    For those of you that were in this situation, did it fix itself up? Should I contact Glu even though it doesn’t affect my points?

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Miyuri mine usually fixes itself, just give it some time
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @Miyuri Yeah that happened to me last week. Just leave it! It should be normal by tomorrow :)
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic @Sahana Thank you for your explanations! I'll wait it out, then!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • kkhforeverxoxokkhforeverxoxo Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    does anyone know if the pop up shop will disappear with the new update? I forgot that I still have one outfit to buy from there but spent all I wanted to for VIP.....do those items go to the kloset?
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I’m so happy to see your beautiful dolls and looks KILLING this theme back in this thread. 😍 Thank you all for inspo! 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Hey dolls! Do you guys think there’s more I can do to make this look stand out more or is it good enough to submit already? I’ve been holding my own and my group is pretty chill (just two dolls that have bought tickets but not excessively thankfully!) and I really want to maintain my position.

Like - It’s perfect!
    Awesome - Could use some editing (and please leave your suggestion! Thank you 💖)
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

These dolls who are 3rd and 4th in the group apparently didn’t understand what street style is 🙈 btw - I have really chill group again, I’m 1st now and just “fighting” with the 2nd doll but as you can see it’s super tight so we will see who will win, she is sending on theme and beautiful looks as well 😊
    iOs player 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @buriteri - I really like the skirt and top combo with the hair and makeup. For me, I wonder if you could use some colour, even a darker colour, in the bag or boots to make them 'pop' against the silver?
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • BellalaABellalaA Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Thank you all so much for responding when I asked which look to post next! I went with the one which the majority voted for and it got my highest score in this SYS! :heart: Thank you lots, dolls!
    My platform is FaceBook
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Please tell me these eyes aren’t a fashion goal 😭 where are these from; they’re gorgeous! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    And with that these are some of the dolls that rocked and imo where well put together and on theme. Many were not popular picks. 

The 4th one is me! That look got me a whopping 34 votes 😔
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @clarizzo they are not, I have them and I never buy fashion goals or these kind of things...but I don’t remember where I got it from, but I use them a lot on my doll haha 
    iOs player 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    edited May 2020

@clarizzo Got some free time on my hands, so I recreated your doll with these eyes ☺️ They're from a GB a couple of months ago I believe. I don't know if your pfp is up to date, but I couldn't find a more recent pic of your doll, so I'm sorry if it's inaccurate :) 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    So my scores picked up and both got 51 so I landed 1st... didn’t last long tho lol another doll obviously wasn’t having it and is now a good 100 points ahead 🤷‍♀️ you do you hun, I’m just sitting back having fun submitting my looks 😎✌️

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited May 2020

I'm flopping hard, I like honestly don't even care about the theme anymore I'll just send whatever since I'll need to use tickets to finish anyway

I'm not more upset only because my whole group seems to be struggling also
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    tbh didnt have much hope in my 7-8 looks, but im so glad they did well, because now i might get to the last earnable(but i doubt it..)

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Can’t seem to get beyond 36 lol this is my third 36

bye bye braided hair!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)