🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    lizziekkh said:
    My group has been very good at submitting more unique cuter outfits than gowns but every time the seashell dress appears it gets popular pick 😩😂

I have been nearly neck on neck with one girl in my ts group and she’s always 3 or 4 scores ahead of me. So when i got my votes for my 9th look I was second which she usually is but she hadn’t submitted her 9th look. When i clicked her she changed outfit and guess what she was wearing? This weeks seashell dress! Which was weird, all her looks were pretty much on theme her doll always looked stunning (she still did in the seashell outfit just really off theme) so i was just really curious so i took note of her score before the dress went into voting and then her now current score. I saw your post about them always getting popular vote so i was like watch her now get 45+ and pass me. Anyways she ended up only going up 25 on the ts board, so if that’s completely accurate then maybe we can actually trust the voters? 

Honestly I was surprised with that number i thought it would at least get 30! But maybe she has that glitch where her total score doesn’t update on the ts yet? Anyways it was interesting. All the dolls on this forum are always so on theme and I only see your scores, always see these gowns getting popular pick but never see their final score so watching this was just interesting and thats why i’m sharing if any of ye care. Tbh I just assume the girl herself was just experimenting because we have a chill group and it probably won’t effect her placing. (Or maybe her mam dared her and told her she’d buy her a ticket if it scored low😜)

(me realising I could have told this story in 4 lines but I have nothing better to be doing in quarantine, my appologies)
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Here are some of the looks I’ve seen and adore!! And please correct me if I’m wrong, I was catching up on the forum and I knew I saw this look before!! I think I found @HannahKKH !! Voted for your look, it was beautiful! Hope you stay in first :) 
    iOS user! 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @AriDoll omg that is me!! No-one has ever found me in the voting booth before I’m so excited 🥺🥺 thank you 🥰
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • lizziekkhlizziekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    aoife said:
    lizziekkh said:
    My group has been very good at submitting more unique cuter outfits than gowns but every time the seashell dress appears it gets popular pick 😩😂

I have been nearly neck on neck with one girl in my ts group and she’s always 3 or 4 scores ahead of me. So when i got my votes for my 9th look I was second which she usually is but she hadn’t submitted her 9th look. When i clicked her she changed outfit and guess what she was wearing? This weeks seashell dress! Which was weird, all her looks were pretty much on theme her doll always looked stunning (she still did in the seashell outfit just really off theme) so i was just really curious so i took note of her score before the dress went into voting and then her now current score. I saw your post about them always getting popular vote so i was like watch her now get 45+ and pass me. Anyways she ended up only going up 25 on the ts board, so if that’s completely accurate then maybe we can actually trust the voters? 

Honestly I was surprised with that number i thought it would at least get 30! But maybe she has that glitch where her total score doesn’t update on the ts yet? Anyways it was interesting. All the dolls on this forum are always so on theme and I only see your scores, always see these gowns getting popular pick but never see their final score so watching this was just interesting and thats why i’m sharing if any of ye care. Tbh I just assume the girl herself was just experimenting because we have a chill group and it probably won’t effect her placing. (Or maybe her mam dared her and told her she’d buy her a ticket if it scored low😜)

(me realising I could have told this story in 4 lines but I have nothing better to be doing in quarantine, my appologies)
    Don’t apologize it was entertaining to read 😂 Thanks for that insight!
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Do you think this look would get votes? I’m running out of looks and tried to go for more of a kim k street wear vibe... let me know if I should change anything or what I can do to improve this! Thank uuuu

edit: the person ahead of me has stoped submitting looks since yesterday and I’d really appreciate your help so I can try to pass them:)) 
  • Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    This jumpsuit reminds me of a show called totally spies, I don’t know if you dolls know the show but it was shown on tv in Europe when I was little😂
    I also bought this jumpsuit because I had 80 kstars left to get the hair and now I love it, especially with this purse and these eyes!🤩 Usually I don’t use these eyes but they go so well with this jumpsuit, I think. (I still don’t own the pose with a handheld so I had to take a screenshot😂)

Ohhh yess! Totally spies 🤣 suuuch a great cartoon, if you make the suit green and the hair orange you get Sam, then red + blonde is Clover and finally yellow + brunette is Alex. Also did you buy the jumpsuit with diamonds? because I cant find it in the K-shop, because it is gorgeous and I want it 😅
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    @HannahKKH that’s amazing!! Aw you’re welcome!😊😊
    iOS user! 
    aoife said:
    lizziekkh said:

Update: I was right when I said it mightn’t have fully updated her score on the ts. I just checked the ts and she’s now one point behind me so i think she got 44 votes for it. 44 votes for seashell gown in a french street style sys. I have now returned back to not trusting the voters:). We all might as well throw on our gowns sure now. 
    @Patient67 thank you!! My scores have been fluctuating all over the place so I wont speak about those hahah , but i’ve been blessed with a chill enough ts group. Best of luck to you on the rest of the event, keep killing it girl!!
  • andreawinterandreawinter Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hello everyone! I only started playing the game like over a month ago now, so this is the 4th SYS that I have played. I don’t own many clothes and they were mostly gowns due to the past themes, but this theme has been my favourite so far! I usually get an average of 35 but slowly improving.. I am sharing the looks I used and yes, I have abused the beret and glasses, but I don’t own many hairstyles and they seemed appropiate :wink:

• ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts

Gorgeous 😍
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

I'm not doing the greatest but I'm trying to follow the @Rikk method and styling some of my favorite items! I actually really like this theme even though I'm sure some looks don't exactly scream paris.

I have 2 more challenges for myself this SYS: 1 use more cash closet items that I genuinely like but never use because they're considered "basic" and don't score well and 2 STOP CHANGING UR HAIR TO STRAWBERRY BLONDE TO PLEASE THE MASSES. It's gotten to a point where I'm not even necessarily scoring worse with my ginger looks I just subconsciously tell myself it would score better if I stuck to blonde.

Omg where is that third hairstyle from?! I’m so in love 😍 your doll is gorgeous. My doll switches from strawberry blonde to platinum to ginger but you’re right! I shouldn’t tell myself “stay blonde because it scores better”. Funny how I’m naturally blonde irl but dye my hair ginger whereas I do the opposite in the game (little secret because everyone thinks it’s my natural color)
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @Patient67 Yes that’s true! I hope we will have a cartoon themed sys so I can dye the jumpsuit and look like some of them!
    And the another jumpsuit can be purchased with kstars actually! You can buy it in the pop-up shop in Santa Monica. It costs 80 kstars but you get the jumpsuit, lips and hair so I think it is a very good deal😇
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I can’t submit looks anymore! It kiks me out of the game or it keeps telling me Getting looks... 
    also all my scored looks dissapeard !!!! Help!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Noela87Noela87 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    If anyone of you feels down because they don’t get higher than 40+ votes..
    Look at one of my scores 😭
    I went for “basic street style”

I just can’t.. 😭😭
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Looks 5-8. I was happily winning by a nice margin and someone’s shot ahead by about 300 points so I guess my scores don’t really mean much in the grand scheme of things. I hope they can help someone else though!! Feel free to use for inspo ✨ 

@EmCharlotte 😍 Your doll is BEAUTIFUL and I am obsessed with your style! 🥰

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts

A few of my favourite looks! I’ve been pleased with my scores so far but I’m third behind two ticket buyers. 

Korty said:
    My looks 1 to 8, even if my scores aren’t great I could be in first place, but instead I’m third behind 2 TB 

To the doll in first place I would just like to say that by now her spot is safe, personally I’m not going to fight for the hair, so perhaps she could stop buying thickets, and she could invest in some new footwear 😜 

@Korty UGH you SO deserve 1st! Look #7 is my personal fav! 😇
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Isabellaa totally spies was my fav!! 💚💙💛
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 7–9:

Love your looks as always and I’m glad we’re seeing more of you again 💖 I see the white beret hairstyle a lot and I wonder where it’s from! It probably came out while I was studying abroad 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    livyx said:
    Looks 5-8 🇫🇷
    @livyx I love how your looks are different. No two are the same! So creative :smile: The last look is gorg! 
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts

Update look 5 - 8 

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    @Sahana ohh thanks, you’re so kind! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the butterfly print on this dress 🦋