🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited May 2020
    i’m loving this event! i’m even having fun voting! everyone is submitting such gorgeous, creative looks!! my wallet however, is not loving this event!!!   :lol::wink:
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Scores have been improving - 
    i love your doll with the glitter lips! they look awesome 😍
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Hii, I’m new here so help out with this one please- how do some people already have the black dress that you get if you finish in the top 5? I mean the event is still on so.. 
    because they are cheater cheater pumpkin eaters
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts

This was literally the highest score I got... i hate myself :-(...
  • lizziekkhlizziekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited May 2020
    My group has been very good at submitting more unique cuter outfits than gowns but every time the seashell dress appears it gets popular pick 😩😂

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @lizziekkh That little baby is the cutest thing ever and idk why I'm laughing so hard at it, quarantine has broken me
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
    @SeattlePisces oml your doll is GORGEOUS <3
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    These voters don’t want me having those braids! 🙃🙃🙃
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • lizziekkhlizziekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    @lizziekkh That little baby is the cutest thing ever and idk why I'm laughing so hard at it, quarantine has broken me
    When I first saw that meme I was DYING OF LAUGHTER so I guess you’re not the only broken one 😂
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you for your support! ❤️ It seems you had a crappy palette too.
    I wish us good palettes and good picks in the next events!
    @Koakuma I like your looks! Could you please tell where's that mini dress from? Look #4!

Tbh even though my scores are tanking rn this is the most fun SYS for me! I don't have anxiety over it and I just LOVE the fact that I'm seeing a lot of items for the first time, which means that dolls are really unleashing their creativity ❤️
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

Should I submit this? 
    Like-Yes
    Agree-No
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Just submitted the sparkler and gs lips on iOS if anyone is looking for them ❤️
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    @Koakuma I like your looks! Could you please tell where's that mini dress from? Look #4!

Tbh even though my scores are tanking rn this is the most fun SYS for me! I don't have anxiety over it and I just LOVE the fact that I'm seeing a lot of items for the first time, which means that dolls are really unleashing their creativity ❤️
    That I did 😭 but it's okay, I'm hoping with the new update something gets fixed! Good luck to you in the SYS! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Unwinter said:

That I did 😭 but it's okay, I'm hoping with the new update something gets fixed! Good luck to you in the SYS! 
    Thank you, good luck to you too! 
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH SNORTED @ fursona lmaooo
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    kadamisia said:

@clarizzo Got some free time on my hands, so I recreated your doll with these eyes ☺️ They're from a GB a couple of months ago I believe. I don't know if your pfp is up to date, but I couldn't find a more recent pic of your doll, so I'm sorry if it's inaccurate :) 
    Thank you so much for recreating my doll with them! Ugh, so unfortunate that they’re from a GB; I love them 😭
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    So I went through all of this thread and have been seeing all of your designs and I'm so in awe? Most of you were confused about what to wear but you've gone above and beyond with your creativity and let me tell you every. single. doll. is so pretty. All of you. So here's a reminder to pat yourselves on the back and just enjoy your time, regardless of the votes or TBs. And if you're looking for a sign to submit that outfit that you are experimenting with and you love but you're not too sure about, go for it, this is your sign❤️

@Unwinter oh bless you, you’re so sweet ! 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    @AmyMimi 💕💕 and so are you, best of luck! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Sooo what are my chances of winning that hair if I keep my scores in the low 40s and will submit 5 more looks 🤔 (after my calculations we gotta have 14 tickets in total offered free by the game, right?

@Patient67 you only need an average of around 41 per look to get to the final earnable if you submit all 14 looks :)
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @samanthakkh thank you 💕 I love them on her but wasn’t sure if they looked good or not! 
    @AYewKKH thank you for answering 🤗 in the previous Hawaii Sys I only submitted 13 looks and was only 16 points away from winning the last earnable, but at the time I didn't know that the game actually "eats" the tickets sometimes, hopefully I get to submit the remaining 5 for this one 🙃
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    @Patient67 you have really high chances! Your only 175 away i think so even if you score 35 on each of your last 5 looks you’ll get it! You seem to be killing it though and definitely will be getting higher scores so you you should have no worries!
    @aoife Haha thanks so much for the encouraging words 🤗 hopefully your scores will be even higher than mine and conquer the trendsetters top! 😄