๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ SYS 5/14/20 - Paris Street Style! ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿพ

Comments

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Hello everyone! I only started playing the game like over a month ago now, so this is the 4th SYS that I have played. I donโ€™t own many clothes and they were mostly gowns due to the past themes, but this theme has been my favourite so far! I usually get an average of 35 but slowly improving.. I am sharing the looks I used and yes, I have abused the beret and glasses, but I donโ€™t own many hairstyles and they seemed appropiate :wink:

The 2 top right looks are my fav๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย 
    Be kind ๐Ÿฆ‹
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes!ย 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Sahana said:
    livyx said:
    Looks 5-8 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท
    @livyx I love how your looks are different. No two are the same! So creative :smile: The last look is gorg!ย 
    @Sahana yess I'm having fun with this theme and coming up with different looks! Thank you for the complimentย ๐Ÿ’“
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Sahana said:
    These are my looks 5-8 :)
    Tbh i am really hoping for at least one 50 cause that will make me the happiest :Dย 
    but i am really enjoying this and I'm legit just having fun with this theme :)

@TiffanyRagKT Look #6 should've broke 50! These looks are great!ย ๐Ÿ˜‡
    Omg thatโ€™s so sweet๐Ÿฅบ thank u so much!!โค๏ธ
    Be kind ๐Ÿฆ‹
    daphnekkh said:
    some of my favorite looks so far ๐Ÿ’•

wow wow wow, canโ€™t even decide which one is the bestโค๏ธ
    Be kind ๐Ÿฆ‹
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    ๐Ÿ˜ก 3 ppl fighting over this hair and im just trying to get top 5 and this hairย 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 9 and 10, Iโ€™m fourth in my ts and probably will be pushed to fifth or even sixth by last minute tb. I really cant stand this, the number one girl in my group is only posting gowns ๐Ÿ˜’

IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @brunakkh Hang in there, doll! All your looks are stunning and I'm sure they'll pull you through. Sending any luck I possess haha <3
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos threadย ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

๐Ÿคฏ they been at it for a bit ans i think shes running out of clothes
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Looks 9-10. I was half asleep on the 9th and forgot the leaves for the 10th lol, at least they didn't do awful

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos threadย ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AYewKKH thanks darling!! Just hoping they forget to post a few looks ๐Ÿคช
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Koakuma thank you! ๐Ÿ’• The earnables are absolutely beautiful, especially the hair and this dress ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜
    Glad it's available for diamonds at least!ย 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 5-8!
    I think my favorite from this bunch is the look #5! Don't really feel look #7 but it scored the best here

• pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Pretty average scores, but Iโ€™m having fun ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @Sahana I was a huge fan back in the days and I also saw them live once when the 5SOS were opening. Thatโ€™s not my music anymore๐Ÿ˜… but I was obsessed and they will always be a big part of my adolescence before it got messed up lmao ๐Ÿ’–
    @elettrahere awww! That's amazing!ย โค๏ธย I was too obsessed as well (still am, but I've managed to narrow it down to Zaynย ๐Ÿ˜‚)ย wish I got to see them live before the hiatus lol. I was actually supposed to see Niall in concert for his tour this year, just a few weeks ago, but then Corona cancelled itย ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 7-10 โค๏ธ

Looks 5 โ€“ 8

I love look 6 and this Balmain dress, I think itโ€™s my fav look in this event ๐Ÿฅฐ
    @BDelevingne_KKH Creativity has entered the chat and I for one am loving itย ๐Ÿฅฐ I live for the way youย styed that last jacket with the spikesย ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ

hyami said:
    Looks 5 to 8. ย My looks took a little dip just as 2 new ticket buyers emerged. ย I hope they donโ€™t keep coming and kick me out of the top 5.

Also, I loved look 5! ย I got the hair from a kollection yesterday and was so excited to use it. ย Iโ€™m so happy it scored so well.

@hyami That hair in Look #5 is so cute! Love the way you styled it! She reminds me of Blaire Waldorf from GGย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Looks 7-10. The red coat dress is one of my favourites so I'm glad I got an opportunity to use it in a SYS.

@EllaCharlotte The red coat dress, is also, one of my favs tooย ๐Ÿ˜‡ You slayyย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

HannahKKH said:
    Looks 1-10

My scores are slowly getting worse but I am loving this theme so much! Itโ€™s so nice to be able to use all my unworn casual pieces rather than the same gowns all the time ๐Ÿ˜

Everyone is killing it! So many people are serving complete looks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    @HannahKKH Wowย ๐Ÿ˜ I want them allllย โœจ

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Iโ€™ve been in and out of 5th place, currently in 6th place, with 1 TB. Do you dolls think this look will score well? Any suggestions?ย 
    โœจiOS doll since March 2020 โœจ
    ๐Ÿ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clairย 
    Looks 7-10 โค๏ธ

@Chooky1116 Look #8 is my fav! So cuteย ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Sahana aww Iโ€™m so sorry! Hope youโ€™ll be able to see him live in the future ๐Ÿ’–
    iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter