KKH Kudos

Comments

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    @mikaylachimo wahhh my heart 😭❤️❤️ Flashing back to when I met  you first time you were so sweet and funny and I loved you and your style soooo much first time you posted that picture of us matching 🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I stayed around the forum because I saw you and Judith  here  two sweethearts I love 🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love so many dolls here sorry I don’t remember the tags yet but everyone is so sweet and fashion on point I look forward everyweek too  🥺❤️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wanna thank @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas for always being here for us us  always being the line between us and Glu!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh same to you! I’m so glad this thread was created! This is what we should be doing lifting everyone up! It’s a wonderful community and I’m glad to be a small part of it! 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Wow thank you @brunakkh  🥺 you are so sweet and gracious!! and I love seeing your looks, your doll is so stunning and I am grateful we are i game friends!

this thread is so thoughtful! I know i don’t post here a lot, or talk to many of you because i am suuuper shy, but there are a few people I would love to shout out anyway ☺️

@therealChar I adore how you style outfits, i’m always just too shy to comment!! you’re always standing against rudeness or inequality, and especially for poc, which i admire. I love the energy that you bring to the forum! 

@SisSnappedLikeThanos you deserve all the praise! you are so kind and sweet to everyone you meet, no matter what. you also have an artistic gift that i’m sure you’ve worked very hard to develop. I know from experience that art can be challenging, but keep at it! you will be even more amazing than you already are! 🤩

@keepingupwithkelsey you’re always hyping people up, and i am here for it! you are such a sweetheart, so funny, and so so positive. you always have something nice to say, and it’s so refreshing to see someone so bubbly and vibrant!

@kadamisia you are so giving and friendly! I added you a looong time ago when you first joined, and i love that you are so altruistic and generous to newer players who need it. I also love seeing your looks in game, you’re such a style icon!

@AYewKKH thank you for creating this thread! this was such a nice idea, and very much needed during this time. thanks for being so friendly to everyone!

there are so many others i would love to mention, i swear I could write a book lol but this post is already long enough!! thank you to everyone in this community for creating such a friendly and giving space 💘

iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Oh wow, @AmandaMKkh Thank you so much girl! 😍❤️ And babe, you're our burgundy hair queen always serving top notch looks. Sporting your iconic hair color like no one else 😉😍
    @Areys I remeber how much you've helped me at the beginning of my KKH comeback! I'm really grateful to this day. Thank you so much, I always check what your doll is wearing too! Seeing your gorge looks makes me put something more colorful on my doll! I feel like you, @Suri_Madden  and @Sweetstephy were my guardian angels! ❤️ I remeber all of you dolls helped me a ton 🥰
    Okay Imma make this as quick as possible cause I already see this is way too long 😂
    @kokokokonut You're the most positive person I've ever met! Always loving, helpful and willing to put out the little fires we have here on the forum sometimes ❤️
    @TrashleyKKH @Rikk @pilirositolam @mikaylachimo @thallisa @therealChar Let me just say one thing: absolute fashion ICONS! 😍 Your looks are always 🔥🔥🔥
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Great humor: check✅ Talent: check✅ Being the loveliest person ever: check check check! You're the forums' ray of sunshine! 
    Oof that is way too long 🥵

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

@ellacharlotte your comment is too kind!! When I saw my name mentioned among kkh ICONS like Linda, trashley, and Mikayla I had to do a double take lmao. Thank you so much for thinking of me💕

I wanna take a sec to mention a few others:

@smuckies is someone who I know always has my back (you may also know her as smokies- shout out if any of you remember lol). She is so thoughtful, always willing to listen, and is just a straight up honest person and I love that about her! A true gem on this forum. 

@yezxis another person I totally trust on this forum. I love your honesty and kindness and the way you always wanna stand up for what’s right. You are also so thoughtful and always willing to listen to me. 

@mikaylachimo for being another real one! I love that you’re so caring, funny and always willing to fill me in on the gossip lol.  Also I love to see your doll in SYS- I’m always on the lookout for her in the voting booth. 

@thalissa I am not gonna lie, whenever a new SYS thread comes out, I usually just scroll through until I find your inspo posts specifically lol. I truly look forward to them every week!

@alibryant I feel like every time I tag Ali, I’m always complimenting her lol. I remember the very first time I came here, I asked a question and she answered it and it made me feel welcomed honestly. I look up to her as a player and I always take her advice when it comes to this game. She truly does so much for this community, and she has so much patience- I could NEVER answer the same questions over and over again, but she does, and it makes this forum a better place. 

@pilirositolam another unproblematic queen on this forum! I love to see your looks in the lookbook threads where you style each item you got that weekend separately by itself! Your looks are always so creative. 

@SisSnappedLikeThanos there’s literally nothing more I could say that hasn’t been said in this thread- truly so kind, caring, makes fire edits and always wants to stand up for what’s right. 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Omg this thread 😍😍😍

@AmandaMKkh I’m glad I met you! You’re super kind, always available and a true fashion icon 💖

I will obviously forget someone so sorry in advance for that!
    Thank you @SisSnappedLikeThanos & @Cherrey for always being super funny 
    Thank you @kokokokonut @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas for doing a great job on this forum
    Thank you @rikk for reminding us to always be ourselves and killing us with your absolute unique style 
    Thank you @yezx for always saying what you think no matter what (and very often, if not always, what I think too)
    Thank you @mikaylachimo @thallisa @TrashleyKKH for posting your looks, inspiring me and making me die wishing I had your kloset!
    Thank you @mikaylachimo (again) and @Rebelliaux for being super sweet when I first joined the forum, gifting me a spread the love box even tho I couldn’t send you one because of being a free player 

And I want to thank all the kind & sweet dolls who always share positive vibes and great looks
    💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Thank you @AYewKKH for opening this thread and spreading love & positivity 💖
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    This is so cool everyone being so sweet to others ☺️🥰
    I believe there is a lot of good people in this forum but I really thankful for @kokokokonut for being so nice and welcoming for me 🥰
    Thanks for dolls who helped me to find answers if I need some!🥰 
    and there is dolls who have sooo beautiful looks that sometimes I’m jealous Of they wardrobe 🙈🥰
    @mikaylachimo @LydiaKKH  @kadamisia  @thallisa  @therealChar  @asalaxo  @TrashleyKKH  @SisSnappedLikeThanos @AmandaMKkh  @Chooky1116
    🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    I really happy that I found this forum full of awesome people 🥰
    iOS player 

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh and @robertavyy you guys 😭 thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️
    this is so heartwarming and it means a lot to me because I always think that I’m irrelevant on this forum. you both are beautiful and ily 🥰
    iOS player
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @robertavyy Thank you so much babe❤️😍😍
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @robertavyy thank you doll, it means so much to me! ❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @ViennaKKH thank you! I’m so glad you’re feeling welcome! Thanks for always being so sweet! And for always showing killer looks! 💕💕💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @LydiaKKH @therealChar @Areys thank you all so much. y’all bout to make me act up 😏🤪 ilysm babes!!!! 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    me when I opened this thread:

This forum has truly been such a special place for me over the past couple of years, and even though I’ve been less active the past few months, I’m so happy to be back on more because the friends I’ve made here are truly amazing in so many ways.

@mikaylachimo my fellow insomniac. I am so thankful to have met you here. I can tell you absolutely anything, and it truly feels like I’ve known you forever because I can’t imagine not talking to you and sending memes on a regular basis. Your style is off the charts and you’re just an amazing person all-around 💕

@judithkkh you are an absolute angel, truly one of the kindest and most compassionate people I have ever met 💕 I’m so thankful to have you in my life and I don’t know what I’d do without you 🥺

@yezx no matter how long we go without talking, we always pick things up right where we left off and that’s the best kind of friendship 💛 forever wishing we could drink all of the wine together 🍷

@SisSnappedLikeThanos I will never forget all of the amazing Queen and Freddie Mercury memes you’ve sent me and how much I appreciate them 👑 you are such a kind and wonderful soul, and you are so incredibly talented ✨ queen of making gorgeous edits and being a stellar friend.

@Kkh_Anastasia queen of pink aesthetics 💖💕💞💘💓💝 I absolutely love seeing your edits. You are such a lovely and positive person, and your fashion suggestions are always on point!

okay I feel like I’ve been going on forever and could continue going on forever, but thank you to all of you dolls who make the forum a great place to be!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Areys you’re a fashion icon, so it means a lot to hear that from you, thank you 🥰
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Wanted to give a shoutout to @Unwinter for being such a sweetheart, your kind comments to others are always heartwarming and the rest of your posts are so relatable. Shakespearean tragedy indeed. Hope you’ve enjoyed your time here so far, and I hope to hear more from you in the future! ❤️❤️
    OH my god??? This is so sweet I'm tearing up!! Thank YOU for this and for being so lovely, you've absolutely made my day infinitely better. And thank you for showing all of us this positive and uplifting side of our community. It's small things like these that make it all worth it ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos if you don’t answer it’s okay! But thank you so much! I want to know I appreciate your will to keep going and I want to let you know that your edits are breathtaking! You’re so talented girl! It’s been really really nice talking to you! Keep going babes, and keep your head up!! Thanks sm for everything Queen! Don’t ever let anyone steal that crown of yours! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos you’re amazing and ily queen 😍😍😍
    iOS player
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos This is kind of embarrassing bc I haven't been active in this forum for a while now and you don't really know me but you've always stood out to me in this forum since day one and when I saw this thread you were the first person I though of. I can't necessarily explain why but I've always felt both intimidated by you (because you seem like a genuinely amazing person and I'm actual trash) and super protective over you for literally NO REASON. Whenever you like or interact with my posts it warms my heart and makes me so excited and whenever I see anything you post it either makes my day or like yesterday in the SYS thread just makes me want to message you and tell you you're amazing and there's so many people that care for you and you have so many great qualities that make anyone in your life so lucky to have you. I know it's maybe weird for a stranger to say all of this but you are a genuinely talented, hilarious and sweet person and it makes me sad to think that I won't be seeing you post anymore.

I KNOW THIS IS SO CRINGEY BECAUSE AGAIN U LITERALLY DONT KNOW ME IM SORRY.
    Basically this is me confessing my secret friend crush I guess lemme just yeet myself off the planet now LOV U BYE
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @VioletDreams Awwwwwwww this is actually so adorable <3 Friend crushes are totally valid! I'm sure you just made her week, because I'm getting all warm and this wasn't even directed at me. Don't be embarrassed, you're totally cool :)
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @AYewKKH first of all, I want to thank you for creating this thread, you’re such an amazing person for thinking about this! Your style is breathtaking and your doll is gorgeous 😊
    @TrashleyKKH @Isabellaa @mikaylachimo @thallisa @thelifeofRaeRae @KaylaJ @VampireBarbie @Gigi_kkh_ @Basak @AguadeCoco @keepingupwithkelsey @CherreyI’m a huge fan of your styling, I would kill to have your kloset, your dolls always look great 🤍
    @Rikk you’re so positive and creative! I really admire that ☺️
    @kalindaking @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas huge shoutout to you because you’re all extremely helpful and understanding! ⭐️
    @EmCharlotte you’re the sweetest! 🥰 it’s so nice to hear that from you because I love your styling, you’re one of the most fashionable dolls I’ve seen!
    @AmandaMKkh thank you so much! I gotta be honest, your looks are too good to be true and you have a huge heart ✨
    @kadamisia thanks a lot for saying that! Your doll is literally the prettiest one I’ve ever seen, your styling is always stunning and you’re such a lovable person 🧚🏼‍♀️
    @jhabs omg I always post my looks in the look book thread and I thought that no one really cared, your comment made my morning! Thank you, it means a lot coming from such a nice person with an impecable taste 🦋
    And last but not least, @SisSnappedLikeThanos besides being a kind person, you’re one of my best friends, you always have the right thing to say, I admire how creative and how loving you are! You’re unstoppable 💛
    For little things like this, I’m so glad I joined this community 💖
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh @robertavyy Thank you so so much 🥺🥺❤️ 
    @AmandaMKkh Your doll is so beautiful and your so kind ❤️❤️
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos wanted to thank you for being yourself, you have such an amazing soul. I love to see every single one of your posts, you are so funny and talented, I just cant. Thank you also for remembering and tagging me 🥰
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos wow thank you so much for mentioning me in here it really means so much! 🥺 when i first started lurking the forum you were always one who stood out to me, your doll is beautiful and so is your personality. when we message i cant imagine an easier conversation. i am so lucky to know you thank you for everything and thank you for the bomb ass edit i really need to paypal you its unacceptable not to pay you!!!! im so sorry for how you’ve been feeling lately you absolutely deserve the best ilysm thank you for being YOU! 👑👑👑
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited May 2020
    i wanted to share my piece as well,
    @oopsididitagain you were the first person to reach out to me and i cant tell you how much that meant to me being a newbie. i love how you’re always speaking whats on your mind and you’re never afraid to stand up for whats right. you are a ball of strength and positivity and when i dont see you post on the forum for a while i always check to see when you last logged on (sounds weird but its true 😅) anyways thank you for being you! 💛💛💛
    @jhabs thank you for reaching out to me as well and warning me when things seem off, you’re like a big sister to me on the forum. i feel like i can ask you anything! you’re always speaking your mind and i admire how you do it so well. also your doll is insanely beautiful i am sooo jealous 💛
    @mikaylachimo @thallisa @pilirositolam @Rikk
    @Sweetstephy literal fashion icons!!! your dolls always stand out and i look forward to seeing your looks every single week. you guys are amazing!!! 
    @Katinkae im currently in your ts group and all your looks have been stunning! actual competition besides the usual ticket buyers i love it!!! i hope we can tie for first 😂🥰
    and i already mentioned @SisSnappedLikeThanos but again, ILY!!!!!!!❤️
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    This might be the only thread I visit from now on 😅 I don’t know if I can handle the SYS thread anymore. 

Thank you so much @Chooky1116 and @mandamay76 !!! I feel like y’all are my best friends in the game even though I accidentally deleted Mandy and I wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out 🙈 but I’m glad you can still see me and we can still take pictures!

Shoutout to @robertavyy for being my very first friend in the game! I would love to be friends with every person in this thread because y’all are all so nice and not a bunch of trolls 😂

Thank you to @dpeters@kokokokonut @SisSnappedLikeThanos @Sweetstephy who reached out to me when I had an anxiety attack to make sure I was okay. I can’t tell you how much that means to me that people that I’ve never even met could care so much!! 🥰
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @pilirositolam omg that’s so sweet, thank you so much!❤️ I also love your style and your doll is so pretty!🤩
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    This might be the only thread I visit from now on 😅 I don’t know if I can handle the SYS thread anymore. 

Thank you so much @Chooky1116 and @mandamay76 !!! I feel like y’all are my best friends in the game even though I accidentally deleted Mandy and I wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out 🙈 but I’m glad you can still see me and we can still take pictures!

Shoutout to @robertavyy for being my very first friend in the game! I would love to be friends with every person in this thread because y’all are all so nice and not a bunch of trolls 😂

Thank you to @dpeters@kokokokonut @SisSnappedLikeThanos @Sweetstephy who reached out to me when I had an anxiety attack to make sure I was okay. I can’t tell you how much that means to me that people that I’ve never even met could care so much!! 🥰
    So happy to be your in game friend @ashleydianem your so sweet 🥺❤️