🗳️ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! 🐩🥐🍾

Comments

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Looks 6-9, average score of 42 so far (😭), in 5th place in my group. 

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Here are my looks 5-8:

Finally getting higher votes and I'm close to passing the ticketbuyer in my group!
    @LindaVB The grey jacket on ur 5th look is so cute! 🥺 Hope those great scores keep going! 🙏🏻🤞🏻
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

1-4 looks

1st look: I loved it and that 38 broke my heart 

2nd look: I thought “Paris is a romantic city, I should try a more romantic look” and forget short hair... voters hated it even more, and my hopes died in that moment

3rd and 4th look: I completely forgot that I had this hair and now I’m building looks around it.. hopefully my results will increase 

@AmandaMKkh I agree! 😢 Your first look was robbed. If I saw that doll strolling around in Paris I'd probably drop dead 😍
    Hoping
     our results increase too! 🤞🏻
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    some of my favorite looks so far 💕

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @elettrahere grazie tesoro 🧡

@Sahana thank you girl 💕 luckily they did!!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Just some more awesome styled dolls in my voting booth 😍😍😍😍

And if someone knows to tell me where this hair is from? I need it 😬😬😬😬

🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    AYewKKH said:
    Looks 6-8

@AYewKKH I love them ALL! 😌 I think Look #8 is my fav :)
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @Isabellaa Thanks a lot for that information, for some reason it seems I haven't completed this particular Santa Monica quest in order for the shop to opened but I'll find my way around it. Thanks again 🙃
    buriteri said:
    The leopard look broke my streak of looks scoring 50+ and it was my favorite too 😭 But I’m still doing really well this SYS! I have ticket buyers in front of me but they haven’t gone too crazy. I assumed they’re were just compensating for their scores because they’re only 40+ votes ahead. Humble brag, but I guess I’m just killing it 💅🏻 Hahaha jk jk 😂😂 I’ve seriously been loving everyone’s looks! And you’re all killing it! It’s literally CRIMINAL that y’all aren’t scoring 50s 😡 

Looks 5-8 💖

@buriteri wha 🙃 That leopard print look is so Hollywood chic I'm in love 😍 

👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2020
    After seeing @Rikk ‘s and @malakk15 ‘s looks I’m thinking of getting a male game (again) hoping for Glu to understand that #maledollsmatter 💖 you two are killing it! I used to play a male game on KKG inspired by Harry styles because I loved one direction 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I'm not doing the greatest but I'm trying to follow the @Rikk method and styling some of my favorite items! I actually really like this theme even though I'm sure some looks don't exactly scream paris.

I have 2 more challenges for myself this SYS: 1 use more cash closet items that I genuinely like but never use because they're considered "basic" and don't score well and 2 STOP CHANGING UR HAIR TO STRAWBERRY BLONDE TO PLEASE THE MASSES. It's gotten to a point where I'm not even necessarily scoring worse with my ginger looks I just subconsciously tell myself it would score better if I stuck to blonde.

Omg where is that third hairstyle from?! I’m so in love 😍 your doll is gorgeous. My doll switches from strawberry blonde to platinum to ginger but you’re right! I shouldn’t tell myself “stay blonde because it scores better”. Funny how I’m naturally blonde irl but dye my hair ginger whereas I do the opposite in the game (little secret because everyone thinks it’s my natural color)
    Thank you omg! Outside of SYS my doll hardly ever has her hair any color other than ginger but in SYS I make it blonde 90% of the time. For a while the combination of long blonde hair was scoring really well for me but now I notice my scores have been dropping anyway so at that point why bother. I also love seeing other people in the voting booth who are rocking the "not so conventional" features like the really dark skin girls, the girls with brightly colored hair or a big nose, different face shape, pixie cuts, etc if their looks are good and on theme I'll vote for them over any blue eyes white dragon

Also it's a GB item from this party event last december!! It's my absolute fav shorter haircut

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    beba13 they're from Evening Essentials Kollection!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    These are my looks 5-8 :)
    Tbh i am really hoping for at least one 50 cause that will make me the happiest :D 
    but i am really enjoying this and I'm legit just having fun with this theme :)

@TiffanyRagKT Look #6 should've broke 50! These looks are great! 😇
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

Nath_2019 said:

What do you think about me sending these looks? And which do you prefer?

1 - awesome
    2 - like
    3 - none of them: lol

@Nath_2019 You've probably already submitted, but your second look is so baddie, I LOVE it 🔥
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    beba13 said:

Its from the evening essentials collection😌 i chased it and maxed out the whole thing it was the last thing lol 😎 but worth it 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Using hairs i hardly use @Rikk challenge 😌 also i never use this fashion goals dress i bought it when i was a noob i actually might be able to get the hair 😭 and its made me so excited
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Sahana aww thank you doll you’re too sweet 💖 
    therealChar said: loop
    beba13 said:

Its from the evening essentials collection😌 i chased it and maxed out the whole thing it was the last thing lol 😎 but worth it 
    Now just to get it eventually 😂😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    edited May 2020

I'm not doing the greatest but I'm trying to follow the @Rikk method and styling some of my favorite items! I actually really like this theme even though I'm sure some looks don't exactly scream paris.

I have 2 more challenges for myself this SYS: 1 use more cash closet items that I genuinely like but never use because they're considered "basic" and don't score well and 2 STOP CHANGING UR HAIR TO STRAWBERRY BLONDE TO PLEASE THE MASSES. It's gotten to a point where I'm not even necessarily scoring worse with my ginger looks I just subconsciously tell myself it would score better if I stuck to blonde.
    @VioletDreams You are killing the game! And keep your hair girl, fight the patriarchy! It's beautiful! 😍
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited May 2020
    All my looks so far... I really love the TS hair, but that’s impossible to reach, thanks to the doll in first place with over a 1000 points. I’m currently in 6th place, hoping to be able to get in top 5. But in this pace, that won’t happen 😅 
    !!! I submitted the orange dress dyed in champagne as an experiment, hence formal dresses and gowns seemed to be popular choice like ALWAYS. It didn’t do that well, which I’m happy for! But I keep wondering what the scores would have been on the NYE dress (😂) but I refuse to test! !!!

EDIT; and yes I did use (rather waste) all my saved up extra tickets to try to keep up...)

• Raghad_milanistaRaghad_milanista Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Oh wow I go away a few days and miss all this lol 😂😂 but here he is! My little Harry was born on Wednesday evening! I’m not taking part in this sys but wishing you dolls all the luck and I’ll be back next week 💗🤩
    That’s so sweet ♥️♥️♥️ God bless him ♥️
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @Koakuma I like your looks! Could you please tell where's that mini dress from? Look #4!

Sorry for taking a long time to answer!
    The dress is from a dating event from back in 2018

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Sahana said:
    Nath_2019 said:

What do you think about me sending these looks? And which do you prefer?

1 - awesome
    2 - like
    3 - none of them: lol

@Nath_2019 You've probably already submitted, but your second look is so baddie, I LOVE it 🔥
    it's so good to hear that, because he gave me only 41 votes  :c and I also liked him
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

How do you guys feel about this coat? I really like it, but it never scores well 😅
    kittykatx said:
    Oh wow I go away a few days and miss all this lol 😂😂 but here he is! My little Harry was born on Wednesday evening! I’m not taking part in this sys but wishing you dolls all the luck and I’ll be back next week 💗🤩
    That’s so sweet ♥️♥️♥️ God bless him ♥️
    Congrats he is adorable ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Looks 7–9:

Your second look is soooooo pretty❤️
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
    Hope_x said:

A few of my favourite looks! I’ve been pleased with my scores so far but I’m third behind two ticket buyers. 

@Hope_x Can't decide which I like more! They're all so great :) Hope your scores keep up!! And maybe even pass a TB 😉
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

After seeing @Rikk ‘s and @malakk15 ‘s looks I’m thinking of getting a male game (again) hoping for Glu to understand that #maledollsmatter 💖 you two are killing it! I used to play a male game on KKG inspired by Harry styles because I loved one direction 🤣
    @elettrahere I am over the moon that there's another Directioner on this forum! 1D ❤️
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Sahana I was a huge fan back in the days and I also saw them live once when the 5SOS were opening. That’s not my music anymore😅 but I was obsessed and they will always be a big part of my adolescence before it got messed up lmao 💖
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter