🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 5/15/20 Shop Till You Drop During the VIP🛍️

Comments

• 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

I just can’t believe I missed my chance...
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @kadamisia I’m dying!! this is hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂
    iOS player
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @asalaxo Ikr... that's what my IT teacher used to say back in the day 😂😂 
    Jokes aside, I'm sure our dolls will look gorgeous in their new lips! 😘
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    @kadamisia hahahaha 😂😂
    thank you so much! and your doll will absolutely rock those lips 😍
    iOS player
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @asalaxo Tysm babe 😍
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    So I bought these eyes 

And now I’m being offered these. Are these the same eyes that come in a set of 3? Couldn’t find a screenshot on the forum. Cause if so I’m gonna be mad at myself for buying 1 when I could’ve got all 3 together.

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @lilviv , the three together is almost 20 dollars , I’m also waiting for it so I can get 3 together 😊

P.S. Edit : I’ve saved the picture from another doll but I can’t remember who she is
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @ViennaKKH thank you! so since I bought one I don’t think I’ll be able to get the bundle 😩😩
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @asalaxo I was so confused like everything's perfect on that edit then I got to the lips :joy: But hey, if it works it works, right? Still, your doll is stunning and seeing her looks in my friends' page always makes me green with envy. I hope you get the lips, they look great on your doll!
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I cant wait for june next year when this makeup will be available in the get this look feature, guess I gotta start saving diamonds right now if I want to get it lol
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    AYewKKH said:
    @asalaxo I was so confused like everything's perfect on that edit then I got to the lips :joy: But hey, if it works it works, right? Still, your doll is stunning and seeing her looks in my friends' page always makes me green with envy. I hope you get the lips, they look great on your doll!
    hahaha 😂😂
    credit goes to @Chooky1116 for making that beautiful edit 😍 but the lips edit is all me that’s why they look bad 😂
    this coming from you means a lot to me because I literally love every outfit you put on. even a few days ago I took a screenshot of your doll because she’s just so pretty 😍😍
    iOS player
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got energy in my free box :disappointed:
    The good side is that I got the cute earnable clutch by buying this cutie, his name is Frankie

Plus, I got the pet whisperer 6 achievement!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I got the purse in my free box which is pretty cute! I don't see myself using it a ton but maybe these items are in preperation for an underwater themed SYS and I'll be super happy to have it then 😂

I'm not the biggest fan of the hair or eyes on my doll but the dress was really interesting though I don't plan to chase it because again, when would I really get use out of it. I'd rather save my k-stars rn for the kimiversary.
    I don't really care all that much for the earnable bodysuit and hair either but I kinda want the purse but have 10 more k-stars to spend which is such a weird annoying number lmao. Might buy a pose in the photobooth with it.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    AYewKKH said:
    hahaha 😂😂
    credit goes to @Chooky1116 for making that beautiful edit 😍 but the lips edit is all me that’s why they look bad 😂
    this coming from you means a lot to me because I literally love every outfit you put on. even a few days ago I took a screenshot of your doll because she’s just so pretty 😍😍
    @asalaxo M-me?! :blush:

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
    edited May 2020
    AYewKKH said:
    asalaxo said:
    AYewKKH said:
    hahaha 😂😂
    @asalaxo M-me?! :blush:

yess I took these because you looked really beautiful AS ALWAYS 💜💜 also I’m saving this kitty pic it’s too adorable 😍

iOS player
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Me at the beginning of the event: I got the eyes in my freebie, I'm done.
    Also me few hours later:

Took a spin on the ice queen kollection and got the drink, chased the hair and bought an eyeshadow to get the jumpsuit! Pretty satisfied with this event but omg my poor kstars 😅
    Android
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Here was my free box yesterday:

I feel bad so many dolls chasing items have had absolutely horrible palettes for no reason😔
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @Varshu_Reddy welcome to the forum✨💕✨💕
  • ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Y’allll I just started learning how to strategically play this game so I only have 300kstars. I want to buy the Chevier businesses and Hair Salon but I also want to make sure I save enough stars for the Kimiversary! What should I do!? Each business is 65 kstars. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @ane05 I think it would be good to wait until after Kimversary to buy the businesses if you don’t have a lot of k-stars! You won’t earn them back by the time the event comes, and Kimversary is your main chance to get clothes at a big discount until Black Friday, 6 months later. Chevier Paris is a great investment though! But imo it will be there in July so maybe wait until then to make the most of the discounted clothes next month 😊
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @ane05 between those two, I heard the Hair Salon is the best buy. Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I owe neither!
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

@Rikk thanks for the solid advice ❤️ Def gonna wait it out then. I need better style options so i place higher in the weekly SYS events!

@Sahanai believe I remember reading that in one of these forums bc it doesn’t require a ton of energy to get the rewards/it’s not as expensive to furnish as Paris!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2020

@ane05 just some notes about these businesses for the future! With the Paris fashion house, you can earn back your k-stars in 20 weeks (140 k-stars startup cost divided by 7 stars a week), whereas it will take 22 weeks for the salon. The salon requires you to visit almost every day, and the fashion house has 3 gigs once a week. They’re both fun and worth owning!

Chevier Fashion House
    Cost: 65 k-stars
    Job: 3h design session, fashion show and promotional event.
    Payout: 3 k-stars and $2,000 cash.
    Furnishing Cost: 75 k-stars and $85,000 cash.
    Increased Payout: 7 k-stars and $4,250 cash

Hair Salon
    Cost: 65 k-stars
    Job: Make 5 customers happy
    Payout: 2 k-stars and $1,250 cash.
    Furnishing Cost: $16,750 cash
    Upgraded Job: Make 10 customers happy
    Increased Payout: 3 k-stars and $2,250 cash.

if you haven’t checked this link (under the handy umbrella reference hub), it has more info that you might find useful!

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5433011/kkh-business-properties-fact-sheet/p1
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m happy to get an item but I wanted the dress and honestly my palette sucked
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @Rikk tysm 💜❤️